• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Storming of DS12

Started by Tyler Michaels, October 25, 2003, 04:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

"I am detecting a single life sign in Ops."

Karelia pauses for a moment, then grabs his rifle.

"Computer, transport one to the Operations Center. Energize."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Hedford

*A romulan steps out a dark corner in Engineering*

"Try to cool down Mr Michaels, it's just me Hedford. Sorry for the delay Admiral Vorak, I lost the group some corridors ago and took the wrong way. Though I have found a nice way to evade the scanner and Romulan Security Agents. I assume the plan is now to take over Engineering" *Hedford whispers*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Gordon Freeman

The infil. team is working in engineering, when Walker sees a panel on the wall with a live feed from the battle outside the station.

"Look!" he says.

The team look at the screen just long enough to see the Sequoia ram a Romulan ship, destroying herself in the process. As they take a second to ponder what they just saw, a noise is heard behind them. They turn around to see a severly injured Captain Freeman materialize on the Engineering floor. He quickly collapses into unconsciousness.

Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Vorak

Meanwhile...

An unknown, large grey ship comes out of nowhere intercepting the USS Evolution and cutting off her retreat from the Quantum Singularity Network, as the ship intends to enter a collision course with a Romulan warbird.
The Evolution stops, the romulan ship begins to attack the new ship, the ship returns fire with extreme power, the romulan ship explodes in a hailstorm of fire.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Marco Diaz

*while the shooting was going on Diaz was cowaring behind some crates, he got up once hea heard the firing stop*

I think we need to get out of here and head for Ops.

I believe the Romulans now might send reinforcements.

OFF: Berik is a character of mine, and I cant remember if he was supposed to join us or not can anyone tell me?

Captain Marco Diaz,
Commanding Officer DSA

Huw

*Laughter from the shadows*
The Problem with you romulan, is you dont realise what youve got your self into, if our fleet doesnt destroy you, we will send another one, and i personally will defend this place until you have to pry my weapon from my cold dead hands

*The officer looks around but cant see where the voice is coming from*

Now lets talk about real business, YOUR surrender...

You cant win, go ahead storm Engineering, it worked really well in the armoury didnt it *chuckles*

*a beep noise*

You have ten seconds to get out of my sight romulan or i will get rid of your sight...

OFF: I am still alive... I am able to access EF, but rarely...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Nismos

*A wicked grin spreads across Nismos' face*
"Lets go ask. I'm sure the romulans won't go quietly."
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die. Prepair for ramming speed RAMING SPEED!"-Worf

Marco Diaz

get you on the bridge? well if you wish we can do a site-to-site transport directly to the bridge.

Admiral Vorak, I am rerouting communications now, I will get to forcefield control in a minute.

OFF:Vorak: ok i  will try http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Captain Marco Diaz,
Commanding Officer DSA

Vorak

"Indeed, Mr. Hedford, I believe they will welcome every help we can offer them. Target all weapon arrays to the nearest Romulan vessels. It appears that 3 Romulan ships remain in orbit around the station. Clearly, they must intend to guard this station rather than head out to attack our ships. Most clever, this way they will prevent our people from capturing the station further."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*looks at the viewscreen, where more and more Romulan warbirds appear to be fighting back the Starfleet vessels*

"I believe this battle will not be over very soon, Mr. Huw."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Romulan Centurion

The Romulans bust into the Armory.

"No, it's a trap! They're --"

The Romulans drop dead from phaser fire.

James Walker

Romulan Lieutenant : "And I thought we were the cowards; go ahead and hide your Federation ass."

The Lieutenant headed back to inform his commander.

"I'll be back Starfleet Scum."

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Randall Sanchez

=^= USS Evolution to all ships =^=
This is captain Randall Sanchez to all ships. First of all, I would like to thank the ASC Revox for their support, and commend everyone else for their professional fighting.
Romulan Coalition officers... if you check your sensors, you will see that your comrades have deserted you. The ships that are still here, are disabled and we will begin transporting your people as prisoners to our ships in a few moments. Surrender is your only option now.
To all Starfleet vessels: I recommend you start immediate transport of Romulan prisoners, from both their ships and from the station.
The battle has ended... at last.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

James Walker

Quote: from Tara Lollock on 3:55 pm on Dec. 9, 2003
***Lollock and team dematerialize in the operations Center***

"Where do you want us."

"There's a few storage bays that haven't been searched in yet; I suppose we should start looking for Romulans in there."

Walker, Lollock, and her team left Ops.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Vorak

"Belay that order to Mr. Huw. Ensign Huw, I could have more use of you here in a matter of moments. Remain out of sight, until we initiate the actual command transfers. At the moment we do so, I will seal off the entire engineering so nobody can get in, and nobody can get out. And since you apparently seem to... enjoy... using weaponry, you may take care of the Romulans still around on engineering at that moment. But make sure you do not mistake us for them, due to our Romulan appearance. And please do wait for my sign before you take action.
Good work, Mr .Diaz, let me know when you are ready."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet