• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Beyond the Veil"

Started by Legudon, March 24, 2008, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Outskirts of Antioch, Gallifrey

Dolan moved quickly, knowing that there was an extremely small window of opportunity of getting all of the VIPs out of the combat zone without endangering the Pelican coming to their rescue.  Getting into the vicinity of the Council members was difficult due to the dense Heraan presence, but his team members managed to pierce a small hole in the Heraani lines, which the Council members used to escape the surrounding Heraan after cutting through several more Heraan to make the hole larger.

Dolan managed to catch up with them when they took refuge behind the remains of a Heraani transport to briefly recuperate.

"Lt. Dolan, at your service," Dolan said speedily, trying to keep an eye out for any approaching Heraan.  "Colonel Balkazar has sent me to extract you from the combat zone, deeming you critical personnel.  I've already made contact with the Admirals and a couple members of my rescue team are helping them hold out for now.  A Pelican will be arriving shortly at their location, so it would be best if we hurry there now."

Dolan whipped around as he saw a Heraan jump toward him and the Council members and fired at it repeatedly with his phaser rifle.  It fell to the ground, dead, at Dolan's feet.

"So are you ready to go?" asked Dolan.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

T'Kar

(OOC: sorry for not posting, I've been busy. By the way Tigerlead, do you want me to try to overload the Heraani ship's warheads? I forgot my brain at school.) http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':p'>
It is...it is... GREEN. -Scotty and Data
Prepare for ramming speed!- Worf
The sky's the limit.Picard
If you prick me, do I not... leak?-Data -I am NOT a merry man!"-Worf
Please Mrs. Troi! It's Worf not Woof"-Worf -Assimilate This!- Worf
I believe I speak for everyone when I say To Hell with our orders- Data

Simon Rajnus

Captain Rajnus - USS Amazon

<The Amazon zipped in and out of the Heraan fleet firing there phasers as they went, the 3 sections of the Amazon hooked up again for the lack of power that was being drained>

"Brown, transfer personel to the upper or lower decks, keep power to engineering and decks 1-4, then shut down power and shunt it to shields.  We need to pull out soon to recharge our defenses." Simon said as he was thrown to the floor by the torpedo's that was flying.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Techerakh

Master Techerakh - Citadel of Adun

"Taurik!" exclaimed Techerakh, freed from his unconsciousness after the cessation of psionic combat. "You've done it! You've defeated Ar'Krakh! The Na'jigat, the Heraan, everything... it's over! And the union! It was the most profound thing I've ever experienced!"

Taurik seemed distant, and did not answer Techerakh. "Taurik?" the master queried. "Are you alright?"

The wearied Vulcan's consciousness was now begging to be set free., and it was all Taurik could do to contain it. Techerakh's comments seemed quieter and quieter as Taurik finally stopped holding back and his consciousness expanded with ease. Eventually, it began to encompass things that Taurik could never have imagined. Techerakh was shocked when Taurik's body began to glow, and was feeling genuine fear on behalf of his friend when the Vulcan's form finally turned completely pale blue. It dawned on the Gallifreyan, as the spectacle continued, what was happening.

Taurik's corporeal form was no longer capable of containing his consciousness.

And as the brightly radiant form began to dissipate, Techerakh watched in awe, watched as his friend, student, and savior ceased to exist on the mortal plane. Techerakh was always taught to be skeptical of the stories of the Nil'kemorya, as the evidence of it's existence was never conclusive. But now, as Taurik's body disappeared, yet his presence grew ever stronger, it was never more clear to Techerakh that the Nil'kemorya, the Spirit of the Universe, was a reality.

The Citadel grew quiet as Taurik's ascension came to an end. The wind, no longer drowned out, could be heard whistling though the scars in the building's roof. The others began to rise, and Techerakh was treated to a barrage of questions. "Ar'Krakh? The Na'jigat?" they asked frantically.

"Defeated."

"And Master Taurik--"

"Gone." Techerakh appeared grim, but revised his statment after some thought. 'At least... for now."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Julian

Admiral Julian - U.S.S Fenix - Heraani Space Front Lines

*Julian recieved the comm and watched the Heraani Fleet veer off towards the carriers. He made an open link between all squads involved in the Command ship assault*

=^=All squads move forward NOW!=^=

*seconds after finishing his sentence about 15 federation ships changed course and headed straight for the Heraani Command Ship. Alpha Squad took the lead and protected the U.S.S Iroquois from any incoming fire and resistance. Bravo and Delta Squad took to each side and Delta Squad took flank. The majority of the Heraani fleet was still heading towards the carriers, unaware of the bold move by the Federation fleet. this next move could determine the outcome of the Battle in space. If the command ship was not destroyed however, the battle would surely be lost.*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tigerlead

Ensign Tigerlead - Hangar Bay, Gallifreyan Battlecruiser
He look around and at his security teamate Ensign Voison... he smiled... "Well we're here now... we should get aboard Avalon Station" saying that he moved to the doors and worked his way through the Gallifreyan ship that looked to him almost like a maze...
Ensign Tigerlead
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Vorak

"It appears to be a valid solution to me."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Janeway

Captain Janeway - U.S.S Iroquois Engineering bay

No Lt. Commander, it is not a prototype, its been tested and is 100% functional. It wont damage your shields in anyway. If anything i would think the Validium may even increase shield strength. But it wont damage it. Anyway i must keep moving. I hear Admiral Julian will be flying with you on your next mission. I want to you make sure you keep this ship in good shape, i dont want any harm to come to him understand?

*Captain Janeway then turned and headed back towards the airlock.*

(off: im assuming the Evolution is docked aswell?? whats the go with them i havent seen any crew post from the ship...)

*She then heads towards the next ship on her list, the U.S.S Evolution. She reaches the airlock and proceeds to enter the ship. She heads for the ships engineering bay and walks up to the officer in charge.*

Captain Janeway here to install a new defence system.
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Narsh

Fleet Director Narsh - Entering Federation Space nearing Federation Starbase Avalon

*suddenly, a large fleet of ships including the familar A.S.C. Revox and A.S.C. Zentara appeared out of warp heading towards the Federation and Gallifreyan fleet*

=^=Fleet Director Narsh to Federation fleet=^=

The full force of the combined Delta Alliance fleet has been summoned by the Queen to help you in our time of need. We have come to join you in battle.
Sub-Director Narsh
Fleet Director of the Delta Alliance defence fleet for Gallifrey.

Julian

(off: please note the Normandy is probably the oldest ship in teh fleet lol correct me if im wrong though but its an ambassador class.)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Raszagal

Major Raszagal - Passenger's seat of a Puma

Raszagal looked through the scope of her sniper rifle, and despite the rocking of the Puma, she was able to hold the rifle steady enough to see the Heraani detachment that was pinning her brethren down. "Speed up," she said to the driver, who pressed the accelerator to 120 KPH.

Within forty-five seconds, the Puma cavalry met the Heraan, who were unfortunate enough to be concentrating their attention in the opposite direction. The Pumas smashed through the enemy lines, crushing several of the massive warriors under their even more massive tires. Raszagal's Puma, unfortunately, caught the attention of the detachment leader, who happened to be a psionic. He tossed a psi-pulse right at the Puma, which caused little damage, but sent the truck flipping end over end.

The Gallifreyan managed to leap from the truck as it began to flip, and she dropped her rifle midair and retrieved her khala, it's searing edges fully ignited well before she landed gracefully on the ground. A quick look behind her revealed the bloody corpses of the two marines, crushed by the weight of the vehicle as it rolled.

A pair of Heraani soldiers rushed at Raszagal, but she grabbed a chink in one's armor, jumped into the air over his head, knocking the second to the ground with a psi-pulse. Upon landing behind her first target, she swiftly stabbed him in the back with her khala, it's light-blue prongs of energy melting through metal and tissue alike. She kicked the dead soldier from her weapon, and whirled to face any others that might challenge her.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Voyager

Lieutenant Dolan - Outskirts of Antioch, Gallifrey

Dolan waited anxiously for the Cardinal Virtue's crew and passengers to arrive.  The Heraan were running heavy patrols throughout the area, making it difficult for anyone to get through.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Balkazar

Col Balkazar - Outskirts of Antioch

<Feeling the message that was sent from Master Taurik, Balkazar called out orders to both Marine and Starfleet alike>

"Turn the guns around and open fire." Balkazar yelled to the men.  "If those Gallifreyan's die we have failed or mission.  NOW MOVE!" he added in a marine fashioned yell.

<The marines turned their attention and opened fire bringing the full power of the Marine corp to bare on the Heraan.  The 8 Puma's with 5 men each raced forward ahead of the rest of the Corp to get to the Heraan artillery line first to assist the brave and valliant Gallifreyan's...........Soon reaching the Gallifreyan's side, the Puma's and marines inside of them opened fire in a hail of Suppression fire>

<Then came the Pelican's descending from the skies like a swarm of angry wasp's.  Firing their phasers and cutting the Heraan's lines in half, like cutting a knife through butter,  furthering the chaos that soon followed>

<Back at the lines Balkazar stood surveying the work of his men>

"Dolan, take 5 marines and secure the Gallifrey Council.  Thats your primary objective, secure them and get them over here behind our own lines.  Go around the Heraan's ex-artillery lines, thats probly your safest bet.  Now MOVE!" he ordered Dolan in a fine military voice.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Captain Rajnus - USS Amazon

"Then have the USS Olympia, Nightstriker, Tichonderoga and Columbia, join on us.  We will fly in and do as much damage as possible before they can recover." Rajnus ordered.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Balkazar

<Balkazar and the remainder of his marines came up the roads of Antioch, battered and beatened from the ongoing warefare.  They drove through the streets looking at the remains of the city known as Antioch, they came to the temple>

"Master Tech, where is Legudon and Taurik, Where is Captain Taurik." Balkazar asked still seating in the Puma.  "What happened to them!" Balkazar asked forcefully, knowing he wouldnt like the answer.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">