• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interview- Lt. Sayuri

Started by Lois, November 29, 2007, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguid Velotian

Nice interview.
I also like how your character develops through the interviews...although I have to say its not what I expected.
I recommend you take Sayuri up on her offer http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien

Lois

Stardate: 60892.8
By: Mark Lois(Lewis)
Interviewed: Lieutenant Aariya Sayuri

Interviewer: Mark smiled widely at Lt. Sayuri, "Thank you for joining me today Lieutenant Aariya," he said, glancing at the camera casually.

Sayuri: "Wouldn't that be Lt. Sayuri," she asked with a playful grin. "Aariya's my first name, but if you prefer it, I suppose it can be allowed."

Interviewer: Mark nodded and grinned back, "So before we begin do you have anything to say?" He asked, playing with his PAD in his hands.

Sayuri: "I always have plenty to say. Could you possibly be more specific?"

Interviewer: "Comments? Anything like that, something to slip in before I start asking weird questions"

Sayuri: She laughed a bit, fidgeting in her chair slightly. "I think the weird questions would probably be more interesting."

Interviewer: He grinned, "Sometimes, you never know," Mark glanced down to read the first question, "So what made you decide to pursue a career in counseling, epically in starfleet when you have to deal with people like me and Admiral Hobson?"

Sayuri: She grinned back. "That's exactly the reason! The, hmm, how shall I put this delicately? ..complicated ones are always the most interesting. And besides, who wouldn't love knowing things that they shouldn't? I'm too curious for my own good! But really, it's something that just comes naturally."

Sayuri: "Wouldn't you want to know if your CO wore pink bunny slippers around his quarters? Of course you would! Not that, uh, any of our COs do." She shifts her eyes. "Of course not."

Interviewer: Mark laughed, "Well there are other ways to find out, like interviews," He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees, "But the down part about interviews is that if you asked, oh say for example: Admiral Yates if he found Kate Janeway attractive he wouldn't exactly tell you"

Sayuri: "That's my point! I'm pretty sure that I could get it out of him!" She winked slyly and laughed. "..I'm not going to get court marshaled for this, am I? Oh.. well."

Interviewer: Mark smiled, "So would you care to tell us who you personally think is the most attractive male in starfleet?"

Sayuri: "Mark, my dear, you're assuming that I'm attracted to males."
Interviewer: A blank expression crossed over his face, "You aren't?"

Sayuri: "Perhaps not. Time will surely tell."

Interviewer: "Well would you say that Vorak could be.." Mark trailed off, looking at the camera and back at Sayuri, "Sexy?" he finished uncertainly.

Sayuri: "Vorak.." She couldn't help but crack up, as she trailed off. "You are trying to get me court-martialed, aren't you? Personally, I've never met the fellow, but I must say.. I have the feeling that he wouldn't be my type."

Sayuri: "Captain Sanchez, on the other hand.. well, that's another story entirely."

Interviewer: Mark raised an eyebrow, "Oh, why is that so?" He asked curiously.

Sayuri: "Well, if I wasn't attracted to the human male species.." Aariya leaned over to whisper in Mark's ear, softly. "Sanchez wouldn't be a problem in that regard. But for heaven's sake, don't tell anyone I told you. 'He'd' be awfully embarrassed."

Interviewer: He laughed out loud, well THAT was a first, "What would be your weirdest habit when nervous or alone?" He read off the PAD, still laughing slightly.

Sayuri: "Weirdest habit?" She pondered to herself for a moment. "I'd like to think that none of my habits are weird! ..wouldn't we all." Rolls her eyes at herself. "Honestly, I don't think any of the things I do while feeling nervous or alone are really weird. I might go for a run or finish up some reports; something to take my mind off of whatever's bothering me."

Interviewer: Mark nodded understand, "Right, just like how I sometimes touch mys-" He coughed loudly, "You being a counselor and all, would you say I have any mental illnesses like Obsessions?" He asked, a bit louder than usual.

Sayuri: Aariya smiled a bit. "Here's the real question: do you think that you have problems with obsession? What do you think you're obsessed about? I've only been talking to you for 10 minutes!" She paused for a moment. "Though, you do seem to have a one track mind. Then again," she said with a shrug, "You're male. What else can be expected?"

Sayuri: "..At least, I'm going to assume that you're male. And no, no.. please don't try and prove it. I'll take your word on it."

Interviewer: Mark laughed again, this has to be the most enjoyable interview he had yet, "Well that ends our interview, thank you for your time,"

Sayuri: "I'm happy to end it on such an.. interesting note. And, Mark, feel free to stop by my office any time. We can discuss.. your problems."

Interviewer: Mark nodded, he gathered his things and as he walked out the door he stopped and pulled out a small picture of the Flag Admiral. Quickly he pressed it against his lips before stuffing it down his pants and walking out the door.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">