• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interview- Tara Lollock

Started by Lois, July 25, 2007, 02:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joran Dal

Great interview, especially the last 6 lines
Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
Sun Tzu

Teranis

HK47 lol nice name howd you get out of SW: Kotor and into star trek? lol
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Teranis

lol i spose they woudnt of.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Lois

Stardate: 60497.4
By: Mark Lois(Lewis)
Interviewed: Commander Tara Lollock

Interviewer: Mark smiled widely as he shuffled the papers in front of him, "Welcome Commander Lollock, how are you today?"

Lollock: "I am doing well, how about you?"

Interviewer: "I am very fine, you?" He said, still smiling widely.

Lollock: She chuckles a little and then she states "I believe you've already asked me that question in a different format."

Interviewer: Mark looked down at his papers and grinned, "So, tell me. What do you like most about being on a starship?"

Lollock: She takes a moment to ponder the question....  "Well, there are a lot of things I enjoy about being on a starship. The Klingon half of me lives for the opportunity for battle that comes with my Defiant class vessel. However, I also like the comradely among the crew, it really does become home."

Interviewer: "Ah so your genetic personality fits with your career very well, is that what your saying?" He said, nodding

Lollock: "I don't know if i would go that far. You see, it took me many years to get my Klingon personality under control. The rules of Honor and Starfleet don't always see eye to eye, and that's where the problems can come in."

Interviewer: He nodded understandingly, "So it would be like choosing between a teddy bear or five thousand tons of gold, correct?"

Lollock: She takes a moment to laugh out loud..."Something like that, but when i was growing up on Klingon assault cruisers. I didn't have many teddy bears."

Interviewer: Mark grinned, "So personally who is your favorite person right now in the High Command?"

Lollock: "I owe much of the success in my career to Fleet Admiral Will Karelia, he was there from the beginning, and gave me a chance to stretch my wings when no one else would." She chuckles under her breathe and then whispers...."He is a very attractive male too."

Interviewer: Mark raised an eyebrow, "Really? I think Vorak is more attractive."

Lollock: "Although i hold the highest respect for Flag Admiral Vorak, I would have to disagree. Will has that rough exterior that I find very attractive."

Interviewer: Mark nodded, "True that," He looks down at his page, turns it, turns it again. "If you could fly, what would you do?"

Lollock: "I have never considered that possibility" She laughs at the question. "However in all seriousness, i would probably use the ability to aid me in battles against my enemies." Lollock stated very proudly.

Interviewer: "I would fly up to people's windows and watch them shower.." Mark mumbled, turning a page. "Last question: Would you rather win 100 awards for bravery and such, or see Admiral Karelia naked?

Lollock: "I'm going to leave that question to your readers' imaginations. I think we all know my answer to that, but a warrior never should give all of her secrets away." She laughs........"Who would you peek at naked?"

Interviewer: Mark's eyes widened, "I thought this was YOUR interview," He said loudly, "But if I could peek at anyone...?"

Interviewer: He paused and looked down at his shuffled papers, "Vora- UH-I mean, Keli Lauren!"

Lollock: "You're right it is my interview, i just wanted to see if you would give me an answer." She said nearly rolling on the floor laughing........."I could of made it an order?"

Interviewer: Mark pushed his papers aside and left the room quickly, slightly embarrassed
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

HK47

Yeah good one, I think anyone with half a mind would want to see Kelli naked LOL.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

HK47

I suck at names and it was the only name I liked and a RP basis to go by that I liked but everyone else didnt appreciate the meatbag comments so I had to cut those out http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

Interesting story about name origin... I came up with Taurik off the top of my head... only later did I see a TNG episode with a Vulcan of the same name! So after that, I integrated the real Taurik's past into my character, and then went from there.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell