• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Madison

"I never stated we were taking command Mr. Brown i simply stated we could if the marines where to busy too. The marines are a starfleet body to my knowledge. However that is neither here nor there. My only concern is to get things to normal. Which was going very well indeed until the fiasco we just witnessed. I hope to get out of ops and see what needs to be done."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

5 of 9

that would be admiral parker*looks oa the robot and it reminds ghim of borg since he was one himself once*
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-5of9.jpg" border="0">http://omegafleetrgp.proboards34.com/index.cgi

Chris Newberry

* Turns to Colonel Powell *

"Your out of line Colonel. If you ever speak to me again like that, you will see yourself in the brig for month. DO I make myself clear?"

Turns to the Sergeant.

"Prep the Delta Flyer. Activate all Defense Platforms in orbit and the Bases Shield systems. Security is to be place a Code One Alert until futher notice."

Turns to the Commander and Colonel Powell

'Wish for a trip into Romulan space for a marine recover? And Colonel, will you be joining this mission or not? I need to know now."

OCC: Had to do that to keep order in the Marine propsetive.

James Madison

ooc: improvising is good, however this is a little more than improvising. I only ask people to use restraint, if you feel some urge to post then plan something. PM or MSN is not accepted as planning. You can't just keep the wool over peoples eyes and expect them to understand or comply. Thats all i have to say if we can get it done without much trouble i will be a happy man.

"Well this is a strange turn of events. Purphaps starfleet should take command of the planet general. It seems the Marines are busy."
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Patrick Brown

*turns to Mansion*

Sorry if I misinturped  Sir,
what we will need is to get Power back to the Planet*Computer:Main-Power On-Line Powering up All Systems

*then the Lights and Operatiing Systems Powered on*

Computer Satus Check

Computer:All Systems are fully Operational

Computer Actvate BackupCOmputer Files

Computer:unable to Comply Backup Computer Actvation Files Locked out

*turns to Mansion*
now thats is one of the things we need help somthing is blocking the upload of the Backup files and those files are need to Control the Systems becuse if we do'nt get them on-line every System will Fail on the Planet becuse we whout even be able to Access the Emerencey Systems and also we Have Marines coming in needing Medical Attention
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Martin Net

OCC: Miss Parker were should we post once we beam out?
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Net.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

***Engineering***

=/\= Kawolsky to Balkazar =/\=

*Kawolsky then speaks with some interference*

"This is Kawolksy sir.....zzzz....zzz....repel intruders...zzzzz..."

"This is Balkazar. You're breaking up. Repeat your last communication"

"Sir, they're robots! we just repelled the wave against engineering. I've got three dead and at least five critically injured. We did, however, find a weakness to exploit; firing a highly focused tachyon beam at them seems to disable them. I'm awaiting your next orders."
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"Sir, I must protest to your involvement in this mission. Let me and a team of marines go instead"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

James Madison

Madison exits the turbolift with the other officers.
"General, I'm not sure if you were aware of my coming, by the looks of it you did not, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ft. Admiral James Madison, formerly of Nova and Frontier divisions. I requested a new assignment and so i find myself here. An interesting place i thought and with only marines i figured a starfleet official was needed and so here i am. If i had to apply a titie it would be starfleet advisor to your fine marines here. I'm sure you can find in the records verification that i am myself." he said looking at the marines around him."
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Janeway

*looks up and does a scan of the bright light*
From what i can tell sir, a Gallifreyan starship just entered the planets atmosphere. And it seems all the weapons fire we could here has now simply stoped.. amazing! *runs more scans on the ship*
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Kawolsky

OOC****::

==== THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT ====

CHRIS NEWBERRY DID NOT KLILL ME. I KILLED MYSELF.

==== END OF ANNOUNCEMENT ====
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Sarah Parker

OFF: Please post something of these transportations in the forums so people active in other forums will know at least where their characters are now.

*Parker's hues flicker about the room, it now in shambles, to the remainder of her men still present. She runs a hand along the command console, overlooking it with grief; then shifting her gaze up to the robot, she nods slowly*

In a soft whisper: "Yes, evacuate the remainder of my men..."

*she turns slowly to the Galifreyans, unsure if they're able to hear her in their hymning state..*

"I thank you for your help, and this chance for my men to survive."

*She joins the last of her men in a group, and awaits for the beam-up.*

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Ardeth Wildcat

Hal fired again, doing a healthy amount of damage.  A blast hit the shield, and rebounded on them.  Hal mumbled something about 'you can't get me' and then turned to fire again.

Chris Newberry

"The message we got or what we got, has as that Brigadier General Patrick Brown, the base XO here was possible capture by the Romulans."

"There was something in the message about Intelligence and the SS Harbor Grace."

"I have sent orders for the Delta Flyer to be prep and ready to launch in 30 minutes.

Patrick Brown

*Patrick walk closer to Mansion and look up and Down him*

*turns Powell*

This Defenly Sounds like the Fleet Admiral and looks like him there is no way this could'nt be not him

*offers Hand*

Wecome to Dantor Fleet Admiral Iam Brg.General Patrick Brown *points to Powell* This is Lt.General Michcel Powell. If you understand we are under a full Lockdown  Situation. so that is all the Information we can give you until we can confirm some of the information you gave us.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC