• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1-Preparing to leave

Started by Reg, May 16, 2005, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niamh kelly

OCC:I was alert but saw no need to post. May I suggest we take part in a simulated mission of some kind, designed to have a crew operate a ship with only a skeloten crew, it would keep us active and interested.

Peter Brown

*a faint transmission was heard*
==^== Suttle Computer:This is the suttle craft alpha one we have been captured by the FSS please if any starship hear this please repond this is the suttle craft alpha one this suttle craft is from the shadow fleet could any starship please repond if they is any section 31 agents who can hear this our Commanding Officer Fleet Admiral Peter Brown would be glad to share information about the War with the Borg.............==^==
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Justin Arturo

Commander, Hail starbase 12 in Windsor division and offer our assistance.  

=A= Bridge to sickbay, stand by. =A=

Justin Arturo

Arturo see's Reg having trouble and helps him to the floor.   Beginning lifesaving CPR.

"Commander, run a level 3 scan of the surronding system."

Iris

Two doctor's rush to the bridge with Iris.
*Door opens*
"You said you needed a medical assistance Miss Kelly," Iris said.
*She looked around at them all*
"Who here is hurt?" Iris asked, looking worried, "Captain? I felt the ship shake, are we under attack?"

Reg

Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

Iris boarded the valhalla and headed to sickbay. When she arrived there she had to sort out some medical supplies as someone had just dumped them on the floor.

Justin Arturo

"At the moment doctor we are attempting to get our ship online and underway.  That will be all doctor please let me know if you need anything else."

Turning to the duty officer "I will be in engineering, you have the bridge."

Captain Arturo takes the turbolift and heads down to engineering.

Justin Arturo

"Alright beginning Power down sequence.   Lets install it after its done and then we will be done."

Iris

"Well Miss Kelly, my parents died when I was 15 and until I entered the Academy I was an NCO on starbase74 in the medical dept," she took a sip of water.

niamh kelly

*Kelly entered the bridge but instead of taking her seat beside the Captain she went striaght to Tactical. Shae brought all systems online and also took control of science.*

"Tactical and science standing by Captain. I have collected all data on the Lacol and sent it to every department. Here you are sir (kelly handed the Captain a padd with all the data from her station behind the "horse shoe" of the advanced Galaxy class style bridge."

OCC: Im taking that the bridge is near enough to the galaxy class.

Iris

OCC: Sorry I have been absent again, but I am still active.:;):

niamh kelly

Justin Arturo

"Red alert!!  All hands to battlestations.    Commander where is my scan?"

Iris

OOC: :(SOOO SORRY! I'm still here!!
IC:
"I'll be off back to Sickbay now, if you need me you know were I am, Captain, Reg," Iris said nodding, and she left through the door.