• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Status Report

Started by , March 26, 2004, 08:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There will be no chances in Division Command, it will remain as Madison and myself, and no ships or stations from VF will be moved at the moment, only its crew transfered to perfered postions at Nova, and I will try and have a meeting with Major Embries if I can, and see when his time is free for a visit to DS20, I am sure Major Green would like an experienced officer in the science feild, though I know he has had experience as a Science Officer at Voyage Fleet.

Vorak

I have moved all previous posts of the Voyage Fleet division forum to here, since it merged into this one.

Also today I will update the links (at last). Sorry for the long delay.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

marianne webber

(Edited by marianne webber at 12:03 pm on May 15, 2004)

http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200307/tpol01/200x150.jpg" border="0">half human half vulcan
excange officer from ss avalon
http://omegafleetrgp.proboards34.com/index.cgi

Vorak

Thank you for your report. I have seen on other divisions as well, that many appear to be on leave during the summer, slowing down the missions. Surely it will pick up again in september/october.
Remember I myself will be offline on vacation for the entire month of august.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

I had hoped it would be the U.S.S. Excalibur, but the Venture will be fine too http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> I hope that the U.S.S. Excalibur will soon have sufficient crew again.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Report:
Ships Status: USS Nova Commisioned and Begun with Mission 1 (Benedict Fleet) SSF (Starfleet Special Forces) Ship Hunter also commisioned.

-James Madison, first temp. stationed SSF (Quantum Division) at Nova untill he had his own full division, then proposed to Merge now Nova and the SSF, there is now no need to work to get him an Ikonboard and division due to that, his rank was made Admiral, and my Co-Division Commanding Officer.

-We have had one major crewman dispute, involving the USS Aztec's CMO Blue Revan. After proposing the Aztecs Captain be replaced by the XO (And I add the Captain was and is very very active) two crewman went against the comment, causing dispute there, I proceeded to intervene and end the argument, where Revan simply refused to listen, to me nor Admiral Madison or the ship XO. The 2 crewman did not involve after I entered the situation, gladly. ending the event, Revan gave his opinion and resigned, banned afterwords.

For a new division, I report that we are doing extremly well, with a very good number of active crewmembers.

There have been no new discoveries.

Mission Report: Mission 1 (Benedict Fleet) has gone well, the USS Aztec early in the mission met with the Klingons, though as rumored, they were coming to use Bio-Weapons on Freedom Station, the Aztec and SSF Hunter disabled the ships, the Hunter destroyed one. Scans then gave evidence to a Klingon Station which constructed the Weapons, the Aztec took a Cloaking device, and thier Chief Engineer and Chief ops officer installed it. They then proceeded to beam onto the Station when arriving, the away team as well as a Marine team lead by Colonel Jean Starwind took a weapon, and engaged the Self-Destruction on the klingon station, many were wounded, Colonel Starwind suffered the worst Injuries.

Vorak

Thank you for your information. I'm sorry for the delay, there were some preoccupations and some things got behind. I will make sure to write the announcement asap and modify the links.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Thank you for your outstanding report.

Yes, all admirals may have access to the "Admirals Only" and "Mission Planning" areas. Tell me which character should be given access, and I will see to it.

Secondly, the U.S.S. Rivendell is preparing to be launched for the first time, and will make a test flight to station Deep Space 20 of Nova Division. So you know that a visitor is coming. Adm. Vorak and Major Embries will be aboard too.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Report: CURRENT STARDATE:
                 57387.4                      May 21, 2380

(USS Excalibur) Chief Engineer Sam Norton was recalled from the ship after changing the mission and delaying it almost 2 days from beginning. After meeting with him we found he had planned to be an alien which could walk through walls and would transform into a wolf when shot with a phaser. The entire notion and actions he did at DS20 when taken there from the Excalibur were wild. He awaits a courtmarshall with Rear Admiral Travis and JAG Officer Commander Brahms. After his removal from the Excalibur mission, everything since has been running smooth, fun, and perfect.
 In addition to the Excalibur, please see my May 8th or so post in the Mission Planning forum here in Avalon Station. I am interested in where the excalibur can go. We were considering near the Loxians (concerning the Skytoucher and Evolutions dealings) and/or into the Delta Alliance to meet with a species there.

(USS Alamo) - A recent roll call, and contacting of some people who were not aware of our server change, made the few-days-unactive Alamo back the way it was. The mission is currently in Cardassian space (the Alamo [Nebula Class] will be our ship remaining from the Delta Quadrant for some time, and doing Alpha/Beta dealings)

(USS Venture-B) - We are currently beginning Refit on the decommisioned Venture [to be Venture-B after the refits]. We plan it to be Novas 2nd ship into the Delta Quadrant from our little nest in the Alpha.

(Deep Space 20) - The station is running pretty well. The Marines popularity inspired Commodore Steven Cruse (Station XO/Operations CO) to transfer, so our new replacment for him is Captain Tom Paris, a dutie-less former Venture-A Crewmember, left without postion after its decommision. His experience as Venture Ops Chief makes him a good role for the postion. The Stations mission will be joint with the Alamos.

(Marines) - Our marine core has become amazingly popular since we invited General Charles Tucker (Former Voyage Fleet Marine CO) to lead up the marines. We have an entire MACO team, some officers have transfered, and some new officers have taken a career in the Marines.

USS Midway - the Midway was just completed today, it is the stations runabout, it is small and for private and minor travels and such, not considered among our starship fleet.

Aside from that, our division is running well, we are getting new crew quickly, and have a good deal of them already.
Every ship we have has all chief postions filled, save the Chief Engineer of the Excalibur. As well as some officers and assistants, helm, etc. We are looking to do Division joint missions, so if you know of any who are looking also please put us in contact!

Picard

We have decommisioned the USS Alamo - Nebula Class. This was due to its Captain (whom had threatened to do so) left. taking some of the crew and advirtising by pm of his own site. Which is highly disapproved of. The remaining crew were transfered to the USS Venture-B now doing a joint mission with Epsilons USS Endurance. That going fairly well. The XO of the Venture-B Jack Stewert is AWOL. The Chief of Tactical/Security of the Alamo is now the XO. Commander Tom Titan. The Excalibur is going well. Its crew active. The Station is not currently doing an active mission for shortage of crew. Many being one leave.
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NewIDMadison.jpg" border="0">

Picard

yes. As soon as we get the green we'll head for Avalon, whatever time is best for the story.

Vorak

Thank you for the report. It looks like the division is starting off well, and hopefully the crewmen dispute will not repeat http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Report:
We have received more new officers, and are very close to Comissioning the USS Venture
 New Officers:
Station Science Chief: Major Mark Green
 Division Marine CO: General (5-Star) Daniels
 USS Aztec CMO: Lieutenant Sisqo
 SSF Hunter Chief of Tac/Sec: Weasley Cook

Officers reported unactive: Lieutenant J.G. Johnathan Parker (Aztec Engineering Assistant)

We have also made 4 promotions due to the Venture's soon-to-come opening.
Commander Dean Starwind to Captain (Venture CO)
 Lt. Commander John Travis to Commander (Venture XO)
 Lt. Commander Marcus Brodie to Commander (Aztec XO)
 Captain Dutchman to Fleet Captain J.G. (Flagship[Aztec] CO)

Mission two on the Aztec has gone well as hoped, no disputes Division-Wide. Results on the Hearing of Commodore Steven Cruse ended that he would be suspended as Station XO for two weeks, and ordered to work on the Development Of the Venture for that time.
  Major Green as begun a Research Project on Hull plating to take heavy weapons damage, and high warp, I hope to engage Joint Missions with other Division Science Chief's, I am interested in your input as to the idea?
 Also, Admiral Alexander Dane, Supervisor of Omege Division has informed me that the USS Ticonderoga, new commisioned, will be making test runs, and meeting with the SSF Hunter under Admiral Madision and the Starfleet Special Force's.

Picard

Status Report:

The SSF-Hunter has an official Captain. Captain Howard. The hunter is and has destroyed a Ferengi outpost major to there operations against the Federation, War has been declared from them. The USS Aztec has found and are attempting to trade for information with a Ferengi ship. The USS Venture has encountered a strange being that is taking all power from the ship. Commander John Travis was injured. Crewman dispute with Captain Jim Bowie and the Bartender Max Tallon tallon briged and fired. Bowie carrying a knife for personal beliefs was not punished beyond knife taking. Bowie found in right of his actions against Mr. Tallon. Tallon's actions in the past were bad as well. new crew are Captain jim Bowe for internal Affairs. Lt. Colonel Sean Lupin, chief of Marines on the Aztec. Jean Starwind former chief transfered to Station under General Daniels. Daniels is going to be on the USS Venture for its mission with the Ferengi coming up. Security officer Jones on the Aztec promoted to Lt. J.G. Lupin made Marine chief for Starwinds transfir. Poromoted from 2nd Lt. To Lt. Colonel.

Commander Marcus Brodie awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for building a Transwarp Reacter now being used in the upcoming SSF-Alamo and USS Excaliber. Brodie did this while he was Chief Engineer on the Aztec. he is not the ships XO.

Minor question i have, is it Division COs that have access to the Admirals area on the HQ? Or if not what kind of Admirals do have access?

(Edited by Picard at 9:50 pm on April 10, 2004)

Vorak

Ok, both now have access to both "Mission Planning" and "Admirals Only" forums on this board.

As for the missions. The missions of the ships that are directly related to Avalon Station (Skytoucher, Evolution, Rivendell) usually have missions in the Delta Quadrant. the same goes for the other divisions such as Starphoenix, Intel/FSS and Omega because their stations are deep in the Delta Quadrant, so that would make sense.
However, there is no problem that you make journeys to the Alpha/Beta Quadrant. We can assume that your station is located closer to the borders of the Alpha/Beta Quadrant? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet