• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interview- Keli Lauren

Started by Lois, April 12, 2007, 07:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

Oh wow! Looks like I'm running low on interviews. I'll start getting back to those PMs and get some more stocked up! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one and keep up the comments- they make me feel happy inside! Lol.

-----------------------------------

By: Ensign Mark Lois        
Interviewed: Lt. Commander Kelli Lauren          
Stardate:  60182.7

Interviewer: "Good afternoon Lieutenant, I'm glad you decided to come today," Mark said cheerfully.

Lauren: "It was my pleasure, Ensign," Lauren said. "Interesting idea, these interviews."

Interviewer: "Why thank you, now before we begin do you have any comments?" He asked, shuffling some papers.

Lauren: "None of any consequence, at least," she said with a smirk.

Interviewer: "Now your looking very nice today, do you use any type of make-up?" He asked, hoping she knew what that was.

Lauren: "No, but thank you. After serving with the Klingon fleet, you get used to worrying less about appearance."

Interviewer: He grinned, "No doubt about that," Mark looked down at his papers, "Are you interested in a relationship with anyone in starfleet?

Lauren: "Well," she said, the smirk dropping from her face immediately, "I was involved with another officer a while ago, but he... he was killed on the Evolution. Commander Bryan Hannah, you may have heard of him."

Interviewer: Mark raised an eyebrow, "You can't expect these things to not happen when you join Starfleet. After all, weird is part of the job."

Lauren: "I understand that," she said, "but it was the way it all happened. He was the one who stayed aboard as the ship was destroyed to re-ignite the Loxian sun."

Interviewer: He nodded, "So where do you come from, Earth?" He asked.

Lauren: "Yep, born in Boston, Massachusetts. Nice city, but crowded."

Interviewer: "Well it has to be crowded if it's on Earth," He commented, "Do you have any family or land there?"

Lauren: "My mother still has a house in New England," she said, "But she moved back to Vermont after my father was killed."

Interviewer: His face was blank for a second, "Right, so how old are you?"

Lauren: "Twenty-six," she answered after thinking a moment. "I've almost lost count, space seems to do that to you."

Interviewer: He nodded, "You.. Uh.. Wana go grab something to eat sometime?" He asked hopefully.

Lauren: Kelli laughed. "That depends, Ensign. Ever had gagh?"

Interviewer: "Um.. Say again?" He asked, his face still looking a bit blank.

Lauren: "I'm joking. I can't expect everyone to stomach it." she replied with a slight chuckle. "If you're buying, sure..."

Interviewer: A wide smile broke across Mark's face, "Great, one last question before we're out of time," He looked down at his page, turned it over and looked at it again. "Did you used to have a imaginary childhood friend?"

Lauren: "No, but I did used to try to convince people I was a Vulcan who's ears never grew in right." she said, giggling "I had to have half the class convinced!"

Interviewer: Mark laughed, "I might try that sometime with someone,. Thanks for your time Lieutenant, how about we have lunch in the mess hall once things calm down around here?"

Lauren: "Sounds good. Like I said, you're buying," Kelli said with a smirk
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">