• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: Treading Lightly

Started by MalcomReed, June 20, 2006, 03:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sitgor

Bodean and Heynes I would like to two of you to help the other out. I would like us non exsitant, but if a ship or fleet of ship investgates I think a frieghter wouldn't be so far out of context.

Use the power as you need to but only reserve power Bodean please I would like to keep the rest for powering the ship to keep her at current speed.

It is okay Agent Hiller we have all been there it is sometime hard to keep track of time when catching friends. Just don't let it happen to often. What is the E.T.A. for our current destination.

Stefan Haynes

"It will be complete within the hour Captain"

*Heads to engineering*
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Richard Brown

*Comes out from the Craft*

Commander, these is the most Werid Klingon Shuttle craft I have ever seen

First the Warp Engines are of Vulcun Design, the Hull and Cloak of Klingon and the Weapons are of Suabon and the Sheilds of Federation design as the Shield Generator is for a Runabout and she is disabled sir the EPS grid and power grid is fryed looks like a small explosive was put in the Shuttle to Disable it this is stange sir if the Klingons are using the Shuttle disabling it is not a very good idea unless there is somone else here

Secuitey Leader:Lieutennent Brown, Iam detecting a Scout Force entering the Area about 12 men they will be here in 10 Minites

Commander, we should leave the Area so we do'nt meet anyone unless we have to
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

King Sitgor

*As the beaming closer finishs*

I turn to ensign Haefling

"Very Good Doctor but we needed to get out of there before the Klingons arrived so that we could discover what is in the Caves before we are discovered to be Human and Romulan."

King Sitgor

*Planetside*

Well What a brillient idea Doctor. I wonder why someone esle didn't think of it but for the fact that we probably all did and dismissed it as doomed.

Mr Brown try and take your team around the back and see if we can get them in an all exits blocked cross fire situation if we can take a Prisoner it would be good too because then we could get some info from them everybody watch your backs.

zack1392

door opens to sick bay

um ensign haefling medical assistant reporting for duty sir
zack

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Going to speed it up here in a second.

IC**

"I dont want to have my crew ripped to peices for a simple transport."

"We will try Haynes approach first."

=^= "Simon to Alex, we will try Haynes approach to masking our approach but I want your plan as back up.  Have it ready in 1 hour." =^=

"Haynes, I want you to go down to engineering and start the modifications."

<Leans closer to Sitgor, whispers to Sitgor, out of hearing from any eavesdroppers>

"Lets try to give Haynes some slack, if it works then great if not then we have a contingency plan.  Which speaking of which, from now on I want contingency plans for all options, so if one fails we can do the back up plan from now on, Understood?"
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

King Sitgor

Okay very good Mr Brown.

=/\= Transporter rooms 1 and 3 two teams to beam up and move us closer to the Facility 10 kilometeres should do it.
=/\=

As we were about to transport Okay Doctor get ready this is where we are likely to get shot at.

zack1392

im starting to get this feeling that whatever was on that ship is going to be in tha cave...and whatever they were trying to hide
zack

Tobias Bashir

*Ready Room*

Standing I turn from the Captain. Yes Captain that was all. I believe you should be fine but any troubles come and see me.

Alex Bodean

"Captain, we can edit the ships energy reading to mimic any ship you want too.  Just let me know.
http://www.sfctonline.org/bodean.jpg" border="0">

Tobias Bashir

Very well Ensign. I am glad to hear that you have made access harder to happen because if an ensign in starfleet could do it just imagine what might happen if a not so clumsy enemy was doing it.

King Sitgor

OOC: Nothing worse than you wanted but fortunatley never did Call young Bashir...... Captain. So I think I can live with it just don't make a habbit of it.

IC: Captain the away team is ready we will have communication with you on the ship for about 72 hours sir then we will be on our own down there. A Vulcan Shuttle Craft has been sited on the planet, but that could and probably is stolen and crew killed to hide the fact that it was going to be doing illegal arms trading sir. But it could be sopmething else sir because it is ove one hundred Kilometres away sir. Would you like us to take some time while we are down there to look it over sir?

Brian Higgins

*Another shuttle comes into range and is allowed to dock, he gets out and does the same security checks and walks to the bridge where he finds Reed*

"Admiral, I was reinstated as your XO sir."

King Sitgor

Yes Ensign and what is more they are more likely to be protective of it is it if stolen and that ship was there only way to get it off the planet. never trust a trapped Klingon Ensign. Just like frieghtened little rabbits that are. Shoot at anything they will so be careful everyone and keep your head down.

Okay Lt Brown Lead on.

With that Lt Richard borwn and the security detail began to move ahead followed by everyon else.