• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

*Patrick Looked at Admiral Mansion*

Admiral,if you exuse me Iam going to get to the Computer Core.

*Patrick Leaves Ops and Heads for the Hanger Deck*

*Enters a Fighter abd Actvate Pre Launch*

*Patrich Goes abd Climbs up the Servuce Ladder to the Hanger Doors and puts a Phaser on Overload next to the Emerecey Blowout Explosives to open the Hanger Doors*

*Patrick gets into the Fighter an Launch*

**************************Fighter**************

*Patrick Flys at High Speeds toward the Entrence which is 10 Miniten Jonory*

*Press Ship to Ship Communcations*

==^== This is Bravo Leader to Any Marine Company Please Come in Repete this is Bravo Leader to any Marine Company Please Repond==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Balkazar

OOC: As Mr, Patric has stated, it wasnt intentional for the rudeness however as (Nesbit) you have caused some trouble for Avalon in the past as a character, so as my character and NPCing certian characters you will be detained until further notice if you land on Dantor.  You may be a prince or an emporer, but if you land on Dantor, your rank as a prince goes so far, as well as for all I know you may be a shapeshifter come to sabotage the base, not to mention you could sabotage Avalon station, Marines are to prevent that at all costs just like usual ship security guards do.  Its part of our job description, as well as im not sure if I said this before.

For example, I go to another marine base and im higher rank then the captain at that other base, who holds higher rank ?, Certianly not me because im on his base not on mine, if I was on mine and the situations were reversed I would be in charge and he wouldnt.  Just like if a say Admiral from starfleet comes onto a marine base, I would have the authority to put him behind bars IF!!!! I think hes a threat or anything.  Its all RP, sense this is an RP site.

NOT TO MENTION!, that Sergent that responded to you was an NPC!!, NON PLAYER CHARACTER, We use those because we arent about to be in a certian place ourselves.  Learn to read and stay in character.  Besides, Rude, im not rude.  You were rude and far beyond on your last visit to EF, which is why I think you left because you tried to push a High command member who was SO!!! higher rank then you around.  I may bump heads with admirals and such, but not that much.

Be quiet Vorak http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

Im going to eat dinner now, and sense thats out of the way, and if you wish to continue this childish persuit of ICC and OOC talk, do it in PM like a Mature adult please.  *Munches away on a subway sandwich*.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

"Hum... Tactical is all yours. I will take helm this time."

Jase Jellico

=/\=Copy that sir.=/\= =/\=Alright ladies, listen up! We`ve got evac coming in about five minutes, we need to clear an LZ I`d think our best bet would be the roof. In about five minutes everyone`s gonna start lobbing grenades, the flashbang variety, we just need noise and lots of it to mask the incoming pickup, get Gangline and Hopper up there now, everyone else find those rockets and take them out, and do something about those damn LAVs.=/\= This said Jase popped up and started firing randomly into the crowd, trying to create confusion. His heart lifted when several other phser beams joined his own. =/\=Ok, upstairs, it`ll be easier to hold the fewer roof accesses.=/\= He made sure the last man he could see was away before he set his type two phaser on automatic fire and set it in the window, he took his type one and set it on overload, placing by the door. He took off running and was satisfied when he heard a nice, loud explosion behind him. He got to the roof winded, "Ok, start throwing grenades and firing into the crowd. =/\=Jellico to Eastwood, sir, we`re on the roof. Most easily defended part of the damn building.=/\=
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Balkazar

*All the Available Medics and those who could walk and help out, carried the unconscious ones into the hospital, and the driver went to lay down, however Balkazar and half his team are rushed into the hospital, some needed surgery while others needed minor treatment, however Balkazar needed back surgery as the wall that caved in on them broke it, and injured the 2 privates.  The rest of the company had minor wounds and they were treated, and were ordered on rest detail, his entire command was being taken care of just like it should be*

*1 hour later, Balkazar comes out of surgery and is put on bed rest next to Clyde*

Jason Patric

((OOC**Actually its not rude, Mr Nesbitt.  You have caused quite a stir of trouble with your last couple of posts and caused alot of trouble.  There for you will be detained if you land on Dantor.  The Col.  Isnt anywhere near ops either, hes actually in the brig, learn to read.  Also that post Balkazar made ((NPC Sergent)), is actually quite the protocol sense Dantor is under new rules and such there for even, YOU! have to obey them.  So you got 2 choices land on Avalon and youll be there problem, or land on Dantor and be confined to the brig till we ascertian who you are, otherwise stay in your shuttle.  BTW, Balkazar isnt the one with 3 strikes.

HC, Sorry I had to clear a few things up for the Pain in the Butt nesbitt's viewing pleasure.  Not to make HC mad.))
http://bigcovers.dvd-world.at/images/casts/cast_7823/image.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky walks into Ops*

"Does anybody know where the General is?"   he asked

"He's in his office but he doesn't want any interruptions"   a young corporal replied

*Kawolsky didn't know what to do so he decided to tap his comm badge and leave a message for him*

=/\= Kawolsky to Newberry =/\=

"Sir, Ensign Scotty has recieved a distress call from a Prince Nesbitt of Vulcan.This was his message:

==========

Well on my way back to vulcan from the starfleet base Frontier (which rendered no assistance) i was attacked and my ship was severly damaged i was able to land her on a planet and get her in running shape again, but then on my way back to Frontier my warp core had to be ejected, and now my ship is barly useable and if i bring it back home like this my father the king will have my head i need a class 2 warp core and i need it in 2 days max also my computer system is barly functional and i'm missing a warp naccal and as i said i need all this stuff done in two days max in order to get back to vulcan on time. PLease I Need Help

============

Ensign Scotty would like to go after him but he cannot go alone. Request permission to take the Flyer sir?"

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=

*Kawolsky then left for the Brig once more*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Clyde Eastwood

"Yes wounded but its alright."

*Eastwood then motions the Pelican crew to take off before the building gives way*

"Alright everyone any hole you can find hang out of it and fire on the crowd i want a smooth take off got it"

*Eastwood heard ever man respond and then he clasped in the pelican*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Chris White

In the air above the Safe zone, an Broadsword fighter is in the air decending to the road which was empy enough to land. It took a complete two minutes to land there but it was well worth it.

Chris powered down the shields and weapons systems and the engines as the front opened up to allow him to stand up and jump out to the side. Chris notice all the Marines in the area and the rioters on the otherside of the gate trying to break in.

Chris jumps down from the fighter and makes his way over to a 2nd Lieutenant.

"Ma'am, how is your Captain," Chris asked Jase
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Balkazar

"After Chris here destroyed there armor, and we took out the romulans, I think they will think again before trying to incite a riot.  Hopefully things will return to normal and the repair teams can continue to repair the damage."  <Cringes in pain as a nurse injected a morphine tube into his wrist>.

"How many, Dead ?, I want a full status report of how many are dead, and what is the damage like in the city, understood?"

Chris Newberry

Chris and Kawolsky is beamed onto the bases operation deck in a white aura.

"Welcome back General Newberry and Ensign Kawolsky. Someone here to speak with you General. He is waiting in your office."

"Who is it?"

"Colonel Hartez from the Courage."

"I see. Kawolsky, check out your new office and armory. If you need anything, come and see me. I will be available in 20 minutes tops."

Richard Ransom

*a Crewman turns to Colonel Powel*

Sir, the other unknown Starship is the U.S.S Windsor the only records is that its assigned to Frontier Station and Decommisioned for a re-fit of all ship systems  the flight plan has'nt been filed
and sensors show its on Emerencey  Generators
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Jase Jellico

"Alright, you heard the Captain, move! Gangline and Hopper first!" He peered over the rooftop and fired a phaser beam into the crowd again. Suddenly the building shakes as a rocket slam into one of the upper floors, the shaking doesn`t stop after the explosion`s over, "Time to go sir. Come on ladies! MOVE YOUR CANDY ASSES OR IT`S ALL OF OURS!" Once everyone is in the Pelican Jase motions for the Captain to get in, "Wounded first, sir."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Clyde Eastwood

OOC: Yep righto dude have a good sleep hey and seeya tomorrow sometime hopefully
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion