• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halcyon

"Captain, we've lost impulse power, and the starboard nacelle is venting drive plasma. I would suggest we do not fire the phaser cannons, they may set off the stream of plasma."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Captain, destroying the frieghter was my idea...... are you sure you will bare the brunt alone. It is dishonorable to abandon your leader, i will fallow you into the depths of hell, sir
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

-/\=Thank you commander.=/\=

Now we play the waiting game.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Weasly Cook

"Lt. Starchaser," Cook responded with a curt nod, he was on duty and on the bridge, as such, he felt that one should maintain a strong sense of the chain of command. But off duty, he would use first name basis. "I see that you are a medical officer here... I sure hope you transfered my medical records, and Smith's as well." Cook then seeemd to look perplexed. "Okay, so, my quarters are on board deck two correct?"
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

"A suggestion is a suggestion Sir. Nothing more." Swift said and approached his men at the door, he couldn't believe what the commander had just said. The guy either needed to check his ego out or come to terms with his own insecurities that he was over compensating for. After all this boarding party and attacking the enemy vessel head on whilst lowering aft shields were both Swift's suggestions but he in no way told the captain to do it.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

Captain shields have fallen to 49%. Weve lost our starboard phaser canon, But purt and all torpedoe tubes are still functioning.

"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

"The reinforced duranium alloy is probably the most valuable of the lot sir. It probably won't be destroyed in any blast but the isolinear chips and deuterium will be atomised, and they are the least valuable. I'll go over to the freighter with a security team to bring the alloy over." Swift said but before he left he added. "Sir, if you plan to destroy the freighters may I suggest you download the black box information first. It could provide tactical information for future study."
With that Swift left and headed down the halls at a slow run, on the way he grabbed five security officers. They were going to split in to three man teams, each team had a set of pattern enhancers so they could transport it in bulk.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Apodae Swift

Swift got up and walked out of the bridge, looking like he was in pain. Once the door was closed though he relaxed and walked quite casually down the halls wondering how long he should pretend to be out for. He knew already that he would use a med kit to treat the burns and the non-existent concussion, he had one stowed away in his room for such an occasion. Working out the proper time was key though, not too long or too short. He reached his room in nor time and then lay down on the bed, he decided his best option was to just wait until he couldn't bare sitting around any more. With that he got out the med kit and began getting rid of the burns.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

OFF: I love ur confidence  lol

Welcome back ensign, are security teams posted in engineering, transporter rooms, sickbay and outside the main bridge.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Firing the pulse phasers. **hits a few buttons** Captain, i'm firing Quantum torpedoes. **hits a few buttons.

Captain, both the phaser fire and the torpedoes were a direct hit. Thier shields are at 11% and falling fast. They'll lose shields within the next 15-20 minutes.

"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

Swift stepped off the transporter pad and looked back to the security team.
"That was most definitely a win." He said with a slight smile.
"Morez was injured sir." A crewman said.
"We faced greater odds and all we came out with is a one crewman getting a few plasma burns? He will be fine. That's definitely a notch in the win column. Now go about your duties."
"Yes sir." They all said in unison and exited the bridge, Swift left shortly after.

Once he entered the Bridge he still had a slightly smug look on his face but nothing overtly obvious. On his way up to the bridge he had seen a number a small engineering teams working on various parts of the ship, he even managed to catch a glimpse of an engineering report with regards to the warp drive. He only wished he could help, however he knew that would give away his secret in a second.
"Ensign Swift reporting back from the excursion Sir, how would you like me to proceed?" Swift said to captain Lurado.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Halcyon

"Heraani plasma pulse cannons are quite powerful, we will not stand long against them. Our sole advantage here is our bark, as we have no bite to speak of."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Weasly Cook

Cook didn't respond at all. He right away however did just that, he let his decoys go and soon the instruments of the enemy showed that the Iroquois had just received reinforcements, hoping to give them more precise time that they needed.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Ensign Swift how are your repairs coming?

"Die well!"

William Wallace

==/\== Commander Wallace to Commander Tenaris we have started to transfere warp plasma to the Iroquis now. You should have enough to play keep up with us and run your ship at warp 6 until we arrive home. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588