• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Status Report

Started by , March 26, 2004, 08:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picard

A small dispute with the medical emergency on the station. the SSF-Alamo was called off of its mission to serve the sick person without any knowing it to be doing so. Resolved quickly.

The Station was under attack by newly found out rebels of the Ferengi Alliance. Working with rebels of the Romulan and Klingon empires. The Romulans came and explained, offering help. The USS Aztec is in the Demilirtized zone stoping a Maquis attack on a Cardassians. The USS Venture is under attack while finding path for the USS Excalibur's future mission to go slowly into the Delta Quadrant not using transwarp. The SSF- Alamo is currently docked at Avalon Station, its crew resting after transporting Vice Admiral Gary Fisher and Lt. Sam Sloan for important business.

http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NewIDMadison.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

Thank you for your report. What is the overall status of the Ferengi War at this moment?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Picard

Report:

We have done some work to make better ships. The USS Aztec and SSF-Alamo were changed. The USS Aztec was destroyed in battle. Its crew escaping. The SSF-Alamo as well. The crew of the Alamo and crew of the Aztec formed the USS Alamo. A few crewman disputes but nothing large took place during the change. As it was done fast due to our need to get going with it. The USS Alamo is a perfectly crewed ship. And is doing very well. The USS Excalibur is also well crewed with the USS Venture's (Now decommissioned) crew. All Chief positions are filled. As you read you see we are cutting back on ships. This was due to skeleton crews spread throughout all of the ships. So far it is working out fine. The USS Venture is going to me the USS Venture-B and will be modified. And commissioned long after the Excalibur. The USS Excalibur is complete and ready top depart by this weekend or next. All invited to see it.

-Task Force 10-
 Nova has for a little while had a sub-division, this called Task Force 10 (TF10)
 I am currently meeting with thier command about jointed missions with our division. I make a note to see of your support in this. We will end it if it will not work, or is not allowed. I do not plan on it effecting the rest of expansion, save you want it to. Only Nova.

Vorak

I have one question regarding the USS Excalibur.

Was the Excalibur involved with the battle against the Na'jigat, at Starphoenix Base? It was during this time that I was absent, so I don't have a perfect overview of that mission yet.

I've looked in the USS Excalibur forum on Nova Division, but what I found was mission 2, about the Talonions, and then it suddenly jumps to mission 4, starting more than 2 months later. What happened in between with the Excalibur? Did anything happen regarding the Talonion called Tankalan?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Is the U.S.S. Excalibur going to be included in the mission of the Loxian attack on Avalon Station, and thereafter the reconstruction of Starphoenix Base?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

I will make sure it does not

Vorak

So if I understand well, the proboard system is no longer in use, and all Voyage Fleet activities have moved to the Nova Division?

Secondly, who is then currently in charge of the Nova Division, since both Nova and Voyage had their own Division CO's.

Also, are all ships of Voyage Fleet then transferred to the Nova division? And how about starbase galactic?

As for me visiting, as soon as the U.S.S. Rivendell-B is completed in the shipyards of Avalon Station, it will make a test flight to your station and back, and I will be aboard to make an official visit.

As for other science officers, there is a very competent science officer, Major Embries, aboard Avalon Station.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Picard

Ok, i will post here now. I am instead of Alexander Dane, James Madison there.

The names Picard and Tom Hobson, thank you Admiral. The SSF-Hunter will meet with the Rivendell when you enter 'nova' space. '

I also have a question. Are all divisions reqiured to have missions based on the new discovered space, the delta quadrant? I have no problem at all changing, only that I have not been following that, and I wonder if there is an option.

Vorak

Thank you for this valuable information.

If you go to the Online Databases of the Expansion Fleet website, you will find a cartography section, where you can find everything about newly discovered territories and species. More info about those species and space anomalies can be found in the Online Databases too. If you're unsure about anything, just ask.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Picard

The Ferengi that attacked were either killedd in the battle or fled. They were later found as rebels. Allied with the Klingon omulan rebels. The Romulan empire informed us of it, the Ferengi have kind of backed out. As the Romulan Empire joined us. The Klingon rebels still are in high power. And attacked the Venture and DS 20

Dean Starwind

James what will the venture be modified to be?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Vorak

I see no problems with having Task Force 10 as a sub-division in Nova. Joint divisions with your division, and other divisions if they agree as well, should be a great idea.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

To all CO's and XO's of Expansion Fleet divisions:
Please post immediately in the Admiral's Only forum on this board, the Division activity topic. If you have no access to this forum, post here to let me know which username you need access with. Thank you.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet