• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Weekly Report

Started by Zach Schmidt, November 15, 2002, 04:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Sanchez

I would like to add that I suggest Mr. Guldokut for a promotion.
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Randall Sanchez

Weekly report, USS Evolution

Location: course between station Avalon and left opening of Dark Passage

Status: the ship has no state of damage, all decks have reported a normal status.

Species: No new species encountered
Bases/Ships: The small ship of Neelix with whom we have an encounter. His ship is seriously damaged and therefore we are bringing it into our bays so it can be repaired.

Anomolies: Fluidic Gate, believed to be dangerous due to the presence of Species 8472

Promotion Suggestions: None

Has not posted since too long:
- Christopher Madison
- Johnathan Aymer
- Elspeth Davidson

Does not post and should be removed:
Possibly the people mentioned above. I have ordered all crewmembers to report in so I know who's still there and who isn't, and for some it did help since they did come back, but these above have not yet reported in after a week.

General comments:
The reason why we have the encounter with Neelix so far away toward the Dark Passage is because he wanted to warn us for Species 8472 activities. There is a fluidic gate through which they travel between normal and fluidic space, and for now they have concentrated their activities toward the Delta Quadrant, but Neelix beleives that soon they will become aware of our presence and we will then be in very serious danger. The USS Evolution is on its way to investigate.

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

Crew overview:

To be removed:
- Cmdr. Nick Brooks
- Lt. John Lupin
- Lt. John Davies
- Lt. JG Darren Steer
- Lt. JG Thomas Riker
- Scott Jamison
All these have not posted since somewhere in july.

New crewroster:

- Captain Randall Sanchez, CO
- Commander Vurak Spock, XO
- Doctors: ftima, Bryan Hannah, keilah
- CSO: Thomas Jackson
- Chief Tac/Sec: Kelli Lauren
- Chief Engineer: Lt. Cmdr. Spock
- Engineer Assist: Lt. Maxium Taylor
- Ops: all available
- Helm: HK47 (D.A. Droid/Ambassador)
- Other helm: all available (Dalon may return in the future)
- Councellor/Diplomat/Bartender: all available

It is possible that new people joined the ship in this past month, of which I have no knowledge yet. It may be needed to look into that.

Important note:
upon the leaving of Cmdr. Nick Brooks, I will (in the near future) thus promote Chief Engineer Lt. Cmdr. Vurak Spock to the rank of Commander, and XO of the ship. Lt. Spock, engineering assistant, will then be promoted to Chief Engineer and to the rank of Lt. Cmdr. (both have done a good job posting and adding to the storylines).

The ship is currently in a state of repairs, future missions for this ship have already been planned by Admiral Vorak.

(Edited by Randall Sanchez at 5:51 pm on Sep. 3, 2004)

(Edited by Randall Sanchez at 4:51 pm on Sep. 8, 2004)

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division