• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ship Arrivals

Started by T Hain, May 28, 2003, 09:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Svensson

*At that moment, three senior officers of the U.S.S. Phoenix dematerialize in the station's transporter room. Then the captain steps forward and friendly extends his hand.*
"Greetings, I am captain Svensson, and this is my first officer, commander Chekov, and my chief of tactical and security, Lieutenant Commander Brooks. Thank you for receiving us."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

John Bostic

*As the two continue to talk, Bostic enters the room and walks over to Talia Resk*

"John Bostic reporting as ordered sir.Is there something I can do for you."

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Talia Resk

Resk looks over the pad.

'Something doesn't feel right.'

"Yes Commodore."

He hands the pad over to John.

"Please assist these men in finding all the materials they need."

"There's something else as well. Will you excuse is Captain."

Resk and John walk over to a console. He pretended to bring something up, but was actually typing John a message. Resk downloaded it to a pad.

"It's a letter from your wife."

Resk secretly winked at John and handed him the pad.

It read, "Keep a close eye on them. Something about these supply requests, makes me feel unsettling about there actual mission."

General Talia Resk
Bajoran Liason/Third in Command of StarPhoenix Division

John Bostic

"Of course, gentelmen if yowould just walk this way."

*All of the guests exit, But Boc truns to Talis Resk*

"Ill carch up with you ina second gentelman.Admiral I have completed an emergency security programe that we can activate if your fears are correct I will do so without delay."

*Bostic turns and exits.*

OFF; I've been away for a few week so is there      sometinhg i should know.

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Chris Newberry

=/-\= Roger Windsor, you will have it all. We are still finishing a little touches to systems and will have it all ready for you when you arrive."

Skol

=A=Starphoenix to USS Lancelot=A=

This is Fleet Captain Skol, the new Chief of Operations. You have permition to land Lancelot. Welcome back, you were being very expected.

=A=Skol out=A=

Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Skol

Sir the leader of a organization called Black Sabre threatened us to attack us and stole our supplies. They demand we lower our defences in orther to survive. I suggest we launch both Lancelot and Sphinx as a orbital defence, and the fighters and even the shuttle pods as atmospheric defence. The USS Cortez should me in the space between the both location to add the one that needs more assitence. And I might add sir, one of our fighters in a trainig flight saw a squadron of ships during the tests a few moments ago.
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Katie Marou

Yes, sir, I agree.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">

T Hain

OFF: I am going to assume nothing is going to come of this since it has been nearly 2 or 3 days since anything has taken place.... But lets just wait for a few more days to see if this mysterious person posts again...
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Joshua Smith

=^= Ah yes you may land on the planets surface on landing pad 5, We have already prepared the Ambassador Office, so as soon as you land you may head to your office. Ops out =^=

Strider

*He walks onto Ops* Colonel Halfdale, I hope I need not remind you about what we spoke of earlier? *raises an eyebrow*
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Katie Marou

=A= Thank you Gentlemen. Marou out =A=
A few minutes after the small shuttle docks Marou steps into the Ops department.

"Mr Halfdale, Mr Smith and Ambassador Strider *nods* I've heard good things about all of you. I came as quickly as I could when I heard about Admiral T'Hain's unfortunate death.  But I see now that StarPhoenix was left in good hands..not that I had any doubt."

"It's good to be home."

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">

Matthew Smith

=A= Hurricane to Starphoenix base =A=

Greetings Starphoenix, I am Captain Matthew Smith of the USS. Hurricane. We have come for supplies for the rebuild of Deep Space 12. Requesting permission to dock.

Fleet Captain Matthew Smith
Commanding Officer
USS. Hurricane

Matthew Smith

*The materials are loaded into the Hurricane, and Captain Smith and Zenakto return to their ship*

=A= Hurricane to Starphoenix =A=

Thank you Starphoenix. We'll be on our way now, untill our next meeting. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*The Hurricane leaves orbit and goes into warp*

Fleet Captain Matthew Smith
Commanding Officer
USS. Hurricane

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Dathon lol, I am waiting on him to post what he is supposed to so we can move along with this story...