• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

F.K.S Alexander

Started by Andros, October 28, 2005, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Yes My Lord

My Lord you not going to belive this Iam detecting the Personal Guard, 17th,m23rd,11th and 7th Brgades comm signals

Wil Riker

*looks around the Alexander*

Andros, this is an Exelent Ship she is a real girl.
I can see why you must think of this as home everything is at your finger tips.
I myself started my Starfleet Careear as an Enginer I moved up to the Rank of Lieutennent and was the asstanent Enginer on the U.S.S Victory before I was transfered to Starfleet Intelligence Branch and was part of  Many projects and I have atained the Rank I hold Now and was Assigned as the Starfleet Lasion Officer so if there is anything I can do to help do tell me. And I am sorry if I shound as if Iam Rambleing I just needed to let you now what Iam here for as we did;nt get much time to talk. I Have a few questions for you if you do'nt mind me asking you doing have to anwser.

Andros, what is the overall Engery output needed for the Alexander
What is the Rate of recharge of ships power batteres.

What is the hight speed you can atten with out going into a sate of flux

what is the over all Energey Consumsion of your Combat Systems.

what is the most limited amount of crew needed to Run the Alexander

ooc: Well I must be a pain in the Rear:D  Andros Iam leaving it up to you to give the specs for the Alexander its only fair as I had so much fun designing the fighters and base
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Richard Brown

Andros, This is Lieutennent Richard Brown as you know the U.S.S Unitys Secuitey has been comprmised and the Unity has been sabatoged on the Unity I aactvaded a Lockout program of the ship which powers every system down except for Lifesupport could you tell Captian Bode that he is needed on the Unity Right away and the Other Starfleet Officers
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Alexia

*In an Aura of bright light Alexia arrives on the Alexander as requested bye Dongar*

"Yes, Master Dongar ? you wanted to speak with me ?" Alexia said innocently.
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Alexia

"Hes agreed to it."

*Turning to walk towards dongar turns around to face Brish*

"Brish, from this point on I have no control what happens.  I have tried to tell you and to warn you not to proceed but you have decided too."

*links with Dongar*

"Be nice with your Triad tests."
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Rylaan Brish

Looking at the older man, Rylaan takes a deep reassuring breath, possibly his last for a while, and responds "If there's one thing I've learned in my five hundred and fifty-four years of life, is that regret is something you can never truly rid yourself of."

Pausing for a moment, Rylaan notices a pair of matching swords that looked like they would be weighted perfectly for his style. Picking them up, he finishes his statement, he hopes Dongar will find the wisdom of his words.  "If I don't try this, failing or not, I will regret not trying, and I will regret not knowing what Alexia and myself might have become..."

Twisting his hand slightly, Rylaan feels the weight of the swords, and the balance as he finishes "...and that is something I couldn't live with. As a general cultural habit, Trill don't fall in love you must understand. We find it benieth us, and a weakness of the young. It is generally a symbiont's wish to live on a higher plane and to try to rise above those sorts of temptations. For me to have even the thought that I have fallen in love... is something that happenes once, maybe twice in a Trill's entire liniage... I have to see this through to the end..."
Second chances rarely go the way you want them to...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dionon/rylaan.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

* A Federation Starship Jump out of Warp*
The Ship Registry Followed Ncc 62532 U.S.S Windsor
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Andros

*As the fighters were taking care of business*

No sean, We must make sure they endure,

*then the Fighters take out half of the Enemy fleets fighters, as the new fighters take out an enemy ship*

Give them a Full Barrage of EMP missles, Ion Cannons, EMP Cannons and Turbolasers,

Tactical: Yes General

*then the Alexander opens up with everything they got and destroyed the entire fleet with a clean stroke*

Now Sean Start scanning for Chronasian life signs, and tell them that the alexander is back to bring them to a new home......
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Andros

OOC**You are right you are a pain in the rear end, But it was Sean that designed the base, NOT! Riker, thank goodness http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

IC**

"This one asks alot of questions my love, Hes going to be one of those we cant put up with, Maybe I should mind blast him, *snickers*, Hmmmm Maybe not, they are an inquisitive race these humans....."

Hmmmm, You ask alot of questions Riker, Let me see if I can answer some of them,

Hmmm how can I explain it for you, The Overall Power Required for this ship, is over Hmmm, How can I translate this, Over 1 million of your TeraJewels, or more, Your way of measuring power is completely different from ours,

Ah, You want to know the recharge rate, Hmmmm, That is none of your business

The Highest Warp Factor we can get is up to warp 9.9999, However if we modify our engines, we can sustain a warp factor of warp 12, for no more then 6 hours of constant use, If we go that route we will burn up, meaning if we go past 6 hours of constant use, the engines will fry and we will be stuck on Warp 7, We have spare warp drives, Actually in this ship alone, we have roughly 3 warp drives,

Our combat system is of lil importance to you, All you need to know is we can hold our own.

Does that satisfy your curiousity ?

*then turns and walks up to Malloy*

Captian, Thank you for allowing malloy to come along.....

So malloy tell me a little about yourself ?

Oh please sit.

*then he takes seran bye the hand and leads her to her seat and sits down next to her*

Andros

OOC**RAVIOLIES!!!! YUM!!!!

IC**

Hmmm In a way we are the same, in others we are quite different, I think you can aggree with that ?

Well the plan is to try and locate as many of our ppl as possible which Sean is doing right now, So far we've found about 80k, most of them are elite knights, Pretty much captian the elite Knights are an organization that never leaves there post, Even if it means death to them, Hence why there elite, they have no fear of dieing, and as we speak we are rescueing them......

The plan is that most of our ppl are going to be wounded most likely, Even tho they are survivors there thoughts tell me the rest of the story from when the alexander left till now........There thoughts are in a way of speaking, Chaotic, But of course they will be chaotic, your thoughts would be erratic too if you were in pain, Your doctor and his team would be most appreciated if he were to come over to help, OR! we can send him the wounded, But the alexander is almost filled to capacity which is where the Unity comes in at, You see Captian, I need you to convert as much free space as you can into living refugee camp, Katrine and his knights will ensure my ppl's safety while they are on board, but they will remain stealthed at all times, so your crew wont get the wrong idea.........Would this be alright with you ?

Dongar

An officer directs Alexia to Dongars cabin as she walks a small amout of fear enters Alexia's mind.  Not fear that Dongar will injure her just of what he might say.  

After arriving she steps into Dongar's cabin and looks around for a minute seeing the weapons masters favorite weapons on the wall and after a time Dongar appears from another room with is Jakta Stunner in his hand.  

OOC:  The Jakta is sort of similar to a Zat from stargate hurts but leaves no lasting damage.

"DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!"  Dongar yells as he runs at Alexia before she can react and nocks her to the ground and puts away his weapon, not hurting her but proving a point.

"You just failed to block a move that you learned how to block when you where in the first Triad of your training young one, where is your mind.  O wait, I think I know, It is with the outsider Brish.  

Alexia, other then being concerned for your personal safety because you are distracted I am concerned that you do not know this Brish.  

You know I have been monitoring him and you on your fathers orders, do you know about his species.  He is joined with a simbiont inside him and yet his mind is that of a child and you my dear girl are the daughter of the last bit of royalty we have left.  Do you not remember that YOU will be responsible for the care of your people when your father dies, do you seriously beleive that this outsider can and will agree to lead by your side?

Also dear girl you are an ambassador for our people, how does it look to have you having relations with that boy in a maintance tube?  You did not think of that did you my dear child?"

For just one moment Alexia see's distraction in Dongars eyes as if he was experianceing a flashback.  

"How very much like your grandmother you are become, stubborn and controlled by your passons to much.

I have orders to leave you on that ship Alexia but be warned.  I will be watching you and Brish."

Dongar helps Alexia to her feet and then sits down awaiting her reply.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg/200px-Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg" border="0">

Dongar

Dongar was just reading the sensor array when he heard a transporter beam.  

"Hello young one.  I see you brought Mr Brish.  Have you two made your decision?"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg/200px-Mckellen_gandalf_ttt_poster.jpg" border="0">

Dongar

"Now Brish, I must ask you once again if you really want to go through with this?  This is the last time you can back out.  

If you still wish to go through with the training.  See the weapons behind me?  Pick one as your own then we will proceed."

OOC:  Just make up one that you would like.

Andros

*About 12 hours later the Unity, Alexander, and the Windsor Jump out of warp into borg space and is met bye a few Spheres, They begin there attack Immediately after doing there resistance is Futile*

*the Alexander opens fire with all EMP guns disabling the 3 spheres and having them brought into the alexanders bay after sending the knights to kill the occupants......engulfs them into the docking bay*

Sean Get down to those borg ships and Rip them to peices, Keep the good Tech for us and our new found allies, but the stuff we cant use make sure its dormant or completely shut off then put it into a secured storage area........These ships have either slip drives or Transwarp drives, Either way I Want one of them installed in our ship and the other 2 given to the Unity and the Windsor for there own use, Perhaps it will speed up our journey......If theres weapons Technology which theere is bound to be put it under lock and key for the time being........

Katrine, I know your there, and I dont need my telepathy to know that, I Want you to get all Available knights and get redy to repel any Borders from the federation ships and our ship if needed, I dont need them to be assimilated, Go, Carry out your orders.

Sean

Yes My Lord.

Sending COnformation Signal

Computer: Signals COnfirmed

*then over 75,000 personal Beam Abourd*

My Lord, There is 75,000 pepole in Cargo Deck 5  and  the Feild Marshals Remains are in Locker 7 on deck 76.
Its is amazeing they survived