• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

"Just him. Torean has sorta agree and I am waiting for him to get back before we beam over."

Avery Taylor

Avery walk into the Stardust and takes seat at a table, "waiter can have an     tail.
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

Richard Ransom

well until Frontier Station is bursting at the Seems we have the Rivendell. but the Ship I would use mambe would be just like the Essex a Galaxy Class re-fit or a Prometheus  as when we do alunch our own ship and the Rivendell her self will have Mission like this there are 7 sectors that are un explored and we need a ship that has the sensours and the defences if needed
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Torean

As long as he doesn't eat any of my food.  Welcome to Frontier commander.  Its nice to see you again.

Vincent Garhart

"Andros, If you would excuse me, I am needing in operations."

Garhart walks out of the stardust and heads to ops.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Weasly Cook

"Sir that would be nice... but I am still waiting for crew Quarters to be assigned to me. I have a slight...." Commander Cook didn't finish for at that moment Captain Smith yowled loudly at the anouncement before suddenly crouching and darting at some unseen spot and just racing around. Cook laughs at this, "As you see, I have a feline that needs Quarters, can't take him much anywhere last time I was on a ship or station, he was confined to quarters, the lounge, and holodecks, off limits were the bridge, science department, and most other areas.... which reminds me, what are you areas that would be off limits to this feline?" Cook was waiting now wondering what will happen next, he had been so mixed up with everything that he was still confused about this strange attack and everything, but he showed non of it on his face.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

"Perhaps you are not listening to me, Sean did it on his own.  Andros admits it was a mistake.  
However, if it is a collective decision to remove alliance tie's I will support it.  

I was under the impression that the actually circumstances stated that they would give us the weapons platforms for my training with them.  

Tom, explain why you are so upset.  I for 1 have listened and applied every comment you have made yet you believe that you have been ignored and mistreated."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

He took a sip of his drink and relaxed some.
"The entire thing caused tension without a doubt. I think in the end much of what was said went with little to no consideration. If that would be the case, it might perhaps be between starfleet and Admiral Ransom. But things are now set into place for an ending to the puddle that was spilt".
He smiled.
"My opinion of it at least is no secret. But I would be highly incompetent if I made actions on that, yet another reason why I consulted the good ambassador here. And hopefully with his consultation at headquarters of yet another neutral voice it will be a due process and a just one. The investigation can be toned down some though probally, ambassador. The Rivendell is expected back very soon as I have said earlier. Along with that, what buisness on this station shall be done still".
He paused, as if thinking for a moment, and returned to speaking.
"Another situation perhaps worthy of your knowledge, Mr. Garhart. I am a hair close to dismissing Commodore Junior Grade Nesbitt from this facility. Cooporation on his part is at a low point. Apparently, another move by our great commanding officer has assigned an officer of that rank, but a postion higher than most in the division. To say the least, I do not recognize it while I have the responsibility to manage this station, with a security overseer who is interfering with my work and intentions with this station. I have all of the intentions in the world to reprimand him myself, considering I know my place, and I am not in the postion to have to go crying to another officer to do it for me".

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky looks towards the Admiral*

"Er..yes..Admiral..is it? I am not really familiar with Starfleet ranks. Yes, we did clear it with Ops, on our way here. I am Aaron Johnson, pleased to meet you."

*Kawolsky taps a few buttons on his tricorder whilst the Admiral turns towards Newberry*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

"Hum... Good Idea. Just remember, he is a former Marine from Dantor. Be careful."

Chris Newberry

Jay is beamed onto the station outside of Stardusk and enters the bar, seeing some of the same faces of the security officers from before. He counts 5 and heads to the section of the bar farest away from them and puts the case of rare liqure down on the bar.

Chris Newberry

"That was fast."

taps his commbadge.

"Orbet to Resisilince, 2 to beam out."

Torean

Walks up to Taylor
"Hello and welcome to the Stardust.  How may I take your order sir?"

"True again, how long has it been since a station has flourished in the time it has been given other than this? Top Notch".

Weasly Cook

"Accually, I don't let him eat any human food, but he's well behaved... when he wants to be, just let him sleep and maybe away from other customers and all will be fine, and thank you for the welcome Torean... stange seeing you in civillian clouthing.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">