• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starphoenix Division Status Report

Started by T Hain, August 01, 2003, 04:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Hain

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

Starphoenix Base

CO: Commodore T'Hain
XO: Commodore J.G.

Deacon Law

Starphoenix base Division Report...
CMO-Maj.Deacon Law reports to Medical Dept. for duty.
CMO-Starphoenix, DR. Deacon Law

T Hain

short description of current mission
Currently the various ships of the starphoenix division are defending the base against a pirate ship that seems intent on taking various goods from the base. (this was something setup by a poster on the boards kinda interesting hehe)

Current status of mission + current location of ship
All Starphoenix ships are currently in orbit or on the planets surface.

Newly Discovered Aliens.
None

Newly Discovered Planets
None

Newly Discovered Stations/Bases
None

Newly Discovered Space Anomalies
None

Names, ranks, and departments of crewmembers that post insufficiently or never.
None

Crewmembers that signed on (name, rank, department)
Various Crew Members have signed on since the last report was made.  For a complete listing please request the word document that I have on my computer.

Resigned crewmembers (names, departments)
Ali Marou - resigned from starphoenix and have transferred back to earth.

Crewmembers that have switched department (name, rank, old & new department)
None

Current status of the ship (damage, injured crewmembers)
The USS Lancelot is currently in the process of being upgraded soon to be completed.  the USS Lattes is getting ready for its first shake down voyage and so is the USS Sphinx.  The USS Cortez which came along with the newly aquired Marines section is being crewed up at the moment.

Current visitors on the ship (name, species)
None

Current disputes between crewmembers (names of crewmembers, nature of dispute)
None

Extra Comments
A lot has gone on the past few months since the last report was written a lot more than can possibly be summed up in this report.  For now one.. Each week I will take the reports from the ships and combine them for a full status report so that things are kept on top of and I know that I am keeping track of things.  For any other information on the starphoenix division please talk to me personally.

I would like to also note that the integration of the starphoenix marine fighters is going very well, We have a pilot for 3 fighters at this time and the USS Cortez is nearly full.  I am hoping for a really great mission for the Cortez soon.  I will keep you advised.

Live Long and Prosper
Commodore T'Hain
Commodore J.G. Katie Marou

T Hain

Starphoenix Division Report

At this time the personel on the actual base is a bit inactive due to several reasons.  I have 2 characters play by one that is busy with work, I have 2 people that take care of about 3 characters on the station that are busy with school and I have one person that takes care of one character that is busy with the military.  Fortunately all is well with the USS Lancelot and the USS Sphinx, which of both ships will be leaving soon to go to the Deska section of the Corporation to be delivering supplies.  the USS Lattes has been put on hold until my Science officers from the Station whom are also the CO and XO of the USS Lattes are able to return to normal posting.  The USS Cortez is starting to fill up and after filling a couple more positions I will be able to send the USS Cortez on the mission aswell.  I believe that updates everything that is going on with the Division right now.

Commodore T'Hain CO
Major Richard Halfdale Second Officer
Commodore JG Katie Marou XO - Gone for another month or so.