• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1-Preparing to leave

Started by Reg, May 16, 2005, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Arturo

"Thank you Reg"

off: SOrry I trashed your creation.  It seemed like the fun thing to do.  I am working on getting more crew.

Justin Arturo

"Thank you.  What kind of ale are we looking at here?"

"Iris, the pile in engineering used to be Reg's Robot that he was building.  Due to an accedent two engineerings blew phasers to it.  Tell us about yourself doctor."

niamh kelly

"Well I was born and grew up on Betazed with my Parents.
I Joined the counsellers college and studied there for 6 years. Then I Joined starfleet and served as counsellor on several starships including the Skytoucher.
Most of my command experience comes from early cadet training when I was in charge of my unit, I Captained the training vessel while on test runs and Im hoping to get some first hand experience by serving here on the Valhalle and you Iris?"

Reg

OOC:Sorry for my absence, I've have been busy.

IC:

"Ah! Commander!" Reg said jovially. "And er...I know it's illegal but the Ale is Romulan"
He gave a little cough after taking a sip.
"Vintage 2245, whch is why it's so strong" He explained.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

off:Thanks Justin.
Can't stay. Ill be back later.
(havent got time) http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

niamh kelly

so are we going to continue?

Justin Arturo

Helm, lay in a course to intercept the shuttle maxium warp.

Aye sir.  The helm officer replys

Commander hail the Shuttle and tell them that they are on our way.

niamh kelly

"Sir we are getting a response, the station has already been destroyed."

Reg

Reg pushes the captain out of the way.
"Get us outta here!" He yells.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Justin Arturo

"At the moment doctor everything appears to be fine here although I don't beleive they will remain that way.

Reg, Scan for anything that might be able to mask our signiture.

Commander, head to engineering, we need to get aux power back up and running so that we can get moving."

Reg

"Very well. And commander"Says Reg rather sharply, "drop the formalities will you?"
Reg walks over to the turbolift and The CMO, Lt. Cmdr. Iris walks out.
"Commander"Reg says, nodding in common politeness. "I'll be in Engineering If anyone wants me"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"Thank you"Reg said.
"Well if you can stabilise this neural net"Reg explained, "I can show you"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"Beginning boot"Reg reported. "Well, I don't whether you are aware of it but starphoenix planatery base was attacked by native aliens"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"All Systems Functional" it Replied.
"See, nothing wrong" Reg Said jovially, Slapping a hand on its back.
But that was not the right thing to do; It picked up Reg as though he
was a feather and threw him through the door and Reg landed on the opposite side of engineering.
"What the?!The self defense system!" Reg exclaimed. The robot walked at a high speed towards Reg.
"Shu-shut down!" He stammered.
"Negative. You are a threat"It said. Seeing a loose EPS transfer cable spilling out of a hole in the
wall and a plasma torch Reg grabbed them and activated the torch. He then activated the
EPS flow. Mixing them together as the robot was less than a metre away, there was a large BANG.
Reg was thrown back as was the robot.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon