• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris White

"Already had contact with Patrick Brown. He's in a fighter. All communication to Dantor Base is blackout. Even from my fighter."

Turns to Captain Raynor.

"Captain, I may be able to lure them out flying low coverage. They are bound to bring out some sort of rocket launcher."
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Kawolsky

"Yes, sir"

*Kawolsky exits Ops via the Turbolift*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

scotty

Cadet bradley reporting for training sir
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Mike Powell

OCC: Sorry it took so long, i havent had time to post

ON:

"General Brown, the Cadets at DSA are not ready for any kind of mission we my need them for. They have yet to even finish there physical training. Captian Raynor and Major Keller are doing the best they can and going as fast as they can but it takes time to train a good officer.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Jase Jellico

Jase goes to a field replicator and gets a raktajino, he then heads to a nearby computer terminal to see how the other companies fared, and what the situaiton was like in the rest of the city. From what he had seen in the Pelican most of it had suffered minimal structural damage, though almost every building had busted out windows, and few were burning.

(I got to be heading off to bed, damn summer school and everything.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Balkazar

"That is true, Chris, thank you.  Tho, I cant believe! they made a road block, ugh, I want you to try and get comms with Ops.  Give them a status report."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky re-enters Ops after 25 minutes looking sround his new office. He searches for General Newberry and sees him leaving his office*

"Sir, can I talk to you for a moment?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

Walks onto the Ops Deck as serveral people beam in. The Marines at the door raise there weapons at the intruders.

"Stand down Sergeant."

Looks at Balkazar.

"Welcome back Commander. We are on increase security alert at the moment. Lieutenant Kawolsky is down in his office, if your cadets would like to go there."

Simon Rajnus

<A heavily damaged Galaxy class 3 ship drops out of warp, a few minutes later 2 warbirds drop out of warp right behind them, Dantor's platforms comes online and obliterates the warbirds before they could leave, The Galaxy class 3 just hangs there drifting>

<The Ops stations takes scans and finds out its an unmarked vessel, Comms offline, everything is offline save for lifesupport and backup power kicks in just enough to maintain life support and key systems>
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Clyde Eastwood

*20 Minutes later Eastwood comes out of surgery with his stomach and arm bandaged up and gets put onto a temporay bed made up in the temporay hospital, then he slowly fades into a deep sleep and dreams of been back in a safe area*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Jim Raynor

Raynor and his men pull up to the command tent in a trio of Pumas, with foot-borne Marines close behind.

"Colonel, sir. We couldn't get the leaders, they went into their hidey-holes before we could catch them. We'll have to wait for them to show their faces again, sir."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Aonarin

Manach bows his head slightly.

"Thank you, Sir."
--Aonarin Manach.

Richard Ransom

*turns to a Sargent*

Sargent, do we have a Long range  High Level Secure Channel to Frontier Station

Sargent:I need Generals Newberrys Prmission

*taps on Comm Badge*

==^== Ransom to Windsor Report==^==

==^==.......................*Satic is heard*==^==
Well, guess the Communcations when down

Sargent how is the Windsor

Sargent:well, she has power failures and most of her systems seem to be down

*turns to the Lieutennent*

How long would  Lt.General Newberry be

*turns and sees Fleet Admiral Yates*

Fleet Admiral Yates, its been a Long time I hav'nt seen you for a long while
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Balkazar

*Balkazar and his convoy stop as there way is blocked bye rioters and phser fire, 2 more men are knocked unconscious on 1 of the Puma's, and Balkazar was grazed bye a RPG as it grazed bye the puma Balkazar was in and hit the building on the otherside, the wall fell and part of fell on the Puma Crippling Balkazar and 2 privates that was with him in the vehicle, the Puma in the back shot the rioter with the RPG launcher, but the driver new he had to get the convoy out of there, and the rioters knew that the marines wouldnt hurt innocents, but the Driver also wanted to live so he moved the convoy out threw the rioters.  The Rioters were shocked bye this as the vehicles sped threw the civilian ranks forcing the civilians to run as the Marines are firing on the rioters who are to close for comfort*

*30 minutes passed before they could see the Charlie Safety zone, and the Marines were on duty not having alot of action till Balkazar's entire company plows threw the front gates, the Puma's and the APC's lined up in a line and Balkazar was semi-conscious, as well as the wounded and injured in the vehicles, they just layed there exhausted, some had phaser burns, others fell off the top of the APC's and Puma's due to exhaustion while others suffered major wounds from the fighting, the Entire company looked like it had gone threw hell and it seemed like, ghosts were driving the vehicles, however the vehicles were in worse shape as blood was covering practically every inch of them, and Balkazar layed there*

Balkazar

OOC**I hope you realize YOUR ENTIRE BATTALION IS IN THE CITY!!!!!!!!, which means, you will be brought up on charges of mass genocide!