• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1-Preparing to leave

Started by Reg, May 16, 2005, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

OFF:we have no helm opfficer. You'll have to use an NPC. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

OOC: sorry, i have not been here as i have not had access to the computer.
IC: Iris at this point is preparing emergency triage centers.
=Iris to Arturo=
"How long before we arrive at our destination Captain? And why are we 'on' red alert? Is there a problem?"
=Iris out=

niamh kelly

OCC: is anyone still active?

Justin Arturo

Off:  Ok so I was wrong.

On:  Helm, Lay in a course to Starbase 12.  Maxium warp.  Open a chanel to Admiral Ransome.

"Admiral, this is Captain Arturo of the U.S.S. Valhalla we are on our way.  Do you require medical assistance?"

Iris

Having heard about the emergency, Iris rushed out of sickbay with a small team.  
Iris stepped through the doors, she saw Reg and Justin, then rushed over to Reg.  
"Sir? Are you alright?" Iris began checking Reg over. She finished and looked round, she saw the robot debris. She gave an enquiring look at Reg.

Reg

"Very well" Reg Replied

Off:Uh... I dont know- ill speak to vorak
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

Iris looked at Justin and Reg.
"Robot!?" she exlaimed looking at them. She poured out some ale for herself.
"My parents died when I was 15 and until I entered the academy I was an NCO on starbase74 in the medical dept," she smiled, "May I too ask what kind of ale this is?" Iris said looking from Reg to the blue liquid.

Justin Arturo

"Thank you commander.  Lets get on our way."

"Helm, lay in a simulated course to the Utopia sector maximum warp"

niamh kelly

=^= Kelly to Iris, we have incountered a Romulan warbird possibly responsable for the attack, the Captain is a little tide up at the moment, please standby. =^=

OCC: Iris I think you need to change your avater. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

niamh kelly

"Right away sir."

*Kelly taped her console.*

"Sir the shuttle is unable to respond sir and we are nearing the cordinates now."

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom Commanding Officer of the Windsor Division We reqire Help Starbase 12 has suffered a major accdent and has 24 hours of air left I repete this is A dessres Signal from Starbase 12 we reqire help we need to be evacuated==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending