• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aonarin

Manach fingers his rifle.  

"Ok, folks, this is it.  Niether surrender or failure is an option.  Everyone make sure your weapons are set to level 8.  Good luck."

"Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert.  All personell prepare to repell intruders."

"There it goes."

Manach checks the two type II phasers he wears on either side of his belt for the occasion.  

"OK, Dotson, good luck."

Just then the sound of a beam energizing is heard from the door to Science and a bright light can be seen as the intruders attempt to cut their way through the doorway.

"I'd like to see how they cut their way through the forcefield."

=A= Manach to Balkazar.  Enemy has beamed down and is cutting their way into Science.  Any idea what to expect from these guys? =A=
--Aonarin Manach.

Jim Raynor

"I'm sorry, Admiral, but this is procedure as of late. Please hold out your arms."

As the admiral does so, Raynor scans him up and down with a tricorder.

"He's clean, sir."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Joe Braxton

"No sir, that would be all. Thank you for your assistance in this. It was nice meeting you, sir."

*And Braxton followed the marines lieutenant.*
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

HK47

Ms Parker....How many generators you have going ?......I may beable to use them if you can have enough power to myself....I could do a mass transport to the ships above.....Ill inform Delta command to send more ships to deal with the bodies.....

*few minutes later after silent communications*

Delta sent freighters here...They should be here soon....And as for the Humanoids I picked up Ill see what i can do about them......

How many of the Humans on this station can breathe water ?........Only thing i can compute is that the mass transport would work if i had the power....But i dont unless I can get to a huge power source....of some kind.....

Or I will haveta go out in that water...And start doing transportations from all personel either to be in here or on teh ships above.....Im capable of almost anything...and im almost virtually indestructable.....But its your call on what you want me to do for the safety of this base.... and its command staff....

Ill contact the rivendell...And see if they can provide any assistance

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal got cheeky, and listened in on all sorts of conversations, using a Microphone Boost to listen to more than he usually would.  He played little bits of conversation to Balkazar and Ardeth for their entertainment.  Hal then told some rather hilarious jokes, asked riddles, and then decided to go to conversations.

Patrick Brown

Sargent:Sir we have an Audio Transmission very Weak
==^== This is Brigadeer General Patrick Brown to St........Attack..........Wing............Romluan.....Warbirds......
...............Intelligence...........Commander......S.S Harbour Grace...................s.........Captured...Sent Extraction Team ...Outpost Near Romluan Boarder..........295.635.646 losing Communcations..........
==^==
Sargent:Sir what should we do
Computer:02:30
2ndLieutennet: Red Alert All Seniour officers to Ops
*alarms sounded all though the Station*
Computer:RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Balkazar

=^="Balkazar to Ops, whats going on, our weapons there not working and these rioter are coming towards us and we have nothing that seems to work to repel them."=^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"Arrg, what was that, Peace between starfleet and alliance ?, ALL TROOPS!! OPEN FIRE!"

*Balkazar's battalion opened fire on the crowd and drove them back, as the Pelicans cleared the roof's*

"Well we dont have worry about sniping from up there.  Get into all vehicles and lets get moving!, Johnson, Blow up the downed pelican."

*The Marines piled into the Puma's and APC and Johnson went and blew up the Pelican then he got into the last puma, the Marines then high speeded it out of there towards Nathen's position.  In the back of Balkazar's mind he hoped that Raynor was successful in his mission against the leaders*

Sarah Parker

OFF: We get so many nut cases on this forum, I can hardly tell who's legit anymore.

"The buildings hold strong, but we're trapped in here. If you have the power, please start evacuation of the base. We recently had our own ships doing the same, but it seems as though the Na'jigat have gotten to their systems as well. If you intend to do so, make haste. I have officers currently drowning out there, not to mention the others confined to their quarters and departments."

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Chris Newberry

OCC; Balk, of course this planet base has defensive systems. We're a Marine Base now.....

IC:

"I agree with your plan, and for future reference, Dantor has a primary and secondary internal defensive systems. I haven't activated them just yet but will be soon."

General Newberry walks over and sits in the Ops chair in the middle of Operations before opening a comm to Squad 1 and 2.

"Serg. Mayburne, Captain O'Niel. Report to Medical facility on the double."

"Copy that sir. On our way." came the two replys."

The comm is closed and General Newberry pulls up a screen with the deployments of the Marines and the Secuirty teams under Commander Balkazar command.

"I think it is almost time. Colonel Micheals, Open channel to all relay stations, research bases, and all ships and fighters in orbit. Also add a channel over the intercomm of the base. I got an annoucement to make."

"Aye sir. Channel now open." Colonel Micheals stays after tapping a few options on the lcars console.

"This is General Christopher Newberry. As of now, Dantor Base is on full Military alert. Less then an half hour ago, assault forces of unknown race, attacked and ally of ours. They are now heading here and to another location currently unknown."

"As of current, I don't know there level of technology except that they are advance, farther then we are to some points. I have authorized the activation of the new point defense system relay platforms in orbit and all new gound based anti orbital weapons platforms as well."

"I am hoping that we do not engaged in combat but if we do, this will be the most intense battle seen in the Federation history. I would tell you to find shelter somewhere but that wouldn't be possible. I would ask for you to leave but you wouldn't> I only ask you to be careful and stay safe."

There is a long pause before General Newberry speaks again.

"This is all. Dantor Operation Center out."

The comm channel is closed.

"Activate all forcefields around ops and to all corridors leading out of the base."

'Aye sir."

10 Minutes later.

Soon, dozens of small crafts enter the Dantor systems followed by support ships, cruisers, and then a very large battleship. They are idenified by Dantor Ops as the enemy vessels.

Balkazar

OOC**No more ppl alright, this base is still in lockdown.

Patrick Brown

*Looks at Mansion*
With All Due Repect Sir until Iam told by Lt.General Powell or Flag Admiral Vorak we will still control the Planet,Fleet Admiral if you think Iam being Sharp Iam not trying to its just that the Marines have been in control of Dantor for almost two years and its turned into our Home.
*Looks at the Light that leaves the Space*
and I thought I have seen and heard everything
*turns to Mansion and Juiluan*
Admirals, I was in Communcation with Frontier Station they offical have callen off the Search for Lt.General Newberry as they said he has changed.with the Riots I hav'nt had chance to Breif General Powell.
*turns to Juliuan*
yes Admiral Iam not like most Marines becuse I have more patience. with starfleet as my Younger Brother is in Starfleet and both of my Uncles the person who has bee in starfleet the longest is my Uncle who is Fleet Admiral Richard and  Ransom  the rift between the Marines and Starfleet goes back to when Captian Archer was in command of the NX-01.if it was'nt For Starfleet Officers I would'nt be standing here in front of you today.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

HK47

*looks over at the borg and turns to the nearest engineerer*

Put these up around the base where the ingrety is about to falter *throws him about 12 mobile force fields*

There of my own design and can stand up to any amount of  pressure so put them up since im pretty sure your staying.....

But if your command staffs lives are on the line Admiral...Ill forgo with rank and do a mass beam out of the entire base to the nearest ship....

Now since thats taken care of....Admiral....As i stated before the delta alliance has sent me to assist you in whatever way i can.....

*looks over to the aliens finally and ignores them*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky rushed into Ops. A young Marine ran past*

"Corporal, what is going on?"   Kawolsky asked him

"We've just recieved a distorted distress signal sir. something about Romulans"

*Kawolsky saw General Newberry and went over to him*

"Sir, what is going on? Someone mentioned Romulans? And Code 1 Alert?"

*OOC: You need to change your title from Master Trader*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

OOC: I was going to restore some of your power needs but now I not.