• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Request of Assistence.

Started by Andrew Yates, January 03, 2005, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen Bode

Well, near their sickbay...I've downloaded some maps of this ship from the database...

Follow me!

*When they arrive at the sickbay, they see two MACO's struggling with the zombies, their weapons have no effect...*

Step aside, let us handle this...

*Commander Bode and the MACO's open fire on the zombies, but they keep on coming...*

*Turns to the chief maco of the Ariane*
Do you know a way out of here, I don't think you can break in to your sickbay, but we can't stay here..

http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Well then JK your in charge then..........

*in sickbay*

Well Thomas lets go......

OOC**I didnt know if you wer still with us or not lol

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Chris Newberry

OCC: Your right General, it is for a while. maybe a few weeks depending on how I going to get Simon back for what happend with the TPD

Richard Brown

Quote: from Tobias Bashir on 10:16 am on Jan. 28, 2005
OOC: Even though I am on Avalon station I watch. Hey Richard, it might be a better Idea to ask for a position from Division Command instead of just coming on and introducing yourself. It is the way that it is done. You go there request a position and get assigned. Then You can make a full and correct report.  The Captaion says i don't respond enough except when in a medical emergency.

OOC:  Yes i Did get assigned to the Newyork so i reported into the Roll call and the Captain told me to come to the Mission to report to the Xo  that he was on Duty.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Andrew Yates

*Transmission*

"Captain Rajnus, set a coarse for kennedy Bas to be briefed on your next task. That is all, Admiral yates out."

*End transmision

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Jeroen Bode

Yes Captain, I'm hailing them right now! I'll put in on the main screen

Tobias Bashir

Yes General after you sir. I am most intrieged by the condition of the ship. As we appraoch the Alien I find that it seems to be in an under nourished but unhurt condition. Well Generel I shall stick around but the creature doesn't seem to need my help at the moment.

Tobias Bashir

=/\= Captain once again I am reminded to tell you that these may be people from before or around the time of warp. that is what I was trying to say yesterday, before you were called away. Becareful what you say to them. the ariane went missing way back when starfleet was still called Earth Starfleet Sir. They were just starting to use the warp Five Engine sir. So be very careful. =/\=

OOC: Edit no longer needed to my last post as I got to finish it here.

Jeroen Bode

*Suddenly scanners indicate movement on the strange alien ship*

*To the Captain*
Captain we are registering some movement on the ship we found the Johnson on...It seems they are trying to transport over, but they can't transport over here, our shields are protecting us...but I fear the Ariane is in great danger..they don't have shielding!

Keith Rinon

OCC: I got characters all around the division, I have Colonel Mike Powell As Marine 2nd in command, Lt. Colonel Keller as Fighter Squadren Co, and Admiral Yates. Adn FYI Mr. bashir here has alot of characters himself.

Aron Wanner

=/\= To the Captain =/\=
Captain the klingon are behaving very good..they are good guests..
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Simon Rajnus

Very good Doctor..........Make sure you have enough to innoculate everyone.............we will be arriving at avalon in a few hours...........

OOC***Alright..........someone post saying that we arrived at Avalon.........Then we can get this mission story over with and move onto another alright ?........

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

OOC**LOL!!!! Newberry!!! LOL!!!!!.......Funny...........Send the distress call Just wait until AFTER!!!! my debreifing please :P

IC**

Alright Get the systems in check I have a feeling we'll Be heading out soon and FAST!!! Ill be in my ready room

*gets up and heads to his ready room and tells Bode he has the bridge*

*transmission to Yates*

Admiral.....Mission Success and we have returned to kennedy after your pleasure cruise was done with..........Im downloading how the mission went now

*downloads it to yates for his reveiw*

What is our next mission..........seems like mr brown is anxious to get back out there.............Altho I think hes trigger happy but thats just my assessment so far of him

OOC2**Brown what is said in the redy room part http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> you didnt hear or know about lol........

Andrew Yates

Andrew Yates
Flag Officer

member is online

Admiral J.G. /Alpha Fleet CO

Mission 3: Request of Assistence.
« Thread started on: Dec 15th, 2004, 06:12am »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Klingon Vor'Chas class warship is under attack by 3 unkown vessles. The klingon warship is transporting a very important Vulcan ambasadore. This man needs to be retrieved at all cost. Contact the ERD for assistence if it is needed.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeroen Bode
New York B Executive Officer

Commander/ New York B XO

Re: Mission 3: Request of Assistence.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 07:01am »  

* Takes the Turbolift to the Bridge and takes his station*

All crewmen please report for duty!  

Adan
Civilian

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:49pm »  

From sickbay

Ohhh a new mission. Commander Sickbay is at the ready sir.  

Simon Rajnus
Junior Officer

« Reply #3 on: Dec 16th, 2004, 1:04pm »  

*Walks onto the bridge from his ready room and sits in the captians chair*

*turns to look at bode*

Well this should be an interesting mission........I think this may be a lil search and rescue thing going..........We got the coodinates of this Klingon ship ? the last known coodinates atleast ?

*Simon to Aron*

Report to the bridge.........I need you at tactical if you think you can handle it ?

Lt Yar.......once when everyone is aboard set course for the klingon vessel if the last known coodinates have been provided

Lt Yar: yes sir....

Jeroen Bode

Commander/ New York B XO

« Reply #4 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 11:17am »  

We have the last known coodinates, i've send them to the helm.

Captain isn't it strange that the Vulcan choose the Klingon for a transport?  

Aron Wanner
Alpha Fleet Marine Commanding Officer

Major General / Alpha Fleet MACO CO

« Reply #5 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 11:21am »  

* Walks on to the Bridge *

Well of course I can handle Tactical..

I also brought my Brigadier-General on this mission. We can use the help.  

Simon Rajnus
Junior Officer

« Reply #6 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 11:56am »  

Engage max warp

Lt Yar: yes sir

*turns to bode*

yes it does seem strange..........Do we have any information on this vulcan and this klingon ship in our databanks ?

*hears aron enter and take tactical*

so aron whos this brigadier general ?.......  

Aron Wanner

« Reply #7 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 1:07pm »  

his name is Edward Arnold, he is one of my best men. He just earned his first star so was promoted to a brigadier general  
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2004, 1:09pm by Aron Wanner »  213.10.139.77  

Rinon
New York B Chief of Security/Tactical

« Reply #8 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 7:19pm »  

*Walks on to the deck with a nervous Face. He walks to the tactical consul and was unsure what to say to the General.*  

Simon Rajnus
Junior Officer

« Reply #9 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 12:31am »  

Ah well........Aron I would like to meet mr arnold if hes available.........So I take it this brigadier is sorta like your XO?........Just like Bode is my XO?

*hears the turbo lift doors open again with a "Hiss" and sees a nervous ronin walks over to tactical*

Ronin front and center down here..........I want to know the face of the person whos going to be running tactical aboard this ship......

Ronin: Yes sir *ronin heads down in front of the XO and the captian*

Simon: Well Ronin While we are in warp to our destination tell me a little about yourself ?.....like.....what experience do you have ?......outside of the simulations?.........Because I need to know that youll carry my orders out without hesitation and I also need to know if you can handle yourself under immense pressure.........?

*stares at the nervous ronin*  

Aron Wanner

« Reply #10 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 04:45am »  

Yeah, he is my XO, but higher in rang then commander Bode. Good men..

* Sees Rinon enter *
Great! All ready its break time.

* Gets up and sits down next to the captain *  

Rinon
New York B Chief of Security/Tactical

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 11:07am »  

Well, sir. I went to the academy at San Fransisco, I served on the academy training ship for 2 years for increased Tactical training, I recieved an award of valor for rescuing 12 of my crew mates from that same ship after a massive power failur resulting in the ship going into a emergancy crash landing on mars, I also graduated from the academy from the elite Red Squadron.  

Simon Rajnus
Junior Officer

« Reply #12 on: Dec 18th, 2004, 1:13pm »  

*laughs at arons comment about break time*

*notices aron leaving tactical and heads down to sit next to lil ole me and making ronin more nervous with 3 officers staring at him*

Well this is a good thing......Well Ronin.......I think I just made you alot more nervous.........Dont be nervous around me and my crew........We are all bark but no bite remember that.........Take your station..........and get yourself familiarized with tactical..........and make sure you know your way around the ship.........

Also......ronin..........You know anything about leading basic security guards?........I ask because Tactical is sometimes required to lead security forces around the ship and such.......I believe it should have been part of your training at the academy was it not ?........

*turns to aron and whispers something to him*

I think our ronin here may need some help getting around the ship.......he looks so nervous that he could get himself fient.......

*turns back to ronin*

Oh before i forget does the doctor have your medical records ?.........im sure bashir would like to have them if he doesnt alredy ?  

Simon Rajnus
Junior Officer

« Reply #13 on: Dec 19th, 2004, 12:06am »  

*turns to aron*

I hope your a good pilot......Take navigation and transfer helm to that station........And find out what the ETA until our destination is ?........  

Jeroen Bode

Commander/ New York B XO

« Reply #14 on: Dec 19th, 2004, 07:00am »  

Captain, I just contacted Robert Yar te take his station again

off= I pmed him  

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Parties are bad to go too specially when it comes to New Years http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>............I never go out on new years night too many drunks out there........besides theres no where to go out here in good old hickville.......:D

ON**When they are in range bode hail them since JK is going for another LOAs.....