• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 5 "The Great Blue Yonder"

Started by Simon Rajnus, November 16, 2007, 06:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

"So if I gave you an order to shoot me to save my life, you wouldnt do it?" he asked.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

HK47

<Scout group>

"Of course Lizard Meatbag, but I must remind you our primary objective is to secure the crash site.  We would be disobeying orders if we proceeded with this action." HK said while he kept up passive scans of the area and detailed what appeared to be a head quarters or Landing Zone for enemy troops.

"Their seems to be a Landing Zone of over 200 Heraani soldiers up ahead, displayed in a standard defense parameter.  We should pull back for now.  We dont have nor are ready to take out such a large force as if yet." HK said with amusement and glee as his sensors were superior to those of the Puma.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Quinn

"Damn," Quinn muttered to himself as he picked up a phaser rifle and followed Brown, he wanted to just stay there and relax but that didn't seem to be an option anymore.

As they exited the ship he got into a crouching position and fired a few blind bursts at a group of Heraani, it didn't matter if he killed any- it was just meant to slow them down. Quinn got to his feet and tried his best to keep up behind Brown, while firing at what ever he can.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Balkazar

<Balkazar pushes the Lt. Commander aside roughly as several marines were rushing about to carry supplies and wounded in, then tugged on his Collar to pull him back as Richerds was ordering the surviving Puma's into the ship, then forced the Unfortunate Commander to duck his head as several marines were carrying heavy artillery and mortar equipment onboard>

"Med.......No, we have wounded to take care of so why dont you go take care of them to make yourself useful." Balkazar said as he rushed to help a Private carry a rather heavy box containing Quantum rockets.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Raszagal

"Yes, they attach charges to the gravitic drive, which causes an overload that implodes the entire vessel. Basically, we'll all get compacted into a tiny, super-dense ball of matter, before being shattered and spread across the system."

Raszagal kicks off of the wall and over to a console. The console was inactive, and so she took a power cell and computer isolator and attached them to the Heraani console. Once the power cell was activated, the console lit up again. The isolator was then activated, which removed the console from the main computer core, and connected it to the micro-computer inside the device. An LCARS display appeared on the console, and allowed isolated access to the Heraani computer core.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Thomas Richards

Richards had kept out of the bulk of the action mostly during the battle on the planet, working on trying to do something with the Lothlorien's systems.

Now that they were on the Heraani ship, however, he had begun work on locking out as many files as he could find on the Heraan database on behalf of Starfleet Intelligence. He was good at his job, very good, and made sure that there was no trace of him accessing the systems. As far as any of the other crew were concerned, the files had been locked by the Heraan. There were a few files, however, that managed to escape this, as the database was too large to lock everything down covertly and quickly.
Ensign Thomas Richards
Chief Operations Officer
USS Lothlorien

Balkazar

((I thought you told him to do that http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>))

Aariya Sayuri

Throwing her hair up as loosely as she could get away with, she had been on her way to the bridge herself when it had been cleared of the lower ranks, including her own. She couldn't help but sigh at this - her rank hardly served her well at such times, and she knew it. ..She'd have to work on that. Instead she made her way down to engineering to see what she could find out about the situation. If anyone else knew, the people there would.

As unfortunate as it was, the chaos made it difficult to find out much of anything. The engines were down, and the bridge was cleared; this was something big. She had her suspicions. This was the one of the things she hated whenever she found herself in a new position; it would take time to build trusts and make friends in high (or low, if the situation so required) places. In fact, she had barely seen the Commanding Officer yet at all. In some cases being invisible is exactly what's required, but this was not one of those times.

After looking over the shoulders of a few engineers, word of a senior staff briefing made its way to her. Smirking at the ways her rank did work in her favour, she headed back towards the bridge at a reasonable pace.

Nodding slightly to the bridge officer with a smile, she confidently walked into the briefing room. "I beg your pardon, Sirs," she said in a hushed voice, "but if there's something going on here.." she paused for a moment, purposely, "I think I should be aware of it. It's impossible for me to do my job blindly. The crew is already nervous, to put it bluntly, and I can't help them if I don't know what we're dealing with. So if you'd be so kind," she smiled, "I'd like to sit in on this one."
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p235/submissed/teyla_160.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Aariya Sayuri
Counselor
USS Lothlorien
(NCC-12588)

Simon Rajnus

"So your the one who hacked the intelligence computer almost 2 yrs ago and sent my agents on a wild goose chase only to find you didnt even move!" Simon sat their glaring at him.

"But your right, my clearance does go alot higher then yours which is why I have access to all the computers you hacked and the only reason you got into Intelligence was because Admiral Yates didnt want your skills to be put to the wrong use.  So he recruited you so we had access to your unique skills instead of our enemies." Simon said.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Quinn

The young ensign raised his head slightly and propped his elbow up to support himself. His vision was blurry but he could hear shouting and the crackle of fire. He heard a shout as another console exploding and a man flew halfway across the bridge.

He heard the captain shout something but before his brain could process it he passed out as more sparks flew overhead.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Balkazar

"Lt, Im fully aware of the articles against using pathegons, but in the field and with us marines, sometimes you have to BEND! the rules and on the rarest of circumstances BREAK! them.  Im fully aware that I could be brought before JAG for even suggesting using biological weapons, but I personally rather be sentenced to death on a penial colony then see my men cut down and not gain a single inch near that ship.  When you have seen and done as much as I have, then maybe you will begin to understand the lengths I will go to ensure my men's safety, your the Science officer, suggest something so I dont have to be forced to go to EXTREME! measures.  That ship may be our way out and off this planet!" Balkazar berrated the Lt.

"Speaking of which, you will leave what was said out of your logs.  Thats an order, and since im the only ranking officer here that isnt unconscious or out of commission you have to follow it.  Understood?" Balkazar glared at them.

"Now onto business, Give me something we can do to get that ship under our control.  That doesnt involve wasting marine life!" Balkazar said starting to really sound irritated that they havent taken the Heraan ship yet and at the same time telepathically sensing the apprehension in his marines and they waited restlessly.

HK47

<HK saw the remaining 3 and dismounted the Puma quickly, while the soldiers were still surprised from theirs friends beheading, he went for a duck and roll while activing his arm blades, 1 sprouted from his hand arm blade while the other protuded from his elbow, he thrusted his sword threw the first heraan soldier threw the chin and the remainder of the blade sprouted from his head, HK threw the lifeless body towards his buddies as HK charged them, thrusting blade threw 1 heraan soldiers chest, he quickly dispatched the other by forcing him to kneel to the ground after slicing at the tendons and plunged his blade threw the heraan's neck and to his heart at a diagonal angle>

"Ahh I missed being covered in so much blood." HK said with delight as he walked over and took his place at the turret.

HK47

<HK followed and soon were confronted by Captain Rajnus>

"The rest of the Battalion are close behind." HK said.  "Im going to recon the area and see what we can do about defense meatbags." HK said as he turned and moved out of the ship to look around.

<HK had left the ship and did a quick recon of the area.  He found a few places that could be used for firing teams, but quickly made additional places for cover.  HK blasted several fox holes in strategic places around the ship and started to camoflage them while at the same time allowing the marines to fire out of them with lil difficulties.  Then he blasted several trees down in hopes they slowed down the heraan soldiers>

((I never sent you ahead to assume command.  Lobo is in command but hes LOA due to RL issues.))

Raszagal

"I'm no computer expert, but I can read Heraan fluently."
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Andrew Yates

As of receant times attacks from the Heerani have slowed a bit and there has been a sort of time of peace. It did not last very long though. The Heerani have been raiding colonies and small settlements just outside of federation space. Admiral Yates has receivded a priority message from a planet called Oakly. It was a distress call for federation support. The planet is one of the most heavily developed and populated planets in the delta quadrent controled by the Federation and its a primary target for a Heerani carrier that will be arriving in 7 days.

*...Yates was pacing back and forth waiting from his old friend Powell to arrive at his office. Sooner or later he showed up and he greeted him...*

"Hello my old friend. I hope you got my message?"

Powell: "Of course, I have deployed the battalion and they are awaiting instructionjs on board the Lothlorien."

YAtes: "Good, lets head our way down you and I shall supervise this mission personally."

*...General Powell and Admiral Yates transported to the Lothlorian and made there way to the bridge to meet the captain but he was not presant at the time. yates hit the load speaker and spoke...*

Attention all crew. Prepair for departure in 1000 hours. This is a High Priority mission and we will be needing maximum supplies and maximum marine participation.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command