• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Three: Treading Lightly

Started by MalcomReed, June 20, 2006, 03:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

Then the bird of prey opened fire.
"Direct hit to our impulse engines!"Reg yelled over the roar of the blasts
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

"That test as you call it was put in place to judge if you had what it took to survive in intel, and aboard an intel ship.  Not to get you to the science decks sooner.  But as is your at the moment the only science officer I have.  So, lets get on with the mission shall we ?"

<Simon left his office followed bye Haynes>

"Reg, are you ready to launch ?.  Sitgor get out of my chair.  Haynes take your station."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

King Sitgor

Continuing to look at agent Brown strangely I raise an eyebrow, in a similar way to the Vulcan's to show that all of the race can do it weather Vulcan or Romulan, and say.

"Ah yes Mr Brown you might be right, or you might not, but being Starfleet Officers it is unbecoming to do somethings that on a Romulan ship I would get away with..... If you take my meaning Mr Brown."

Watching Agent Hiller Comes onto the bridge at a run.

'Mr Hiller late again I see. Do try to make it to briefings on time so the Captain doesn't need to go over it for you. I know that Chief of Operations has a goodly number of things to do So I shall leave it at that."

Then turning to the Captain I finish what I set out to say as people began to Volunteer for the away mission

"Well Captain it looks like you have a great number of volunteers for the mission sir. I would like to take this time to say that although Klingons and Romulans have on occassions had a warey alliance with the eachother I believe this one might be better served with me in command of the away team sir."

Stefan Haynes

"Excuse me Captain? My response is my response. I told you that the masking of the Mannon on sensors was part of a training simulation that I. For the record. Did not volunteer to take part in. I never began the work. So it is not going in any way for me to report to you. Is that in a form that you can understand? If my boldness does not flow with your balance of power. I ask no pardon. I will not stand by for my intelligence to be contradicted for the simple fact that I am an acclaimed crewman. I say it again. I'm no slouch or fresh new comer to what I know"
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

zack1392

yes sir and when we are ready i am ready to make the away team...in the captains words..look like bulls
zack

King Sitgor

quietly getting up I make another quick survey of the Bridge. Stopping at the Science station quietly so no other ears hear it say.

" Both the Captain I like your idea about hidding the ship to sensors I believe you will bo well here."

zack1392

yes sir ill look right away nothings missing at all.
sorry about looking it just showed up while i was looking at treatments i have no clue how i didnt even ask the computer to bring it up it just did confused me so i was looking for a way to secure it better which i succeded in doing but like i said i am sorry it happened and i know its not a good way to start on a new ship and i wont make you or the crew sorry for letting me on
zack

zack1392

sir im getting multiple readings with very little life signs save one
zack

MalcomReed

Reed places his hands to his chin and casually sits at a chair on one of the stations.

"I imagine you are suprised at my arrival. I'm afraid our position at Lyonesse Base did not serve well. Right now the entire division will be operated from this vessel. I am hoping to meet with the higher ups about getting aid in crewing. You need not worry about the command of your ship, although i will be here, i will not assume command. I require quarters however, as does the commander."
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

Tobias Bashir

OOC: Sorry about that.

IC: Ah well Captain I guess life is peachy with you then. There was a innocusious reading in your blood sample that I am a little worried about sir but I think it is just going to show that the stress of being a star ship captain will eventually kill you as it does most other people.

zack1392

*planet*
sir ill try and tell them that we mean no harm
yells to the klingon in their language we mean no harm we were just looking around
phaser fire hits a rock beside me
sir i dont think their buying it
zack

Stefan Haynes

"I meant that I wanted to finish them"

*Exits office and takes position*
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Reg

"Rushing onto the bridge in as ih he had been dragged through a hedge backwards, Reg went and sat at his console.

"Ah-Ha!Enaging at Warp 9 and engaging claok"He announced
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

"I think your right, Sitgor.  You have the bridge, Ill see if the doctor can take care of this.  Deal with the crewmen anyways you see fit, but I want options on how to cover our tracks and how to hide ship bye the time I get back!"

*Simon headed for the turbolift and ordered the computer to take Simon to the medical deck, a few minutes later Simon walks out and walked into the medical bay where Bashir was working*

****Sickbay****

"Excuse me doctor.  You have a minute ?, I have this headache that wont seem to go away.  The new crewmen is a cocky sort.  Seems he will be a tough one to have him become a bridge officer anytime soon.  Sorry Doctor I was rambling.  Well got the time ?"

<Goes and sits on a bio-bed>
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Tobias Bashir

Turning to face Ensign Haefling I say.
"Even though the suggestion is a good one ensign I am not sure how the Changling blood will interact with human blood. So I don't know how long it would take for a human to be able to control it. They would need to do that in order to stay Klingon for the whole time and they would need to be able to fall into a bucket atleast once a day like Constable Odo of Deep space nine. I think we will do it the other way. That way when we get them back they will be fully capable of their current duties all day everyday if it was needed. As for where is the equipment. It is in the storage area's around the sickbay."