• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1-Preparing to leave

Started by Reg, May 16, 2005, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Arturo

Arriving in engineering Arturo finds his way to the cypernetics lab where Reg is working.
"Admiral, repairs are ahead of schedule we should be good to go in about 26 hours."

Arturo looks at the Robot and then back at Reg "May I ask what you are working on?  I have experience with Cybernetics and may be able to assit you."

Justin Arturo

"Robot state your designation and run a full self diagnostic."

Reg

"I'll be able to build a new one quite quickly" Reg replied.
"Anyway!" Reg said loudly making the Doctor and the captain jump, "Lets have dinner. I'll have the mess hall staff arrange it."
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

*Iris looked at Kelly*
"Yes, this is my first posting apart from when I was on Starbase74, I hope I do well on The Valhalla, do you?"
off: wow, you reply quick!http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

Justin Arturo

off: A agree.  

On: "All hands this is the captain.  We have been called to a search and rescue mission.  The transport ship Lacol has gone missing in the utopia sector.  We are to find them and rescue there crew of 1500 passengers.  
This is a drill, I repeat, this is a drill."

Justin Arturo

"Romulan Warbird, I am Captain Arturo of the Federation Starship Valhalla.  You are in violation of Federation Territory.  Explain this Violation."

*A smug Romulans face appears on the viewscreen
Captain Arturo, I am sub commander Teran of the Romulan Empire.  We are here to claim this section for the Empire.  Your transport ship has been desabled by us and unless you wish to share the same fate I suggest you withdraw.

"Teran, we have no interest in fighting you but will do so unless you withdraw from this area."

*The romulan ship opens fire on the Valhalla.

"Commander target the warbirds weapons array and fire phasers when ready.'

"Helm engage evisive manuvers."

=A= Arturo to Iris =A=
Stand by for possible casualties.  
=A= Arturo out =A=

niamh kelly

"yes sir."

=^= Valhalla to DS12, do you require our assistance?" =^=

niamh kelly

*Kelly was looking at her readouts when the admiral suddenly stopped speaking, she looked up and found him struggeling to breath.She ran to his location.*

"Admiral are you alright!!!! medical team to the bridge now."

Justin Arturo

Off: Hey I found the board again.  

"Aye sir, Helm set a course for Dantor, maximum warp.

Engage."

Reg

The ship is hit again. Consoles spark as Reg yells,
"Emit a high frequency tachyon scan!"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

Please could all Personnel prepare to leave!
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

In the cybernetics lab off engineering Reg is working on a neural net.
"I wish I could get you working" Looking longingly at a dead frame of an advanced robot in its holder.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"I am-"It faltered
"Fred" Reg prompted
"-fred"it reapeated. "Diagnostic in progress"
Reg was wearing an excited espression on his face.
"Diagnostic Complete" It said after a while.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

"Of coruse, thats what I'm here for. Reg, Captain," Iris nodded at the both of them and then left.

niamh kelly

OCC: just good timing I guess

"Like I said, Im hoping to get some command experiance here, My goal is to sometime command my own starship  but I think im a few years away from that. And what about you Captain? is the Valhalla your first command?"