• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

2S01 Fleet Admiral Karelia

Started by Lois, February 09, 2008, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Flying space pigs lol... Thats good Will. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Lois

Stardate 61034.9
Fleet Admiral Karelia
2nd Generation

Ensign: Mark smiled at the man standing in front of him, "Good evening Admiral!" he exclaimed, finally excited that.. there's excitement. "Please have a seat," he offered.

Admiral: Karelia took a seat. "And the same to you, Ensign."

Ensign: Mark nodded, having a seat himself. "So Admiral, I'm going to ask you a few questions and we'll see where we go from there," He said, his smile fading. "Are you ready?"

Admiral: "As ready as I'll ever be," Karelia said with a small chuckle.

Ensign: "Right," He replied, fixing his microphone on his uniform. "So tell me what you would do.. If you were a female,"

Admiral: Karelia laughed a bit again. "That's an odd question. I can't really imagine I'd do much different, honestly."

Ensign: Mark smiled slightly, "Hmm so if you were a girl who would you think would be a suitable male mate?"

Admiral: "Hypothetically? Well... maybe Captain Sanchez... or perhaps Jarron, the barkeep at the Celtic Corner."

Ensign: "Hmm I personally think Captain Sanchez is also a good choice," He said, adjusting his microphone again. "What if you were the Flag Admiral?"

Admiral: "If I were the Flag Admiral... I'd be wearing another pin. Vorak and I share so many duties that we basically have the same job."

Ensign: "If you had a magical trout?"

Admiral: "If I had a magical trout I'd probably cook it up and have a magical dinner. I've always loved trout... and surprises."

Ensign: "If you owned an entire colony of planets by yourself?"

Admiral: "Well, If I owned several planets for myself I'd set up trade routes and see my people prosper."

Ensign: "If you promoted me?"

Admiral: "I'd kill myself." Karelia waited a moment. "I'm just kidding. I'm sure it would have been for a good reason."

Ensign: "Could you name some good reasons... Maybe?"

Admiral: "Anxious for a promotion, are we? Don't worry, all things come in time."

Ensign: Mark raised an eyebrow, "Just because I ask for a promotion in every interview, Admiral. Does not mean I'm anxious!" He whined, almost unnecessarily

Admiral: "Alright, I'll take your word for it," the admiral said retreating.

Ensign: "Thank you Admiral," He said quietly. "What if you had three instead of two?"

Admiral: "In that case I'd pretend I never heard that," he said with a raised eyebrow, hoping the ensign caught his drift.

Ensign: "Hmm?" Mark said, he was looking at his feet. "I'm sorry Admiral but we have to move on the next question," He smiled, "What if you could see through walls?"

Admiral: "If I could see through walls, I'd sell my tricorder to some greedy Ferengi for all it's worth."

Ensign: "Isn't that illegal.. in some ways?" Mark asked curiously

Admiral: "Maybe," Karelia said with a smirk. "But I'm the admiral."

Ensign: Mark smiled at that, "One last question," He said shortly, knowing that someday he will once more eat those juicy delicious oranges. "What if me and Flag Admiral Vorak hooked up?"

Admiral: "Then I'd look out of the window to my quarters and gaze upon the flying space pigs."

Ensign: "They exist.. ..." Mark mumbled to himself quietly. "Well thank you for your time Admiral!" he excliamed.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">