• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Status Report 2

Started by Nocturnus, November 27, 2002, 01:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnus

Short description of current mission
Our current mission is to arrive at Planet Dantor and begin construction of the StarPhoenix planetary base.

Current status of mission + current location of ship
We are currently beginning landing procedures, after we have landed we shall begin to build the base.  Unfortunately the Ship its self is badly damaged and it is going to need extensive repairs and due to the skeleton crew it might take sometime.  The damage is caused by a bomb that exploded on the ship.  Because of the bombed we also had some crewmen that suffered injuries.  Dr Katrina and the EMH program after we got it back online are taking care of those patients.

Newly Discovered Aliens.
None

Newly Discovered Planets
None

Newly Discovered Stations/Bases
None

Newly Discovered Space Anomalies
None

Names, ranks, and departments of crewmembers that post insufficiently or never.
None

Crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)
None new.

Resigned crewmembers (names, departments)
None

Crewmembers that have switched department (name, rank, old & new department)
None

Current status of the ship (damage, injured crewmembers)
As stated previously the ship has suffered extensive damage and will need repairs, we also had a few crewmen that were injured but are being taken care of the soon to be CMO of the starphoenix base.

Current visitors on the ship (name, species)
None

Current disputes between crewmembers (names of crewmembers, nature of dispute)
None

Extra Comments
It is the feeling of several members and I that the bomb was placed to detour our building of starphoenix base on the Plant.  After the base is complete I believe it would be wise to make a full scale investigation as to whom would not want us to reach the planet and begin building the planetary base.

Live Long and Prosper
Commodore J.G. T'Hain

Report from Division Supervisor.

After reading the attached reports it seems that we are not wanted on the planets surface, due to previous events that has become pretty obvious.

Construction of the starbase has begun.  Once critical systems are online (ones we actually have the parts for) an investigation will be launched.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Vorak

Very good report (sorry I reply so late but i decided now to reply on every report once i read it, so i cant mistake myself over which ones i have already read and which ones not yet).
Permission granted to start this investigation once basic functions are operational for the planetary base.  It seems that cooperation with the ship's crew, and the crew assigned to the station, goes very well.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet