• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Starphoenix Base Reconstruction

Started by Comm One, March 27, 2005, 09:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown starts fireing at the spiders
==^== This is Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown to all Marines in the Area would your Commanding officer tell me his postion over==^==
Lets go team 1 you take the left flank team three the right i will take the middle.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

William Richerd

Richerd goes rigid by the news.

What!? Lt. Colonal Brown, was it ordered to leave? Because frankly I thought I was stationed on the Relience.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Balkazar

*looks around the cavern and leading his men and women to figure this all out......*

*along the north wall of Balkazar trips over and lands on his right shoulder.....he gets up and uncovers what was protruding.....*

Kelly!......Theres a power source here......
Malcom Help Kelly and try to get power back into these systems......This entire wall has computers on it......Maybe some of them are operational......We need power so get cracking........

*soon the 4 security guards come into the cavern and tries to tell Balkazar to pull out on Admiral owens orders......After Balkazar finishes listening he thinks for a minute and shakes his head*

*Balkazar then issues orders for the 4 to join there mates and set up a defensive position and use what rubble they can to blockade and fortify this room......*

Aidrian Help with setting up a defensive position......I have a BAD!!! feeling about this......

*makes a mental note that he may be court marshaled for this*
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

Captain Raynor salutes the General.

"Good to see you sir, we could really use the backup. We're stretched pretty thin down here. Major Keller is organizing an attack, but it's only a matter of time before we're pinned here at the base again."

Salutes back to Captain Raynor.

"Oh, Thank You, Captain. I just need some bit of information before I will let a raid happen with Marine involovement. We got your message at Kennedy and I wasn't able to get much of the message except for the part of Metalic spiders and attacking... Could you expain what is going on here?"

Chris Newberry

A large ships flys over head and lands 3000 meters from the re construction site. They where firing some phaser blast to made room for a landing.

"General Newberry with the Reliance landing outside of the construction site to Major Keller Marine Detachment. I am here to pick you and your team up."