• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Chief of Operations´ Office

Started by Skol, April 20, 2003, 05:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skol

=A=Captain Skol to Commander Brooks=A=

Very efficient Mr. Brooks. I shall look at your report shortly.

=A=Skol out=A=

Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Pierre Louis Assis

*enters the room followed by Commander Stuart and Lt. Commander Pearson*

Hello Fleet Captain. Could you beam us up? As soon as we have the Lattes running I will com back and put the sensor array online with you and Captain mah'GNUs.

This is the recently promoted Commander John Stuart Jr., my XO on the Lattes and down here too, and thhis is Lt. Commander Pearson, CSO on the Lattes and temporary head of the Xenobiology Department.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

=A=Stuart to Data=A=

This your XO. I see that you are at the ops officer, but Captain Skol is not there. But I am here at the transport on board the Lattes, and I will beam you. Prepere to energize.

=A=Stuart out=A=

*the transport is energized*

Vorak

=^= Incoming transmission from Deep Space 12 =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak. We are currently at Deep Space 12, where we just finished a battle against the Romulan Coalition to retrieve control over our station. Our Task Force Fleet has 5 Starfleet vessels left, that may be in need of repairs. Since Starphoenix is the closest base to DS12, please send the U.S.S. Lancelot immediately to bring cargo necessary for the repairs of the ships and the station.
=^= Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Steve Stone

OFF: Yeah Im ok. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Sorry I haven't been around, this is my last week of work before the xmas holidays and its a bit crazy. Im on holidays as of next week and I can post a lot more then. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Commodore Steve Stone
Chief Of Operations
Starphoenix Base

Skol

*The office has computer terminals, sensor and astrometrics equipament, the comunication devices, besides two desks. One is larger at end of the office, and the other is a little smaller and closer to the comunications devices. The larger desk is behind a transparent glass door.*

(Edited by Skol at 8:49 pm on April 20, 2003)

Fleet Captain Skol

Max Brooks

*Walks in the office with two cups of coffee in his hands*

Morning Skol, I brought you a coffee to go with my report.

All communications arrays are in full working order. Two of them were faulty but my team found the problem. It was a lack of power through the conduits, we found someone had accidently left a welding torch near the conduits and severed part of the connection.

*Hands the Captain a padd*

This should explain it in a bit more detail.

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Eddie Pearson

"Hello, sir.  It is an honor to be meeting you."
The Firefly

Data

Greetings Captain, I am Commander Data. Requesting the use of the transporter to report to the Lattes.
Data
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Lattes

=A= Lattes to Starphoenix=A=

USS Lattes requesting permition to leave orbit as soon as Commodore T Hain is on board.

=A=Lattes out=A=

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: okies just checkin http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':p'>

Skol

*Captain Skol enters, organizes his things over the desk and checks all systems.*

=A=Captain Skol to Commander Brooks=A=

This is your new Chief of Operation. I am going to meet Admiral Noctunus and his party at the Science Facility, but i would like you to perform a routine check at the Comunications systems, since he is here for an inspection, and he will probably check those systems. I would also like to see a report on the mentioned equipament.

=A=Skol out=A=

*Skol leaves the office*

(Edited by Skol at 2:32 am on April 20, 2003)

Fleet Captain Skol

Skol

=A= Captain Skol to Commander Brooks=A=

Thank you for your report. I am still here with Admiral Nocturnus and his party, but I will check on it shortly. Just leave the padd in my desk please.

=A= Skol out =A=

Fleet Captain Skol

Skol

Greetings Gentlemen. Please step on the transporter.

*waits*

Very well. I am energizing now. Congratulations on your promotion Commander.

*energizes the transporter*

Fleet Captain Skol

=A=Stuart to Cadet Hawk=A=

This your XO. I see that you are at the ops officer, but Captain Skol is not there. But I am here at the transport on board the Lattes, and I will beam you. Prepere to energize.

=A=Stuart out=A=

*the transport is energized*