• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

CMO's Office

Started by Rena, April 22, 2003, 12:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Crusher

Oh of course.

walks into the examining room

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Crusher.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

walks into the office

Greetings Major Rena and Lt. Bloom, I am here for my checkup as you have requested.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Rena

*T Hain walks out*

Ms. Bloom....I am the CMO aboard this station and this order was put out by me and I have to follow through with it.....and also as you may find out that reading my thoughts with be very difficult......Vulcans are not cold at all....they justhide the emotions they have because they get more work done with out it.......T Hain of all vulcans is not cold....and because he refused you doesn't mean he thinks you are ugly, just that he is not wanting a woman right now.....and you never know things may change....you just need to calm down...there are plenty of vulcans abard this staion....and also as a betazoid you of all people should be able to tell he is not cold...don't let attraction cloud your brain Ms. Bloom

*walks out of office to start THain's check-up

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

~I know how you are feeling~

Rena

Hello...If you need anything...medical or not please do not hesitate to come see me! I am on call alwasy and if I am not here one of the staff with find me ASAP day or night! You can talk to me about anything...nothing is a stupid question or a comment!

Thanks,
Major Rena

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Rena

*follows and poitns to where he should stand*

(OFF: post in Medical bay lol)

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Alaana Bloom

That is wrong with the vulcan I mentioned... No one ever refused me before! As a fellow Betazoid you know how disrespectful it is to refuse an invitation from a Holder of the Blue Flame of Balaan! And yet Commodore T'Hain repelled me coldly when I invited him to 'join' me in a holosuite...

*takes a deep breath*

But I sippose that was bound to happen, him being a cold blooded vulcan and all that... I find it amazing that they still reproduce themselves... That logic thing should have extinguished their species centuries ago, when it killed romance!

*turns her head to T'Hain*

Oh, by the Five Rings of Betazed! How are you Commodore? Changed your mind? *grins*

*turns to Rena*

Please Major, I insist in examining the Commodore myself...

*says telepathically to Rena*

Pleeeeeeeease... I've some unfinished business with him and I guarantee he wont be hurt... Much... lol...

Lt. Alaana Bloom
---------------------------------
CMO assistant - USS Lancelot

Rena

T Hain could ya wait in the medical bay please....I will help ya in just a sec....
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

James Crusher

Hello Dr. Rena, Sorry for my delay in getting here.  I hear that you are taking over for Dr. Katrina here on the station?  Seems she had to go back to Earth suddenly was quite a shame I was enjoying working with her.  Well Anyway.  I am Dr. James Crusher the CMO on the Lancelot.  Unfortunately I arrived a bit late and the Lancelot had already left the planet heading for Avalon.  So I been enjoying relaxation on this beautiful Planet.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Crusher.jpg" border="0">

Alaana Bloom

*enters the office*

Oh, I am terribly sorry about that display of fury back there but... You know... These vulcans! All locked up in their tidy, narrow minds! As a Betazoid yourself you should know it... They are an emotional time bomb ready to explode and yet pretend to be in control! AHHH!

*smiles*

But then again... I'm sorry. I know I was out of line and this will not happen again.

(Edited by Alaana Bloom at 9:59 pm on April 24, 2003)

Lt. Alaana Bloom
---------------------------------
CMO assistant - USS Lancelot

T Hain

OFF: *utters a meek help me*

Greetings Lt. Bloom, I really think that Major Rena can do the examination.

And may I asked what you mean when you asked me if I changed my mind?  Are you referring to the holo suite invitation?  If that is so then I must answer No, as I really am busy.  I don't have time to "play" in the holo suites.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Rena

Well...Nice to meet you and I hope you can deal with a new CMO...I asure you I won't bite! lol...If you would setp into the Medical Bay for your check up you could get it over with! while you have timelol......
*points to a small pad on the floor next to the wall scaner*
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Rena

Oh...are you under the impression I am upset with you Ms. Bloom? I am not of course....lol....I sensed you were having an emaotional day...and I wanted to bring you in here for a little more comfort compared to the typical sick bay surroundings...so why are you so angry? I bet if i looked at your bio functions now...they would be skyroucketing...not to mention that you are a very strong willed person for they mind patern you give off.....
So tell me whjat's wrong and what Vulcan are you talking about?
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Katie Marou

OFF: ROFLOL!! THain you've got your hands full :P
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">