• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apodae Swift

"Commander Lollock, perhaps it would be a good idea form me to inspect the torpedo bays. If that section of the ship is damaged then it could cause a lot of problems. Quantum filaments are pretty stable but I still think it's worth a look over." Swift said trying to think of something he could do to help, he almost felt guilty for not running down to engineering and helping out with repairs.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Julian

(OFF: the uneeded off topic posts have been deleted and Honoras post has been edited to suit the position she will be taking. It seems the clutter stopped the forums from posting. lets get it back on the ball hey? thnx.)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Mark Travis

Doctor Travis sat and listened to the others talk. He did not know much about tactical situations so he awaited any medical references.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

I actually like that idea, but we'll take this up with Starfleet Corps of Engineers at the appropriate time.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Halcyon

(OFF: I don't need to be transferred. A ships AI is a little better than a standard EMH, I can work in the torpedo bay, but continue to fly the ship (or something), while still being on my pedestal on the bridge. Don't worry about a comm link, I'm standing right on my pedestal with you all.)
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

That is very honorable ensign. Whats the ships' status! **She yells over the wails of alarms.**

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Julia Rellek

OFF: I find it funnier just to leave it   lol
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Teranis

*scans the probe and its contents for genuinity*

=^=Its definately starfleet mam, the codes on the probe have been confirmed, it came from the U.S.S Lothlorien=^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"Yes ma'am." Swift said to Commander Lollock, he had already worked out how long the job would take him and then found a way he could stretch it out to an average humans pace. He even planned to ask a few engineers a couple of questions or to get their opinion on things once they were down their, such subtleties were key to keep his cover. As far as anyone was concerned he was a gun ho ensign with a McClain complex, granted that matched his personality anyway but he still needed to hide is strength, agility and intelligence anyway.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Teranis

(OFF: this is her maiden voyage, rest be assured now we know whos active and whos inactive a new roster wil be set up when we are back at avalon. So you all know too. The Iroqouis will be landing on the planets dry docks for repairs. A new mission that involves most of ef is about to unfold and we are the main attraction http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> )
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Thank you lieutenant.

Captain, i suggest that we activate the Iroquois' cloaking device.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Firing Pulse phasers.

**Lollock fires**

Direct hit captain, i'm scanning for the effects. Captain they had a considerable effect. Their shields are down to 59%.

I have quantum torpedoes loaded Captain.

Pulse phasers have succesfully recharged and are ready for another fire.

"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

"Halcyon, what if you loaded the bay." Swift said, his face showing he was in the midst of a thought process. "I know, you're a computer program. But we could remove the holographic communicator from the bridge, put it next to the torpedo tubes, then all we would have to do is up the power and make your matrix a solid hologram. You could take more then a mere human... no offense ma'am." Swift hastily added and turned to Commander Lollock as he said it.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Lieutenant, try increasing speed a little. Get us there faster. Go ahead and try to make our course a little more erratic.

"Die well!"

William Wallace

==/\== Commander Wallace to Captain Titan. Sir Cololnel Balkazar has returned from the Heranni ship. ==/\==
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588