• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Starwind

*Dean looks to weasly with a confused expression.*

"What was that Weasly? The station is malfunctioning? How can that be?"

=A= Admiral Starwind to Fronteir Station Ops, come in. Do you read me? Over...=A=
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Dean Starwind

*Dean grins and speaks with a playful tone.*

"Well of coarse, I am and admiral it it is rare that I can ever go out and play around with Zero Gravity. It has been nearly two decades since my last time out."
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer

Richard Ransom

*the Main Airlock door to the Windsor was open and the Hallway was in complete darkness*

*Richard entered the Windsor and headed for Main Engineing*

*Main Engineing was in Complete Darkness as well as and cold as the Windsor was fully powered down*

*Richard goes to the Chief Enginers station and actvated Emerencey Power*

*the Lights flickered and powered on as well as the COmputer  stations thoughout the ship*

*Richard looks around  and sees the Warpcore in peices and the Plasma Manafold taken apart and parts of the EPS grid across the room*

well  it looks like some repairs were started but never finished Iam going to need a Full Engering Team and in 4 Days the  Windsor will be fully Operational.

*Richard turns and head back to Operations*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*Richard Miltrized on the Bridge*

Crewman:ADMIRAL ON DECK

as you were

*sits in Command Chair*

*tabs intercom*

==^== Ransom to All Deck Secure all Stations==^==

==^== Bridge to Engering Take the Core and Nessels Off-Line==^==

Helm Course 253 By 12 Negtive 3 Degrees
Ahead 1/4  Impluse

Helm:Course Layed in

Helm:Sir we are in a course into the Atmoshere

Noted

Helm E.T.A  to Planet Side

Helm:16 Minites 12 Seconds

*the Windsor starded to sudder as it entered the Atmoshere*

*23 Minites Later*

Helm:Closing on the City Sir

Slow to Thusters and lay in a course of 142 by 43 Mark4

Helm:Aye

Helm:Docking platform ahead

Helm postive pitch 3%

Helm Enter Docking pattern

*the ship shoock as it entered the Docking ring*

Helm:Powering Down Main Engines

Power Down Main Power switch to Batterys

*turns to Cook*

Mister Cook, get the Crew unloaded  and enter the city

==^== Ransom to Starwin Meet at at Dantor Operations==^==

Computer Power down the Transponder   Aurization Ransomalphatango

Computer:Confirmed

Richard Ransom

*Richard was nearing the Service Airlock to the Windsor*

*Deck 27 Section 46 Delta Airlock 34*

*Thinking*

it will take 25 Minites for the Windsors Internal Sensors to sound the Alarm with the low power level  the internal Sensors scans the ship ever 25 minites

*Richard walked down the Dark Hall way toward the Jefferis Tube*

**Service Jefferis Tube B-433 Delta******

*Richard walks 25 meters  and stops pulling the Panel off  to the Secondary EPS Grid Main Control Hub*

Now lets see how long before you find out old girl

*Richard type in the Override Command*

****a Screen Lit up***

----------------Screen Information------------

Transporter Controls
Secondary Command Protocols
Secondary Systems
Holodeck Controls
------------------------------------
*Richard looks at the Screen*

*Richard types in the Override Command again and inputs Transporter Controls and Transporter Power Systems  

--------------Screen Information----------

Command Override: Enabled
Secondary Systems:Disabled
Secondary Command Protocols:Overide
Holodeck Controls:Disabled
Transporter Controls:Bypassed Primary Command Protocols
Main-Bridge Override:Disabled
Command Override:Disabled
Secondary Command Access:Bypassed
Transporter Systems:Transfered to  Secondary EPS Grid
Manual Override:Enabled

--------------End of Screen Information--------------

*alarms when off*

Computer:Secuitey Alert

*Richard taps his Emerencey Transporter and Beamed back to Dantor*

Sean

Computer:Leaving Standered Orbit

*Sean walk over to the Science Station*

*Sean startes a Scan for the Nearest Vortex to enter a Borg Tranwarp Hub*

Computer Actvate Main Deflector to emit an Ion Charge of 0.37485

Computer:Charging 12 Minites 15 Seconds till Fireing

Computer Isolate Main-Deflector Control Overides from all Command Systems  for the duration of the Fireing Seqrence

*Sean then takes the Control Chip out of the Science Station and Distroyes  it with his Boot*

Computer Set Auto Nav to course 253 By 345 Mark 2 Full Thusters   and Engage when Main-Deflector Fires

Computer:Noted

Computer Isolate Helm Control Overrides from all Command Systems

Computer:Noted

I hope the my Client pays well for this Starship

*walk over to  only Access and takes off the Panel and Pulles the Wires out stoping any way from opening the door*

Weasly Cook

Cook turns around and faces Richerd, "Well sir, I would say that it would take a minute to charge up each cannon, and if they play their cards right, as soon as the sixth cannon fires, they would fire the first one, in essance, having an unlimited supply of Ion weapons.... I am afraid that unless we wish to be court marshalled we would have to remain here.... but I'll see what we can do.... Just in case we face Ion Techonology in the future that isn't controlled by Starfleet." Cook returns to his post and begins to research and study charts and figures trying to make his best human guess.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Dominic Hobson

Hobson stood listening to the Captain and his fellow crew.
"We'll have the Science decks up and running in a short time. I look forward to getting to know all of you, my fellow crew. I have looked forward to full service from the Academy for a while".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon

Weasly Cook

Cook returned from the scans of the Delfector dish shaking his head, "I am having trouble making head or tails of these scans... I have no clue what is going on here, first three borg drones and now a tempermental dish... any second thoughts? I personally was thinking that some borg were trying to do something to that dish... but I am not sure... it's a mess."

OOC:// I have abosolutly no idea what happened with the last mission, but I am doing three borg drones and Deflector Dish... well, I was think on an Enterprise E incident... but Cook wouldn't know about that... after all, that would all be classified right?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Dean Starwind

*Dean was going over his PADD and he looks up and speaks to Commander Nasmith*

"Commander Nasmith, could you take a team down to re-alighn the long range scanner and run an efficiancy diagnostic. It looks like at has been knocked around pretty bad. We might have to replace it."

*By now the engineering teams from the station have all boarded the ship. Four officers enter the nearly completed main engineering.*

One of the offcers: "Sir, I am Lieutenant Commander O'Reilly. I am here to assist in the refit of the ship. These gental men are Lt. Bradly, Lt. J.G. Conner, Lt. J.G. Pristen. They have been selected to help lead the refit. We have braught along with us ten engineering teams of ten men each. Each team with a designation of one threw ten. They are all aiting int he main Hanger bay for orders."

"Ah, welcome Commander O'Reilly. I am Rear Admiral Starwind. I am the Station Commanding Officer of Engineering. I will be leading this project. Also, Admiral James Madison will be assisting as well. I do not beleie he is onboard at this moment."

*Dean shakes his hand*

O' Reilly: "Thank you, Sir. the staff and I are ready for our briefing. We would like to start as soon as possible."

"Of Course. Lets begin now. Shall we? Attention all engineering command staff. Report to main engineering for a full breifing on the refit of the Uss Windsor. Commander Nasmith, belay my order stay for the breifing and then you may continue."

*Dean then walks to the front of the room and awaits the staff to report to engineering.*
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer

Weasly Cook

Cook laughs in a good mannered way, "Admiral, I must remind you that inpersonating an Admiral is a serious crime... I am a commander, but don't worry, I got a kick out that... sometimes I think Captain Smith will become an Admiral before me, after all he techonoclly can sit in and listen in on level ten messages and other odds and ends.... I assure you, Captain Smith will most likely will always outrank me in some way." By now he had finished his notes and other instructions being entered onto the PADD.

"Well. let's get you outfitted for a Zero Grav. Suite.... I must say that it is very simulare to space survival training in a suite... which I hope you have taken recently, last I checked one of those trainings are needed once every six months." He was giving a hard time at the moment with the Admiral, good naturally of course... of course he was being still respectful at the same time, after all, he could loss a rank if he said something wrong.

Weasly Cook

Cook had followed and also removed his zero grav. suite, he was soon standing in his uniform and was awaiting for Admiral Starwind to finish and then both would be on their way to ops... if all worked fine.... he was having a bad feeling about what was going on... something was not right with the station at the moment and that feeling was spreading to other parts of the station probably very quickly.

"Admiral Meet me at Ops, if we want this done right, we need to do something now." Cook after saying this leaves the bay and headed into the station and to ops.

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook after the shock of being left wieghtless didn't move, however, he right away remember earth acadamy training, taking the leash of Captian smith, who was indeed protesting greatly, Cook takes the leash and tied it around his waste and right away slowly reeled in the feline, alas due to Cook being the only so far stable ground claws and clinges to his uniform, his back mainly and cook made sure he didn't turn over in case who ever was controling the gravity would turn it back on, so, belly to the floor he began to move, slowly but in control, the Feline, if a camera was present, looked like he was surfing on Cook.

Cook suddenly laughed and at the next junction ordered the computer to take a snap shot, the termanlies might have been off line, but all deck cameras and photos would be still operational, and since he didn't have anything else to do, he had the picture taken it would be a good one to send back to his mother for Christmas card material. Cook only chuckles and begins looking for maybe a way to another deck.

Richard Ransom

Helm Warp 9.97 And engage when ready

Helm:Aye Sir

Red Alert Raise Sheilds

*the Windsor started to move out the system

Weasly Cook

Cook was working at his station, a flashlight tapped to his shoulder to allow him to see what he was looking at. He turns around and swiches off his Flashlight so he wouldn't blind the captian. "Sorry sir, but I am trying to try and get our systems back online... I think the problem lies within Engineering, we need to have a cold restart of all power generators.... something that need to be done all at the same time for it to work, at the moment that is all I can think of, but we could work out more ideas...." Cook then began to type on a PADD order and handed it to an ensine that was working a aux science counsile, "get this to all personal that you can, use the corridors and try and find someone on each deck, we need to get this figured out." The Ensign nods his head and leaves to relay the message. It read that they needed ideas to shot around, and he would be willing to hear any idea at all.