• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Starfleet - Corporation Alliance Treaty

Started by Vorak, June 29, 2003, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ristran Keriadoc

*Takes his head in one hand...*
///Maybe I should have avoided drinking four Rom Ales before coming in Avalon. The melange is not really adequate.///
*Goes to the Table and sits down, putting all the bottles on it and opening one.*
///Let's cure bad by bad things... Though, Chouchenn is great for health and maybe a bad thing for the next morning, but, whatever......./// *He fills one glass with Hydromel and sips it*
"So? What are we doing here? Let's begin with our Treaty and.... can we eat while we are discussing?"

Randall Sanchez

*whispers to Nocturnus*
"I believe his... head is fine, admiral. Councelor Keriadoc gave him something that would neutralise the effect, and Enoch gave him a Bolian coffee, so I'm sure he will be fine now."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Most acceptable.  I believe I shall have some Plomeek Soup. Mr. Sanchez, you may return to your ship now, and brief your crew on the new mission status at hand.
And also, captain Sanchez, I received orders from Starfleet Command on Earth. Your first officer, commander Schmidt, is to be transferred back to Earth. You may choose yourself a new first officer."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet