• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Status Report

Started by , March 26, 2004, 08:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Status Report:

Currently one of the largest things has been the recent change in captains of the USS Excalibur.
Captain Dutchman, was the captain of the excalibur, but apparently has been to preoccupied with his own (Gamma Division) area to continue as an active CO of that ship. We have replaced him effective now, so it will be no problem with the ships misson

We have also been in senior admirality talks in novas planning board on opening to USS Alamo-B for crew, we are short for now, any announcment you may be willing to make would help with that ship alot. Including the looking for a captain of it. We can't afford to promote other ship crew to that rank at this time.

A current joint mission between Nova and Alpha divisions is taking place, the marines have been sent to help in a mission with borg, last I saw it was not going its best, a few disagreements between who can and can't order who.

Vorak

I have every confidence in you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Picard

A sad thing to report just not the Death of Captain Jim Bowie. He will be awarded the Red Crest during his burial
http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NewIDMadison.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

So if I understand well, the Ferengi that attacked you, did not work for their official government, but they were rebels?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

That's unfortunate. But no problem. Basically the reason why I wanted to know is to know which ships were involved at the Starphoenix battle.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Picard

Me too, but with sudden change of Captains and with less crew than the Venture i think the best crewed ship should be on such a big mission. Also i will be sending on the Venture Admiral Fisher head of Starfleet Engineering.

Report: Voyage Fleet has chosen to Merge with Nova Division, it is getting quiet and slow, to save it this is being done, but it will be nothing like the Intell and FSS merge, all you would need to do would be to remove the VF link, and make an announcement if you wanted to.

Updates: Earlier this morning, Commodore Steven Cruse XO of Deep Space 20 (Freedom Station) 'Hijacked' the decommisioned, and dangerously incomplete U.S.S. Venture, A ship we were working on designing, to aid the Aztec while it confronted a Romulan Convoy. Marine Chief on the Aztec, Colonel Jean Starwind, went to the Venture and quickly returned control, and detained Cruse. The Venture made it, with all luck, safe back to the base, where Cruse has chosen to defend himself in a Court Marshall. You may want to send JAG Officers, but i'll let that to you.
The Aztec has moved to Mission 2, a second part to the first mission almost, though not jointed as the first one was, with the Station and SSF Hunter.
New Crew Include:
Lieutenant (SSF) Sam Sloan
Lt. Commander (SSF) Brian dArcsaber
Ensign Indiana Jones
 Lieutenant Jr. Grade Johnathan Parker
and A.I.: S.T.A.R. (Systems Technical Artificial Running)
as well as a Mission Computer like thing (Event Horizon)
I will give my next report to update you on the Merge status, and Development Status of the USS Venture ASAP.

Also, I wish to Invite you to come to Nova, at Freedom Station, if possible, to perhaps see the progress yourself of the Venture, and the Division altogether, perhaps you may wish to view the Court Marshall.

Yes, but I will do a little research on the races here newfound, and interact with them more in the future.
Though with the rivendell, it will be coming at a time of crisis, we are beginning the 'Ferengi Wars' something we have been following since Mission 1 of the USS Aztec.
   Do you have an estimated arrival of the Rivendell?

Picard

A disturbing thing took place at a partial division of Nova Task Force 10. A member of theres beganto disturb us and other members of theres by pmed strange and angry pms. He was court marshalled but claimed all power and rank of Fleet admiral. He was openly insane though it is my own opinion he knew fully what he was doing. Just went about it like a madman. Today he claimed to us and the TF 10 people a Declaration as he put it 'Officially' at War. I do not know if he still intends to carry out anything on this. He has been banned from the major places he went to and claims to find a website. Which he has not given a url to. If it is found we will most likley report is harrassments and 'take over' of TF 10 with the TF 10 CO. I do not expect much fron this most likley empty threat nor do i think Expansion will be effected as the only Nova involvment is our presence at the court marshall. As we get more knowledge on the situation we will present it here.

Picard

No, no mission was with Starpheonix at that time. I can't explain the gap because its news to me as well. The mission may have been deleted without being moved to the archives. If so that is a mistake on our part.

Vorak

It may be a good idea to include the Excalibur after the Loxian battle story is over, and the reconstruction of Starphoenix Base begins. That should give you some time to get together a crew again for the ship.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet