• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Q and LILQUE

Started by Lilque, March 16, 2003, 07:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilque

I'm not picking him because of his rank or his postion on my  ship, I like him I really do, and I also am going out with him.........wait you said i was like mom? really? I don't really remember her, I was only7 when she died, I remember, but every day its like I lose alittle of it, what was she like? Why am I asking you? I dunno, its stuipid, She's dead it doesn't matter now , does it? I don't want to talk about it....

***walks off the brig with tears in her eyes***

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Maybe because I don't know what to think anymore ok, I just never had you around and I am not used to it, so do you have a problem with me and Hedford? Seriously even if you di I wouldn't change it or anything i just wanted to know, ok so I have this prode thing i can't get over It's the human side coming out, I think that somewhere I don't want to forgive you , I am so used to hating you that I don't know how to act when your around, I mean I don't know how to be your daughter, I'm not  full q andI don't have all the powers you have. I quess it scares me, that you would do something a ruin my whole life, you scare people the minute you walk in the room, they have a starfleet notation, to never trust a q, I don't know if your here because you need something or if you really are telling the truth that you love me. So if you do tell me I want to listen now.
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

*Looks where her father was standing*

--I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME "DAD", YOU DON'T SCARE ME ANYMORE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IF i REALLY HAVE TO CHOOSE THEN YOU CAN TAKE MY D*MN POWERS, IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO BE HUMAN, I WANT TO STAY WITH HEDFORD, I AM NEVER GONNA BE LIKE YOU AND LEAVE LIKE YOU DID TO MOM! I HATE YOU FOR THAT AND NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE, GO AHEAD TAKE MY POWERS BUT IF YOU DO I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGIAN AND YOU ARE NO LONGER MY FATHER.

DO YOU HEAR ME ? I KNOW YOU DO SO DO IT I DON'T CARE!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Q

*appears*

Be as it may as you said.

From this moment your Q power is dormant.  I repeat the moment you call up on your dormant q power you wil lrelinguish all rights to humanity and join the continium or be destroyed like yoru mother.

I'ts hard to do.. since you've used your power before.

Goodbye until I see you in the cintinuim my daughter. I'm sorry this never worked out.. it would have been nice to know you.

*salutes smartly* and vanishes.

*Snap*

Q

No i lost that 9000 years ago.

Oh one thing I forgo to add

*cough*.. be careful in your activiities.. your now mortal.

*Snap*

Lilque

I'm not your daughter she says under her breath, as her father dissapears
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Oh, so you don't want to be here huh? well here let me help you.

***YELLS AROUND THE ROOM< YOU CAN TAKE HIM BACK HE'S HAPPY, I KNOW HIM HE IS A JERK, DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE TAKE  HIM BACK!

there are you happy? you wern't around my wholelife , now is no differnet!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

you can move hills or moutains whatever, you are a full Q, u does extrodinary things every day but you have somehow missed most of my life! I went through life without a father, you know how hard that is?
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Q

Oye Oye Oye... your mother all over again.

she said hte same thing to her father. about me.

I like him dad u can't tell me what to do.. if i wanna maary him thats my choice and you can't stop me.

She did defy you father that day. and then we ended up with you *grins*.

NOw youv'e turned out like your mother.

Now who said I dont approve ofthis Major. seems he's a little more high ranked then you to. and the XO of hte ship and sation I believe.. quiet a nice pick.

*Snap*

Q

You walked off http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
*Snap*

Q

Well I figured it was time I got to know my daughter. and to offer her a choice *hides*

I didn't wanna bring htis up but hte Q continiuim have given me an order that I must carry out.

Your of age now to choose.

Become a full Q with us.. or remain human and never use your Q power again.

The moment you use your Q power we will come get you.

Your mother made htis choice....and didn't suceed. *sigh* I'm sorry to brign this up but if I dont another Q will.

I'll leave you time to decide

*clicks fingers and disappears*

*Snap*

Lilque

even thought her father is no longer there she yells....

---I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOU< YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!!!!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

thanks for the warning, really caring of you, just go and leave me alone and never come back I won't use my powers becasue i never want to see you again
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-