• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Beyond the Veil"

Started by Legudon, March 24, 2008, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

<Alexia got up wearily and walked up to Tech and stood by him, trying to contain the tears that rolled down her face as she silently mourned the loss of Taurik and Legudon, along with all of those who fell to defend what was good and wasnt around to see victory>

"Im ready, Sir." Alexia said as she sheathed her Khala.
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Korinas Dal

Korinas had been satisfied with the mission so far. They had succesfully fought off the Borg...and the Federation had the new prototype torpedo that could've been of extreme value to the Obsidian order. The Borg cube had truly come in at right time; as the torpedo was being launched, Korinas had had exactly enough time to ran a quick but complete scan of it and send it to the Order through a secure channel. Erasing her tracks had been no problem for her. Not after all that time of doing it. She had never once gotten caught. She did not intend to change that fortunate habit.

She'd barely withheld a triumphant chuckle(but she had withheld it) when Captain Lollock had decided these torpedoes were to be used as a last resort only. Too dangerous...when it came to weapons, there was an ancient policy-the more dangerous for the enemy the better. Humans...Klingons...Starfleet...were obviously stupid. Not that she was going to underestimate them. Just that their ethics and morality decreased their efficency. Cardassians were going to make a much better use of the torpedo.

After the conflict with the Borg, they had received orders to head back to Space Station Avalon and pick up another package of classified contents. Another piece of data for the Order. Korinas had no problem with it. It was, after all, her job, gathering information.

Julian's Office
The senior staff was ordered to report to the office of Admiral Julian. Korinas followed in right after the Captain, her head high up, as always, in a posture of arrogance most claimed was common to all Cardassians.

"Admiral." She greeted Admiral Julian smoothly, her eyes shifting to Captain Lollock as well, "Captain."
http://prolab-avs.com.ar/gdshome/cardavoy/seska.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

Lt. Commander Teranis - USS Iroquois - Engineering

Everything is fine so far sir, The replicators can still be used until we engage the Ablative armor. I suggest we conserve power until we are about to engage, then activate the armor.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Simon Rajnus

Quote (Voyager @ April 15 2008, 1:53 pm)
Lieutenant Dolan - Bridge, USS Normandy
Dolan reported, "The fleet has jumped to warp and is maintaining formation.  We are traveling at warp 8, due to the limitations of some of the older ships.  In addition, no enemy ships have yet been detected."

Captain Rajnus - USS Normandy - Bridge

"Good, Wait a minute.  OLDER SHIPS!" Simon said with much concern in his voice.  "What on earth is the Federation thinking sending olders ships into a battle, are they trying to make the Heraan laugh to death, is that how we are going to win this fight?" Simon asked Dolan with concern.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

Captain Rajnus - USS Normandy - Ready Room

"Understood, Sir.  The Normandy is ready to fight but I am concerned though that this ship has mostly marines on it.  They are useless onboard a ship unless its boarded.  I figured, sense we had marines onboard you had some special plan for them?" Rajnus asked curiously.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Raszagal

Private Raszagal - Marine Hangar Bay, U.S.S. Normandy

"You don't need to tell me that, sir. But how many times has humanity fought to the death to protect Earth, even when it's only one planet out of the two hundred worlds in the Federation? I would think a human could appreciate the idea of protecting a planet containing not centuries, but millions of years of culture."
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

T'Kar

T'Kar, Engineering, Radiant Thunder
(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. I know I should save it for another time but yesterday it was 45degrees F and today its 60! wierd huh...)

T'Kar was in engineering, running around, barking orders, and leading some repair teams. He did this all at Commander Freeman's orders, because he was second in command in engineering.

He heard a report that the aft torpedo launcher was down. It was his job to repair it. He got a team of the engineers who have been on the ship before. Even though he got the chance to be well acquainted with it, He definitely thought it wise to do what he did.

When he got down to the launcher, it was clogged with debris. " Get some phaser drills down here!" he yelled in his gruff voice.

They were in the middle of cutting it out and they were going to launch the metal junk out, hopefully at a ship, when it shifted. "Get out of here! Now!" the way he said it sounded almost desperate. The team knew what was going to happen next. T'Kar used his own phaser so he could be farther away. He cut near the bottom. It didn't shift. It rolled directly toward him. To him, this meant he could get out and launch it. He ran faster than most people thought his stature would allow. His team got the Jefferies tube open just in time. ^=^ T'Kar to bridge try testing it now.^=^ he said out of breath.
It is...it is... GREEN. -Scotty and Data
Prepare for ramming speed!- Worf
The sky's the limit.Picard
If you prick me, do I not... leak?-Data -I am NOT a merry man!"-Worf
Please Mrs. Troi! It's Worf not Woof"-Worf -Assimilate This!- Worf
I believe I speak for everyone when I say To Hell with our orders- Data

Alexia

Apprentice Alexia - Gallifrey

<Alexia saw that the Council members were getting extracted and were held up behind a destroyed tank.  She run towards the Admiral's knowing that her masters would understand and used her psionic power to leap over the tank, clearing it in one jump and slew a Heraan who was sneaking up behind the Admiral with a downward stroke of her Khala>

"Admiral." was all she said as she deflected plasma bolts and charging Heraan alike, defending her charges till the Pelican arrived.
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

Quote (Techerakh @ June 23 2008, 6:54 am)
Master Techerakh
"Mr. Balkazar, I will be happy to explain everything in detail soon enough. But I have things that require my attention first." Techerakh opened a communication with the Prodigal Son in orbit. "Report?" he asked.
Master Vetraas replied. "The Heraan are ceasing fire! All of a sudden, they just stopped attacking. They've formed up, shut down their engines... and they're just sitting there!"
"I'll be along shortly," Techerakh responded. He pointed to Raszagal and Alexia, who were resting across the antechamber. "With me." he ordered.

"Very well, If you dont mind, if my men and I rest up here till our ships are able to tend to the wounded." Balkazar said as he slumped out of the Puma unconscious as blood dripped from his wounds.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak - Conference Room
"It would appear logical, Mr. Legudon, that the Na'jigat and their forces would focus their primary attack on a Gallifreyan stronghold indeed. At this point, the Gallifreyan species are still their most formidable enemy in the galaxy yet, and it would be in their tactical advantage to destroy Gallifrey, before moving on to less dangerous targets such as Earth. That is to understand that, if Gallifrey should be defeated indeed, Starfleet and the Delta Alliance will likely be the next target of the Na'jigat and the Heraan. Of course, it is likely that they will also focus their attacks on the Borg, Kazon, the Dominion, Romulans, Klingons and Cardassians. I believe it is therefore in the best interests of all of us, to work together in a coordinated attempt to prevent the defeat of Gallifrey."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Janeway

Captain Janeway - Station Avalon Docks

Julian: =^=Admiral Julian to Captain Janeway=^=
What is your report? Have you finished the installing the devices throughout the fleet?

Janeway: Sir, only one ship remains, the U.S.S Normandy, which has just returned. I am heading there now.
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Voyager

Dolan reported, "The fleet has jumped to warp and is maintaining formation.  We are traveling at warp 8, due to the limitations of some of the older ships.  In addition, no enemy ships have yet been detected."
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Julian

(off: wow dolan nice idea.. you dont play eve online at all do you?? if not then check it out its a mad game)

*Admiral Julian was looking straight up into the ceiling and just staring. He was day-dreaming of the memories he had while posted in the Expansion Fleet. He thought about his first Expansion Fleet ship command, a Vidiian ship modified with Starfleet tech. It was the first U.S.S Rivendell. After the ship was destroyed and a new completely Starfleet U.S.S Rivendell was commissioned he was promoted and took control as Comanding Officer of Station Avalon. Then he was promoted again and sent with Captain Janeway to a science station for 2 years to be the Commanding Officer. Boy did he like those memories. Being a part of the new technologies while on that station gave him a thrive and lust to get back onto the battlefield and test them. He then remembers being sent back to Station Avalon as CO and with the big task of making a station move through warp. Also meeting the Melmacians on Dantor and making first contact. All fond memories. He dwelled on his thoughts and came to realise why he was with his team on the U.S.S Iroquois. These people were as close to a family that he had. He could not just sit back at the station and watch a viewing screen to see if they were ok. He had to be there, with them, willing to fight. He thought about how the strategic points of using his Flyer would help the fleet. After all it was a complete replica of the one the futuristic Captain Catherine Janeway came in to help the U.S.S Voyager return home. The ship is almost untracable, and its armor more than capable of withstanding attacks. His ship could be used as a beacon. A target painter for the fleet so to say. Although his thoughts of being a beacon were simply thoughts nothing more. He was more interested in finding out what the Iroquois was capable of. Especially with the technological advancments it had been given over even the newer ships. The ablative armor, the transwarp torpedoes, and now the Validium Inductor Emitter. She was a good ship and would put up a hell of a good fight against almost anything the Heraan could throw at it. These thoughts made Julian eager to get into battle.*

Helm. How long until we reach our destination?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Balkazar

Col Balkazar - Marine Hanger Bay, USS Normandy

"I understand that, but on earth cultures have been lost because of war's.  Take the human fortress known as Troy during the Trojan War era.  Troy was a magnificent city but it was lost and destroyed during a siege, its ruins buried over time and soon forgotten.  Then centuries later, Humans dug up those remains and theorized what the city actually looked like.  With war their must be loss.  With loss comes experience and with experience comes the hope of not repeating mistakes your fore fathers have made in the past.  We learn from history in hopes of not repeating them ourselves.  But I think you may be loosing your enclaves and alot of them before the war is over with.  Along with some of your Culture unless you got shields protecting your enclaves from assault or cloaking technology to hide an entire city of enclaves.  Thats the only way I can see your people holding onto your Culture." Balkazar told her, softening up a little bit.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Voyager

Dolan was alarmed when both the Operations Officer and the Tactical Officer were thrown off their feet and didn't rise up.  He quickly contacted the rest of the ship to relay the captain's orders and to deploy the repair teams to the most critical areas before ordering Sickbay to send a medical team to the bridge.  After finishing giving those orders, Dolan took over the tactical consoles, sending phaser fire and torpedoes to gain the maximum amount of attention from the enemy.  Fortunately, Dolan could figure out the shield frequencies and nutations rather quickly and adjusted the phasers and torpedoes accordingly.  The increased explosions caused by the Normandy drew even more Heraani vessels into the chase.

"Aft shields have fallen to 15% and forward shields are gone!" yelled Dolan as sparks continued to fly around the bridge.  "Structural integrity is down!  We have hull breaches on decks 4, 7, and 8 and emergency force fields won't hold much longer!  I'm redirecting power from the warp core to the shields.  That'll hopefully give us a couple more minutes."

A large group of Heraani vessels pursued the Normandy once it disengaged from the battle and raced to Gallifrey's moon.  Both the Heraan and the Normandy continued to exchange fire, though due to Dolan's rapid calculations, almost every phaser blast and torpedo penetrated the Heraani shields, destroying or disabling the ships.  Even with the boost from the warp core and Dolan's help however, the aft shields continued to wear down at an alarming rate.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html