• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ship's Status Report: FIS Blackfire

Started by Jorgen Salen, April 28, 2004, 09:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorgen Salen

FIS Blackfire Mission Status Report
Stardate: 57323.8

- Ships Dragon and Blackfire are on a mission to investigate possible Romulan Coalition activity in the Romulan/Federation Exclusion Zone as reported by Romulan Ambassador Trell and Romulan Agent Gri Tall.  The Ambassador is on the Blackfire and the Agent is on the Dragon.

- Just arrived at the Boruun System.  Blackfire is cloaked and stationary.  Sensor sweeps of the area for illicit Romulan activity are so far negative.

- It is easier for me to note here that my best poster is Agent Sven Guiss.  Crewmembers Mark Brodie and Nish Laverz have not continued to post, nor have the crewmembers from before my tenure aboard Blackfire excepting the aforementioned Agent Sven Guiss.

- Current ship's status is fully operational and cloaked.

- The only visitor on board Blackfire is Romulan Ambassador Trell.

- The ship and mission continue to suffer from no-show posters.  We will go on.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-JorgenSalen1.gif" border="0">

Jorgen Salen

FIS Blackfire Mission Status Report
Stardate: 57645.6

- The Blackfire has captured a scout ship that Imperial Romulan Ambassador Trell confirms as belonging to the Romulan Coalition.  This ship has been taken as a prize and assigned to Ensign Movak.  The ship is under way to Federation space and has been renamed FIS Talon.  Please give my regards to Ensign Movak and the Talon crew should they reach the starbase alive.  His prize crew consists of the following officers:
 Ensign Movak           (CO)
 Lt. K. Dallas             (XO)
 Ensign C. Denari       (CMO)
 Ensign T. Anderson   (Comm/Tac/Sec)
 Ensign S. Guiss        (Nav/Helm)
 Cadet J. Cole           (Helm)
 Lt. Cmdr. Cymeinfoll  (CE)

- The Blackfire is cloaked and in orbit of a large planetoid at the extreme edge of the Boruun System.  The captured scout ship received a subspace communication of some sort from this vicinity but sensor sweeps are so far inconclusive.

- I must note here that my best posters are Agent Sven Guiss and Ensign Movak.  Crewmembers Mark Brodie and Nish Laverz are still not posting, nor are the crewmembers from before my tenure aboard Blackfire excepting the aforementioned Agent Sven Guiss.

- Current ship's status is fully operational and cloaked.

- The only visitors on board Blackfire are Imperial Romulan Ambassador Trell and the crew of the captured Romulan Coalition ship.  They are in the Blackfire brig and refuse to answer our questions.

- The ship and mission continue to suffer a few no-show posters.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-JorgenSalen1.gif" border="0">