• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Announcement: Division Closing

Started by Will Karelia, June 09, 2005, 02:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

Due to the lack of interest, and to preserve Omega Division's once good name, I will be closing this division soon. I would ask all characters to please hold off on finding new assignments until the division closes officially.

I will be taking over as the Commanding Officer of Avalon Division, and I will try my best to find good positions there for anyone who wishes it. I will also be trying to arrange the transfer of the U.S.S. Tiberon to Avalon Division, so all crew members of that ship may not experience much change.

As for the finale mission, the Na'jigat will be attacking DS12, a battle in which the station will be destroyed, warranting the transfer of personnel and equipment to other divisions.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this division, and those people who made it one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. It's been fun, but you know what they say: All good things..."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

It was great while it lasted, Will. I'm sure that your new assignment will also be rewarding.

I'm going to miss Omega, we had a lot of fun.

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Sam Fisher

It's sad to see the end of this fine division.

But the academy can use some teachers, so if anyone in the division feels like teaching please report this to me.

Also of there are some men/women who need an course for there new assigment, the academy offers it all.
Nunc aut Nunquam: Now or Never!!!!!