• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Beyond the Veil"

Started by Legudon, March 24, 2008, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dar'Nas

Ensign Dar'Nas- USS Normandy, Main Engineering
Dar'Nas took the sheild enhancer and installed it with out trouble.
=^= Dar'Nas to tactical, the sheid enhancer is installed and functioning, all simulated tests show no adverse effects. Please bring the enhanced sheilds online for final tests. Dar'Nas out =^=
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by"
                                              - "scotty"
SJM

http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Captain Rajnus - USS Normandy - Bridge

"Voyager I hope you had a good time on the planet.  Whats the status of the fleet?" Rajnus called out.

"Brown, go to Yellow alert." he ordered.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Captain Rajnus - USS Normandy Bridge

"Well, what I wouldnt give for a Prometheus vessel right now.  That Tri-Vector assault mode is the best to have at your command in a fight where your severly out numbered.  In a stand up fight not even a Galaxy class can withstand the power of a prometheus class vessel." Simon said as the ship glided threw space with the rest of the fleet.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Bridge, USS Normandy

=/\= Bridge to Crew =/\=
All hands abandon ship.  I repeat, all hands abandon ship.  Set course for Gallifrey, to the marines' last known coordinates.
=/\= Bridge out =/\=

"Captain, aft shields are failing and -" Dolan was cut off as the ship shuddered from several hits by the pursuing Heraani vessels.

Suddenly, the computer rang out a warning, "Warp core has been compromised.  Warp core breach in 1 minute."

Dolan swore as he heard those words and he quickly set the tactical controls on automatic firing.  As he was leaving, Dolan took a brief look around the bridge.  Debris covered the bridge and the medical team was helping as many people as they could to the escape pod.  The remaining bridge crew, aside from the captain, was fleeing from the flames that had erupted at several areas of the bridge.  Dolan then turned and headed for an escape pod himself.  As he reached it, the computer gave another warning.

"Warp core breach in 45 seconds," said the computer.  Dolan entered an escape pod and directed as many people as he could inside.  Once it was full, Dolan took over the escape pod's navigation and set course for Gallifrey, to the last know coordinates of the marines, before ejecting the escape pod.  He carefully directed the escape pod away from the Normandy and its pursuing ships.  Dolan then set a complicated course into the navigation controls in order to put the escape pod in a minimal amount of danger while getting it to Gallifrey as fast as it could.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Balkazar

Col Balkazar - Outside Antioch, Gallifrey

<The other 8 Puma's charged headlong after Raszagal till the lead puma went end over end as he witnessed two of his marines crushed by the Puma debris and Raszagal leaping attacking the Heraan commander>

<The 8 remaining Puma's made a full circle perimeter and the marines hopped out and started to open fire on the Heraan trying to take them down, took several shots to take 1 down so it will be a lil difficult to take the others out without aerial support>

<The voice from his symbiote came threw his mind>

"These Gallifreyan's seem like a good species I doubt they
would let you die a miserable death."
The symbiote asked telepathically.

"Your not helping, do you have any constructive advice to give? after all if I die, you die." Balkazar told his symbiote telepathically.

"Hmmmm, constructive not at the moment." The symbiote said telepathically to Balkazar.

<Balkazar just sighed at the comment made by his symbiote>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Outskirts of Antioch, Gallifrey

Dolan noted Raszagal's brief outburst with another Gallifreyan with mild interest.  He was unaware of Raszagal's position with the rest of Gallifreyans, not having the time to check, nor the interest.  However, he was surprised that there was so much outward hostility toward her.  Even the other Gallifreyans that had stayed with the marines were showing subtle signs of hostility, or at least great disapproval or dislike, toward Raszagal.  He mused about this as he continued to scan the horizion for the arrival of the Cardinal Virtue's survivors...or arriving Heraani forces.

After another brief scan, Dolan looked at a nearby screen that displayed the situation throughout the planet and in space.  He wished briefly that he was able to view the space battle, but since the battle was taking place in the space between Gallifrey's sun and the planet, he was unable to because of the sunlight.  He shrugged this thought off as he looked at the situation reports.

The space battle was still not progressing completely to the Gallifreyan's favor; at best, it would be a Pyrrhic victory for the Heraan if the battle progressed as it was, even with the Normandy's sacrifice.  The Gallifreyans' and their allies' ships just could not do enough damage before their ships were either critically damaged, destroyed, or confronted with several waves of Heraani fighters.

The battles on the planet were progressing marginably better, though projections indicated that only a fraction of the Gallifreyan population would survive the conflict, estimated at 15%, and that was without factoring the more than likely possiblity of Heraani reinforcements.  The Heraan just outnumbered the Gallifreyans on all fronts, often overwhelming the Gallifreyans with only sheer numbers.

An urgent beeping sound indicated that the Federation just lost two more ships in the space battle.  Dolan grimaced, certain that the Heraan's victory was only being delayed at this point.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Patrick Brown

Brg.General Patrick Brown-U.S.S Nightwalker

"General, Shields down to 50% we got over 25 Fighters Incoming "Yelled the Warrant Officer

"Then we will make an Stand we are Marines, and we need to get to the Amazon out of here, Helm Full Impulse, Tactical Pulse Phasers Fire an Spread" Yelled Patrick From the Command Chair

*Around Patrick the Entire Ship Shook as the Impulse Engines Came to Life and Flew at Great Speeds towards the U.S.S Amazon*

"gaps are Forming in the Shields" Yelled the Warrant Officer

"Keep her Together, Fire" Yelled Patrick

*Officers on the U.S.S Amazon saw the Marine Vessel U.S.S Nightwalker go at Great Speeds towards the Fighters, On the Nightwalker she was hit hard torpedo's flew Striking the Shields*

"Shields Falling, Torpedoes Incom......."Yelled the Warrant Officer as the Bridge was filled with an Massive White Light as the Torpedo's Struck the Hull in the Several Seconds Patrick Looked at the Marines he served with on the Nightwalker then Bulkheads flew Marines flew across the Bridge and Around Patrick there was Fire and the Smell of Burning Flesh that surrounded Patrick

"Report" Yelled Patrick in the Now Dark Bridge Except for the Red Hue of the Emergency Lights they were Silent Patrick felt an Surge of Pain come over him he looked down and an bulk head Cut into his Legs and Blood Flowed out down onto the deck around him Marines were dead or dying

"Then I will die with My Marines, we stayed the Course and with the Greatest sacrifice for the Federation" Said Patrick to the Ship that Drifted in Space Dead
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Techerakh

Master Techerakh - Crash Site, Antioch's Presidium

Techerakh deactivated his khalai and returned them to his belt. He watched as the marines began to patch their wounded, and addressed the gathered commanders. "I feel the need to remind you all that we have a task to complete. Ar'Krakh is still within the Citadel, and we must make our way to him."

Taurik nodded. "I concur. We must proceed. Ms. Raszagal, you've proven yourself most capable, and I am aware of your previous reputation as a powerful Templar. We would appreciate if you would join us."

Raszagal nodded in respect to the Master Sentinel and replied, "I would be honored to join, but I wish to bring some of my companions. Four should do, any more are in danger of being exposed." The major paused for a moment. "Vasquez," she said, pointing to each as she called their name, "Simpson, Keller, and Dolan. They're all some of the best in their field, and they'll be of great help, even if they aren't psionics."

Taurik appeared to be ready to protest, but stopped himself before he spoke. Being a Starfleet captain, he obviously could respect the abilities of his Federation compatriots on the battlefield. His experience with the Order wouldn't have changed that. "Very well," Taurik announced. "Myself, my fellow masters and their apprentices, as well as the chosen Federation personnel will proceed toward the Citadel. I need not remind anyone that the fighting will be extreme. Steel yourselves."

With that statement, the chosen warriors departed, their group consisting of Masters Taurik, Techerakh, and Legudon, the apprentices Alexia and Raszagal, as well as Lieutenants Dolan and Simpson, Staff Sergeant Vasquez, and Lance Corporal Keller. The remainder of the Starfleet and marine personnel bunkered down around and within Charlie 0-2-2, with the hopes that there would be no notable Heraani retaliation.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Tara Lollock

Captain Lollock - Brisge of USS Iroquois

"FIre lieutenant, concentrate your fire on the second capital ship. Where do we stand on the prototype torpedoes? We need to rashion their use?"
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Richard Brown

Lieutennent Richard Brown-U.S.S Amazon

"Aye, Sir" Said Richard who then entered the Commands Firing Phasers then his Station Beeped

"There an Starship Moving in U.S.S Nightwalker, Patrick Browns vessel, he is suppose to be on Earth" Said Richard

*Richard saw as the Nightwalker was riped to pieces and Drifted in Space*

"May God, the Nightwalker is Dead in Space, but they stooped the Fighters Sir" Said Richard Barly able to get the Words out knowing that his Brother was on the Nightwalker is ether dead or Dying
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Julia Rellek

[B}Admiral Rellek - Crach Site[/B]

**Julia felt terrible taking the assistance from Will, she knew he was in much more pain than she was. But rather than argue she took his help up.**

"Agreed sir." **Julia felt slighty awkward being so formal with Will, however she was at a true loss for words She wanted to grab him and tell him how much she loved him. She wanted to tend to his wounds and stay by his side until he made a complete recovery. But before lovers, they are starfleet officers. Which is paramount over any relationship.**
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julian

My Office, Station Avalon

*While reading a live manuscript of the current meeting taking place in the conference room, the Admiral notices the offices of the Iroquois enter his office and greet him accordingly.*

Welcome Captain, Commander, (insert other officers here >.<). Good job on the Borg frontline. Your efforts have greatly helped alot of the Traquel and your discovery of the Borg's emitter gave the Droid Nexus the upper hand against the defence of our systems.

Before you speak you may wonder 1 how I already know whats happened and 2 why those ships are out there. Because of the pressing matters at hand I retrieved the data from the Iroquois the second you docked. Thsoe ships are why I must make this debriefing quick.

*Julian then glances over to his screen and quickly catches up on what he missed in the conference room while he spoke. He then points his focus back at the officers still standing infront of him.*

This debriefing will be quick. I now request that you see your family and your loved ones. Pack up anything you may need. It looks like we may be gone for a while. I say nothing further on whats happening and you are not to say anything as of yet to anyone else. All you may know is that this may be our last mission.

*Julian then looks over again at his screen and does more catching up while waiting from the response from the Iroquois crew. He has a look of urgency on his face and his words made him sound like he was in a hurry to be somewhere else*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Corridor inside Space Cannon, Heraani Border World

Dolan led the team he gathered through the breach in the walls of the facility housing the space cannon.  After consulting his tricorder, he led his team through several corridors, dodging groups of Heraan racing to the breach.  A dozen more corridors later and the team had arrived safely and undetected at the secondary control room.  Fortunately it was unguarded and empty and the team quickly secured the room while Dolan searched for the console that controlled the power supply to the whole facility.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer

Janeway

Captain Janeway - Docking Ring, Station Avalon

*Captain Janeway walked up to the airlock leading onto the U.S.S Iroquois, and proceeded through the entrance of the ship and headed towards the engineering bay. Once there she was greeted by its chief engineer.*

I have something new for you Lt. Commander.
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Julian

Admiral Julian - Station Avalon - Hanger Bay 12

Very well Captain. When completed you are to head Back to the Station. You will be in charge of keeping the station safe should anything go wrong.

=^=Julian Out=^=

*Julian makes his way into his delta flyer the "Fenix" and sits at the helm*

Computer, engage neural interface

Computer: neural interface online.

*He then powers the engine and leaves the hanger bay. shortly after, he opens a comm with the U.S.S Iroquois*

=^=U.S.S Fenix to the Iroquois=^=

Admiral Julian here requesting permission to dock
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.