• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Capture of the Rivendell

Started by Vorak, January 27, 2003, 12:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Parris

(off: Pon farr {if ya dun know} is vu;lcans version ogoing into heat} cept they need to release the "heat" otherwise it becomes very bad for there health. )
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-parris.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

Acknowledged Sir. Cya at OPS.

*nods* to vonter guess relazation time is over. *sigh*

Rivendell to Transporter Station Avalon. One to beam aboard.

*beams out*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Lilque

*BEAMS TO BRIDGE BEFORE ROUTES WERE CUT OFF*

You called me Farley? I was working in Lab one and I had a #### of a time trying to get...(pauses and looks around shocked) ****Thinks to self, why am I shocked this is Starfleet****

Admiral may I ask what the is going on? Also, how is it that you are not sleeping, Captain???

(OFF: I am so confused it isn't even funny! LOL http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('> )

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

"What you propose me, Ms. Lilque, is most interesting... and for your so well concern about me, and you deserve a reward... I think you deserve to join us in the party. Would you like it if I would let you blow up that Corporation ship now?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

Ok Sir,
But your not going to believe this.

All of you were infected with a virus which made you act most irrational and made you all sorta umm...Drunk persay. You all beamed to the Rivendell and took us out and about looking for the Corp. Ship. You decided that they had spoilded some kind of party and you fired on them luckily they were not damaged severly and they are not hostile about it. I used my "Q" powers to put all the admirals but Vorak in the brig and made them sleep , I talked to Vorak and made it seem that he had no reason to fire on the Corp. Ship. I took us back to the avalon station and I went to the science lab and studied some tissue samples of ours and then a healty one then I gave you the injection and here you aree, well I wrote a medical report on your viruses and here it is......

the reason they are ill is because a virus mutated to give very high fever and back in the 1990's on earth for a fever they gave them asprin...... I believe if we get the fever down enough that the virus will pass throught the admirals body like the common cold or flu would!

Thats what happened sir,
Lt. Commander Lilque
PS: I didn't mean to have to be so rude with all of you but you should have seen how you were all acting.

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vonter Nek Gente

*walks into the Medbay*

"What is happening here? Who are you.."*while looking at Manfred*

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Nocturnus

*wakes up*

Wheres that bastard Hedford.

*pushes Julian out the way and heads for hte door*

*pulls out a Klingon Knife and brandishes it wildly*

If I find Hedford anyone wanna help eat him?

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

manfred

Vonter, I need to know if there is more Admirals onboard.

Alissa, when you're done with Vorak, can you start scanning the ship for infection?

Vonter Nek Gente

Julian stops shaking and he returns to normal but asleep
" I would say this one needs some sleep, now to thew admirals"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Off: sorry I havent posted the nets been down =(
ok whats all this with the pon farr?? lol!
*continues to read all the posts she's missed :P*

manfred

=<~ CI Elite Agent Manfred calling Fleet Admiral Nocturnus ~>=

The Corporation Major Senior General Winterspoon is arriving at Starfleet HQ shortly.

He told me to make you aware of his arrival.

=<~ Over and Out ~>=