• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Captains Meeting

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 28, 2005, 01:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew Moriarty

Okay well I have just given the order to enter the Cluster.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

I gathered that much. I hope that you didn't mind my sporting of the charter to much. I just wanted too actually be shot at before I opened up the weapon that was all. I should probably said that before, I started, I hope I haven't delayed the happening to far with what I have done.

Just asking. Is there any word as to what has happened to tom Titan. He just up and vanished on me. If he is not seen soon, I would like to maybe if your agreeable to it have some fun with my current CSO. Like antother captain did with his CE before the return of his actual X.O. Or is Tom Still having trouble with his Conection.
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

Admiral I just thought I should update you sir. My Tactical Officer Mr Torean has logged that he has seen a ship but can't pick up anything on Tactical Scans. We are moving into the Cluster now Admiral.
Former XO USS Discovery

I do not think Titan will be continuing as XO after the Neyo Prime mission. If you want your CSO to replace him, it can all be arranged when the mission is complete (which is soon)
I can tell the Neyo Prime mission is getting stale after a few months, we are going to plan the highlights for your next mission in Command Conference, and put some info up here for your involvment and input on the mission.
To let you know, the intentions also when the Excalibur returns will be Lieutenant Torean, promoted to Lieutenant Commander. I have let him know also that his character is recieving promotion on return.

Mathew Moriarty

Very well Admiral. I could be there a long time waiting for the unity to arrive so when I arrive at the Van gu Cluster I shall start running scans as best I can  of the inside of the cluster.
Former XO USS Discovery

To let you know whats going on now: The ship Na'Ru 35 is commanding and that is taking the Excalibur is something the Excalibur cannot escape. One question to bring up as a captain would be now how to get out of it, but where and why the ship is being taken with the crewmembers still alive, the ship still intact.

I am keep track with the status of the Excalibur, as soon as you enter the Cluster you will start seeing some action from a character or two I have and will be making to interact as the Neyo Prime representation and other such obstacles and helpers, anything you face.

The Unity and Excalibur should not defy Na'Ru 35's side in the storyline. They not being dangerous is genuine, Captain Bode's plan with the cloaked ship should not be used to start a combat between Na'Ru's group and the two ships.
General Neyot is the only enemy in the mission.

Mathew Moriarty

Very Well Admiral I look forward to returning in the near future. I am glad Lt Torean will get a well earned and well deserved promotion.
Former XO USS Discovery