• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Corellia

Started by Balkazar, September 20, 2006, 03:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

Captain: "Sound general quarters, Red alert, full security alert.  Tell security to prepare for combat.  Start handing out phasers to everyone, get civilians to there quarters and lock down.  GO!.  Secure the ship."

Ensign: "Yes sir." he said as he rushed off to gather the weapons from the lockers and started to hand them out.

*As the ship proceeded to be tractor beamed down to the planet the ship came alive as the bridge started to fill up with security officers, then engineering, armory, all decks was alive as everyone who was starfleet picked up a phaser, security officers rushed in and started to set up barricades near key entry spots, and near critical systems.  Anyone who wanted to get to bridge or medical bay had to go threw many obstacles*

<Bridge>

"Helm, let them tractor beam us down.  Arm yourself."

*The Ensign nods and grabs a phaser*
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Noticing another entering the bridge>

"Yes, Mr Bailey.  I alredy know why your aboard my ship.  Do you have everything you need aboard ?"

lucasbailey

*as he meditates, a figure appears in the room. Lucas's eyes snap open, looking directly at the figure*
"So, you're back again, Xanta. "
*The figure, that looks exactly like a Felian, smiles mockingly.*
"So you're back again..." *he says mockingly* "Yes...I am."
*Bailey inclines his head and takes a deep breath before he stands and walks towards the figure*
"So, young...thing, what have you found out about our advesaries."
*Xanta chuckles, enjoying the fact that he knows something bailey doesn't*
Xanta - "Well, my death deprived being...it seems they are searching for 'it.'" *grins mischieviously*

He continues,"...but, they've been looking in the wrong place, haven't they. Me thinks they should be getting closer to your over grown tyrrany before too long."

*smirks at his slap towards starfleet*

Bailey: "I see..."

*paces for a bit, then stops*

Xanta: "Leave me, report back to me in three days."

*Xantra nods, then tilts head and chuckles.*

Xanta: "Oh, did I forget to tell you...they're about to attack this ship."

*with that, xantra disappears*

*Bailey's head jerks up, he then runs out of his room to the bridge.*

CUT TO: The outside of the Corellia. Two odd looking ships appear and begin to pound the ship.

OFF: David/Balkazar, your shot.

OFF2: Gee david, take a leaf out of your book. Oh, and you don't have to be an ####### about it. *nods* Anywho...can't wait till tomorrow, gives me a reason to whip your character. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> :P  Besides, I already tried fightng a bull, and lost. Badly.
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

lucasbailey

*The ships continue to attack the corellia, aiming at it's warp. The ship is taking heavy damage. There are already two hull breaches*

*Bailey runs through the corridors and enters the turbo lift, heading to the bridge*

*As soon as the lift reaches the bridge, Bailey is out of it in a flash*

"They're here!"

*heads to the captain*

"Sir, they knew we were going to be here. I don't know how, but they did. Head to these coordinates: 54.32, 32.97. Trust me, you want to head there."

*leans forward and whispers*

"Trust me. *glances around, making sure no one is listening*...It's a small planet, where i was living. It's called Y'neo, and there are some beings on there that are peaceful, they're enemies to the Felians."

Balkazar

Captain: "You will find we have more bite then you expect.  Besides our deaths what do you want!"

Balkazar

Captain: "Grab him and take him to the medical bay.  Helm set up a sinc orbit around the planet."

Helm: "Yes sir."

lucasbailey

*Suddenly, the bridge goes dark, and the ship power is no more, everything is quiet.*

*There is a bright flash, and the room is glowing in very bright light. A cloacked figure stands in the middle of the bridge, its hood down. We can see a head, with pallid blue skin tone, two eyes, and two short horns stick out from the top of its head, it has no nose. The figure waves its right hand in a sweeping motion from his extreem left, to his extreem right.*

*All weapons disappear suddenly.*

"Greatings fellow sentients, peace be unto you. We are the keepers of the planet. *tone becomes serious* We will allow five of your star fleet individuals to set foot on the planet, no more. You will only do so without such infantile and barbaric items as weapons. Is that understood...good. *bows* Peace be unto you."

*The being disappears in the same flash of bright light, and a few seconds later the power is restored. All weapons are laying on the floor.*