• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Exploration of unknown space just beyond the Yzakian Border

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, March 28, 2004, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harn_Sulu

*He takes the padd*
"Thank you."
*He taps some controlls on the padd before setting it aside and returning to his work.*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Jennifer Hawkens

OFF**You had to make them Explode didntja!! sheeeeesh http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> i guess im not the only cruel one now am i http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

ON**Yes sir mr harf....I shoulda known *turns to scan the station*

Mr harf i wouldnt reccommend beaming over there....There is a large amount of radiation surrounding the station.........Capt I could pilot a assault shuttle over there ?......My scanners are picking up a docking hatch on the Starboard side of the station.......

Mr harf If the capt says its a go on the attack to get the station back....I reccomend getting armed up heavily.....

Then Ill talk to a friend of mine when we get back to the base...Hes an assistent Engineer for the Evolution at avalon Station....hes a good researcher #### send me some data on creating battle armor to absorb phaser attacks.......Hes good Trust me...

TomNasmith

"Another ship is here? Could you get a look of it on the viewscreen? Maybe they could help us with whatever we have to do next"
*Checks engineering console*
"Well, the engines are ready and warp is good to get moving at factor 8. I can work out some power to go above that if we  have something at our heels"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Sagan

OFF: Sorry, Harf, but didn't we already receive a recall message from them a while ago? I thought that was why the landing party had to beam up so quickly. If so, we should be on our way.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Sagan.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

A good idea Ms Hawkens but it has just riped open the power core for the Base. You dump water on that an all you would get is a super heated hydrogen bomb which will do no more than feed it more energy. I still think a number of control timed torpedos set to detonate our side of that energy being may distact it from the station.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Yes lets set up 3 full volleys and see how much we can damage it.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Jennifer Hawkens

OFF**Im back and im back to my regulary schedule of being gone tuesday and friday and saturdays lol.....But Dont worry be happy i am since i am getting a new system and hopefully it runs expansionfleet heheheh e:D

ON**the engines go offline and i just sit there waiting*

Sarah Parker

*Parker continues her stare at the entity, then finally lets a sigh of surrender.*

"The Lothlorien crew is correct, seeing how they're doomed to that fate anyways...I see no reason you should not try to help. Please save my officers."

OFF: No, Balkazar, I don't think that works for droids. Perhaps if you were more factual rather than reasonable. Leave that to the Vulcans. *snickers*

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Jeremy Sullivan

=^= Admiral Sullivan to Captain Jonathan =^=

I need the USS Lothlorien to depart immediately.  It is not an urgent mission, but I feel that it is time to give the Lothlorien a nice shake down mission.  You will be taking her to unknown space just beyond Yzakian space, unfortunately we can not use the Dark Passage and you must also avoid Loxian space...  So the best route will be to take the ship around the Van'Gu Cluster.  Please depart within the next 24 hours...

=^= Sullivan Out =^=

Aidiran Miller

Tankalan

OFF: Monday or Tuesday i guess then we will arrive at the planet, until this just keep discussing things between yourselves.

Morga Harf

Tactical is all clear for departure Commander nothing except the Excalibur. Bringing it up on screen Holy Sto vo kor that is a big ship.

This is she....

http://www.startrekaustralia.com/startrek/federation/excalibur/

(Edited by Morga Harf at 5:45 pm on June 6, 2004)

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Fires on co-ordiantes on both ships using minimal phaser power and both ships explode. Um oopss didn't realise they hadno shields on the ship. You might have let me know that Lt Hawkens.

Captain I would like to take a squad of security people to the catapult command centre and make sure everyone is okay. I mean Captain i think it might help any alliance if we investigate this and let the Ambassador about what has happened. I have the message ready to send at your command Captain.

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Morga Harf

Captain I think, seeing as we are still waiting for starpheonix to be attack that we should investigate to make sure the Catapult is usable and weather anyone over there is hurt. I am ready to lead a security team over there to make sure it is safe Captain.

Off: Mr Sagan we are still waiting for the emergency call from Dantor. Ms Hawkens and I are killing time till we get the orders to move in and help save Dantor.

USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Jennifer Hawkens

Harf perhaps we should try unconventional means....Meaning if this thing is from this time in this part or some other part of the galaxy then it wouldnt be impervious to a different means to destroy it..... There fore what Energy hates the most ?......We either find a way to cut its power or send a full spread of torpedoes full of H20 as a bomb and see if it helps ?

Thats my suggestion sir