• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: Treading Lightly

Started by MalcomReed, June 20, 2006, 03:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sitgor

Ensign Haefling while that is a sound idea when dealing with any other race except maybe Klingons and Romulans and maybe the Breen or anyother race that will fight to the death I think blockiong all exits and cutting these Klingons and there illegal activities from anyother Klingons involved in in the activities. I would like Mr Brown to have some imput though and if he supports your ideas I will stand corrected.

OOC: Hint Hint Mr Brown get more involved. Your the Security person on the ship I am xo who has C.T.O. Experience.

Simon Rajnus

"Yes, I received a status report when I came back onboard and I want to know why your running simulations in the holodeck ?" Simon said staring hard at Haynes.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"Seems we have to infiltrate a planet full of Klingons, they seem to be using a network of caves to run supplies, men, and ship parts threw.  I wonder who will volunteer for this mission.  Anyways, the helm the coodinates are being fed threw to helm, so set course max speed."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Tobias Bashir

Always Captain, Laying the the Captain down on the bed, I first of all run some tests.

While I do this I ask the Captain how the young crewman is doing and quietly whisper that most people tend to start of with high ideas and over time as they findout where they fit the settle down and start to tow the line better.

After about Ten minutes talking with the Captain, I place a stimulator on his forehead and let it run through its program before removing.

Captain that should be better, there is something on these results that I would like to run through and so I might call you in in a few days to run some more tests but hopefully this should have gotten rid of the head ache for the time being.

Most of all captain don't be to rough on the Crewman Heynes He'll find his place and settle down, it might take some time but it will happen, and you won't suffer as much if you let him adjust.

zack1392

yes sir..i will start right away when we are ready since i have been told we are making a stop at the frontier station
zack

Reg

OOC:Just to let you know I hjavent forgotten you...will check back asap..v busy right now...
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

OOC**When did Sitgor become Stingor ?, Ummmm ? lol.

IC**

*Not believe what he just heard from the Admiral, Simon spends about 30 minutes in his ready room before exiting onto the bridge and went over to sit in his chair*

"Status?"

Stefan Haynes

*On the planet*
"Commander. As we near it my scans become very clear. The craft is not Vulcan. It is as we might have suspected..Klingon"

*Gathered more readings*
"No lifesigns on board. Three in the area though"
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Tobias Bashir

As I arrive on the bridge I turn toward the ready room, knowing well where to find it without looking having been on the ship for a while now I turn to the right as I exit the front turbolift and not waiting for the chime enter the room.

So Captain First question sir How is the head?

Now those test I was talking about Sir they mainly require observation I don't think there is too much wrog that some rest could deal with sir.

zack1392

ive got a bad feeling about this
zack

zack1392

sir what if we leave one exit open and then ambush them at it, surround them and then take them all for questioning...because even though one may give us information he might not give it all to us but others might and aslo it may limit the casulties by surrounding them if we fire at the same time on stun we can take them all
zack

King Sitgor

Very good Mr Brown. Get him back to the ship and in a brig cell and back here as quick as you can we are going to find out what has been going on here.

Slowly star to move out into the cavern and checking the life signs of the other Klingons.

They were all dead. Okay everyone stay alert and look around the entire system of caves find for me what you can. We need to find everything and close this Smuggling Ring completely. Okay everyone you h ave your orders.

Brown while you on the ship update the Captain as to what has happened down here.

Stefan Haynes

"That would be the training. Would it not? I found myself in the situation after being rendered unconcious. It was clear to me that it was the holodeck when I saw the commanding officers were not the norm. I assume my performance in the scenario will be evaluated. Whatever gets me to the science decks sooner"

Stefan Haynes

"Masking? I was doing that in the training simulation. The simulation ended when you called me to your office"

Reg

"I apologise for my lateness, sir....got a little carried away with  a friend on a nearby space station" Reg laughed a bit, "We are on course aswell"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon