• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Cathing up with Neyo Prime

Started by Andrew Yates, May 02, 2006, 04:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

*Shakes head*

"Set course for Neyo prime, AKA, Vangu cluster, get with the program Reg, you were in the briefing."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

John Kerry

Walks onto the bridge and heads over to the tactical console.

"Captain, I do know Tactical if you wish to have me there. If not, I will hit the jefferies tubes."
Cmdr. John Kerry
Commanding Officer
Frontier Station

Jean Starwind

*Jean frowned and spoke in a loud irratated voice.*

"NOW listen here director, if you would have paid attention to your bloody briefing you would have known I was to be here. You insolent fool, how dare you insult me in such a manner. Ill have you know that this event will be noted in my logs and turned in to Admiral Reed. Such incompatance should NOT be a quality of an Intel. Director. Now if you will excuse me, Sir(She said in a sarcastic manner), I will be in stellar cartography if you need me."

*She exits and heads to the Turbo lift still with a frown. She looks to Agent Reg.*

"Thank you, at least we know someone pays attention in a mission briefing."

*The lift doors close*

Stefan Haynes

*Stands as the ship throttles*
"Computer. What is happening?"
*The computer responds. Haynes picks a small side arm phaser and heads to the coridoors. He encounters 4 of a boarding party of Klingons. He sets his phaser to his setting of choice and the Pirates are killed instantly. He finds where they are most organized and prepares his phaser to overload. He throws it to them as it is nearly over its limit. He heads to the bridge having to engage hand to hand combat while weaponless. He makes his way to the bridge by means of the jeffries tubes  in case the power stopped the turbolifts. Arriving on the bridge he took place to coordinate the defense*

"We should focus fire on thier sheild generators. With any part of thier shields down we do not have to send our own boarding parties. We can use our weapons as always. But also I can transport explosive-volatile devices to destroy them from within"
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Andrew Yates

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Reg

Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"Aye" Reg slowed the Mannon to 1/3 impulse power and  brought her onto a course to take her to the centre of the cluster.

"There appaers to be a band of plasma storms 30,000km off our port bow-Im avoiding them but it could get a little shaky"Reg announced
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Reg

"Jesus Captain!"Reg exclaimed, "He was assgined here by intel CO!Calm down!"

Reg looked at the captain as if he had gone mad.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

OOC**We are leaving here, sense this place doesnt exist.

IC**

"Set course out of here, once outside stand bye for orders."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Keith Rinon

"Aye Captain."

*Simon Leaves and Keith approaches the newbie.*

"So I guess your the new guy, huh? Well you signed up for something that you have not expected to be exactly what you think. You are now to become an Inteligance officer. Yes you will also be an expert in the feild of sciance but that kind of stuff will be set aside until we have finished your training as an agent. Now first thing is first. I need to see how you fair in certaint situations. Sooo..."

*Keith grabs the Young crewmen by the back of his neck and takes a hypsrey from his pocket and spreys it in his face forcingh im to inhale chlorophorm. A few seconds pass and the crewman is unconcious. Rinon carries the man out of the ready into the bridge and onto the turbo lift. Before the doors close Rinon turns to see everyone staring at him.*

"What? No one said this traing was going to be fun..."

*The doors close and the lift heads to deck 4. Then Keith carries Stefan into a  holodeck and activates a simulation. The simulation is that Stefan is on a Federation ship in his quarters when all of the sudden it is borded by Klingon Pirates. The simulated ship rocks back and forth throughing Stefan from the bed he was set in waking him up. Keith Observes the simulation in a room across the Holodeck.*

Reg

(on Lyoneese)
Reg had picked up some things from his small room on the base. One of which being a small knife, which he used to keep on him before he joined Starfleet.

"I thought I'd never need this again" He said to himself,"But I've got a bad feeling about this one"

He carried on packing and then left for the Mannon.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Simon left the bridge to head to cargo bay 2 :P as far as I know your still on the bridge and im on a deck totally different from Command deck http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

IC**

*Simon walks out of the turbo lift and heads for his chair*

=^= All crew report in and redy for departure. =^=

"Reg, set course for Neyo prime Max warp on my signal alone."

Reg

"Itll take us A week at current Speed"Reg answered
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Richard Brown

Iam checking now Sir.

*Richard Checked the Sensors*

Sir, Iam Picking up Faint Power Signtures from inside the Cluster I ca'nt tell for sure were they are coming from alot of my Scans are being reflected back.

There is an aommonly  in the Cluster that is blocking our Sensors I ca'nt exacly pin point it Sir  but I will work on improveing our Sensors and Sir in the Cluster our Sensors are reduced to a range of 95,000 KM
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

King Sitgor

Looking over my screen. Getting up and moving the a science station. I brought up the scanning information recieved by USS Excalibur.

I looked over both frequencies. They Matched.

"CAPTAIN IT IS THE PEOPLE FROM NEYO PRIME SIR.They are still some way off but there ability to scan has always been better than ours sir. They will here us if we hail them sir. Did you want to."

With that I returned to the chair to the Captains right after rerouting the station controls to my chair console.