• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Status Report

Started by Vorak, September 02, 2004, 11:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Stephen Clark: we do need people to help out running things. E-mail me at mailto:masterphoenix@skynet.be">masterphoenix@skynet.be and I'll see where we need more help.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Novalien

ok, cool, thx for the info, if i find someone else *online* i'll tell ya =D
What is the point of gouing forth, if you only look behind you?
NovaLien

Vorak

This division appears to have become completely inactive. Despite my post in the mission forum, nobody has returned to post and no posts have been made since a month and more.

I would like the CO or XO of this division to report here asap. If anyone is still active here, report here too.
People who do not report here by sunday 16th of march, will be considered to have left and will be replaced.
If the CO or XO have not reported in by march, 20th, this division will be considered "abandoned" and another CO/XO will be found to take over this division.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

All Division CO's and/or XO's are to check out immediately the Admirals Only forum at the "Starfleet HQ" board to discuss the reviving of Expansion fleet divisions. Thank you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Stephen Clark

If you need a Division CO or XO I will do It!

Novalien

Off:not EVERYONE is offline: i've seen a couple of new recuits, including myself, and i think some other are too.
If im right, everyone will come back OR new people will come back when school will begin; in not long.

i've seen will karelia and i've seen drex too.

this is a fun *game*  and i think it should remain open.

Cheif engineer on Ares

(Edited by Novalien at 3:50 am on Sep. 4, 2004)

(Edited by Novalien at 3:51 am on Sep. 4, 2004)

(Edited by Novalien at 3:53 am on Sep. 4, 2004)

What is the point of gouing forth, if you only look behind you?
NovaLien

Vorak

Could you please post a status report on this division, on the Starfleet HQ board? Thank you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Thank you for your response. It will certainly remain open, we are just trying to figure out who is still here, and who isn't, so we know which positions need to be filled again. That way, we can get missions going again.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet