• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeway

Very well sergent. Im not going to try and stop you from running procedure.

*walks over to the marines, and follows them to get tested*

*moments later they return with the marines signalling the all clear*

Thank you guys.

*walks back up to the sergent*

Excuse me, but could you point me in the direction of the starfleet base?

*without paying attention to the starfleeet captain again, the sergent simply points to the direction of the starfleet base*

Thankyou sergent.

*walks out to try and follow the direction the sergent was going*

*after walking out the door, Janeway notices 2 marines following behind her. Guessing it was just procedure, she continues to head to the starfleet base*

OFF: is there a new post for the base??
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Aonarin

OOC:  Where do we go next from here?
--Aonarin Manach.

Richard Ransom

ooc:Oh right, sorry about tha t
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Jase Jellico

Jase rubs his chin where the rock hit him, he could feel teh scab under his fingers. A shallow cut snaked its way down his arm, he hadn`t even felt it. He supposed it was a shard of glass or something from the first rocket hit.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Chris White

"Well Colonel. I gotta run. I need to get to Frontier and I will be leaving my orniance behind so you can use them." Chris answered before walking away and heading outside to parking lot so to speak.

Chris walks over to his fighters and unlocks the all the photon and quantum torpedoes and lets them fall harmlessly to the ground in a single pile. Marines around heard the racket and came to investigate.

"If you want to help, move these to your weapons depo."

'Aye sir," Chris heard from the majority of the enlisted mens as they started 4 at a time to move the torps out of the way.

Chris moved to the back of the fighter and opens the warp drive compartment and pulls out the flow converter. It was in fine shape except it may overload to the journey to Frontier. Chris placed it back in with a another flow regulater he had with him.

"Him, that should do."

Chris got up and headed to the front of the fighter and jumped up to the wing before ducking in and throwing out the weight full and non essentials.

"That should do it all." Chris turns back and see's that the last of the quantum torpedoes are being moved away from below the fighter.

"All clear sir?" answered one of the marines as he moved away from the fighter.

"Thanks, now moved to an safe location away from the fighter. It's going to get hot here." Chris answered.

'Sir, Yes Sir." the Sergent replied.

White jumps into the cockpit and the front lowers down, as Chris puts on the safety belts and all. His hands moves across the Lcars console and brings the primary systems online.

Lcars Screen

Life Support: Online
Impuse Drive: Online
Pulse Cannons: Offline
Torpedoes Control: Offline
Warp Drive: Standby
Shields: Offline

End Screen.

Chris taps a few controls and the fighter lifts off the surface too an altiude of 100 meters before taking off for the atomsphere .

<Low Orbit, Dantor>

Commander White made it out of the atomsphere in about 3 minutes flat before enter low orbit. Chris set an automatic course for Frontier Station after diverting almost all power from the shields, axulliary systems, defense systems, and a large portion of lifesupport.

"Computer Eta at max speed to Frontier Station."

"At speed of Warp 7.34, 4.34 hours."

"Engaged Warp drive. Regulate the life support for minimal usage."

"Comfirmed."

The fighter enters warp heading for Frontier Station.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Jason Patric

*Jason walks into Ops and noticed a new female in Ops, but doesnt pay her no mind and heads for his office here on Dantor base to do his work here on the base*

((OOC**Dont got an office here just NPCing an Office http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>))
http://bigcovers.dvd-world.at/images/casts/cast_7823/image.jpg" border="0">