• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Federation ambasseders office.

Started by john logens, November 26, 2003, 08:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dailik

Ambassador Dailik walks in to a dainty dusty place .. Welp guess id best make myself at home and start to get some work done.
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

firebird113

three hours later they leave the office of mr gordon and head back to the school.
to the stars, to the stars

Jack Siren

OFF: its okay john come by when ever you have a chance
On: Ye that would be nice just name a time i will be there
Jack Siren

Chris Chellick

OFF: I have faith in your abilities.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Chris.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

OFF: the person who plays the role of John Logens has informed me that due to computer problems, he may be absent for several months. He apologizes for this and wishes to keep his characters on hold until he can return.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

There is a stressful happenings , I think you

should give your opionion.

john logens

OFF: Ok but i havent been briefed on anything yet.

*The room was empty except for a plan metle tablye with a complement of chairs on both sides.The flags of the federation and other races sat on a wall while a large jug of water with several glasses lay in the center of the table.The room was more then ready to be used for peace talks etc.*

Frank Gordon

Gordon enters

"hello, finally another person in this area. I am Ambassador Gordon CO of the Embassy"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

firebird113

"they turn around"
oh sorry sir, I gress you are really busy but if you have time to go over that with us , by the way i,m acting ensign mark st james and this cadet hobson who is one of the cadets i will be teaching till we get a full time teacher . i myself am a Medical grad. from a school on earth ( masters in medical and teaching ) and service as a doctor and teacher for 20 years , starfleet  wanted me  when they saw my record and i join because - well....  life on earth is boring! I want to see new worlds and met other races . so here i am in starfleet.
going over the medical regulations is correct sir!
to the stars, to the stars