• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interview- Weasly Cook

Started by Lois, March 02, 2007, 12:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

OOC: LMAO!!!!! hahaha nice ending questions so far im impressed http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> kep it up
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Lois

By: Ensign Mark Lois            Interviewed: Commander Weasly Cook            Stardate:  60106.6

Interviewer: Mark sat on his chair and smilled at Cook, "Thank you Commander for joinning us," He said, shuffling some papes. "Now before we begin do you have any comments?"

Cook: Cook seemed to close his eyes and seemed distant. "Only that I have a short amount of time on my hands at the moment."

Interviewer: Mark frowned a bit, was he serious? "Do you have any pets?" he asked, a bit worrily.

Cook: Cook smiled, "Yes, thus the short amount of time... I have a cat that loves to be kept on a schedule at the moment. Also, his name is Captain Smith."

Interviewer: Mark smiled a bit, at least he seemed a bit happy, "Yes, well I heard that pets help increase life spans, especially those named Captain Smith," He turned a page, "So what have you ever tasted that you thought was nasty?"

Cook: Cook before answering had to stop laughing at the comment about Cats named Captain Smith, he liked the humor of the sentence. he then stop to mull for a bit... "You know what... I don't think I have tasted anything nasty, unusual, yes, a cat treat, I did the eat in front of the animal to show it is good... must say, I agreed with the Captain, I threw out the rest of the batch."

Interviewer: Mark chuckled lightly, "So what got you to the rank of Commander today?" he asked.

Cook: "I did well, and took the Commanding officer test in one of the old Division, which merged with Nova, that then disbanded all over the sector." He had momentarily forgotten the division that he had become commander.

Interviewer: "Hmm yes," Mark said, hopping that one day he'll be able to take that test himself, "So why did you choose science over other things?"

Cook: Cook smiled, "I have many reasons, my short answer is that I want to discover what the field of science can hold.

Interviewer: "One last question," Mark said awkardly, looking down at his page, "Uh, do you think I'm gay?"

Cook: Cook blinked. "Ensign, I have only seen you once, to quote a Vulcan, I do not have sufficient data to answer that question." He then looked at the chronometer on the wall and shook his head. "Sorry, but I have to go, I have to go feed my cat."

Interviewer: Mark laughed inside when he saw his reaction, "Thank you for your time, Commander,"
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">