• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

Engineering

Sir, the weapons sinitures seem to confirmed as Heraan. There are also faint turret signitures coming from the freighter. It doesn't look like its well defended.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Nonir

Bridge

"Aye, Ma'am."

*...Nonir breaks off his evasive maneuvers and moves the agile Defiant Class right between the damaged freighter and the enemy ship. He runs a quick scan of the damaged ship and relays it back to Tara..*

"Commander, the freighters shields have failed and structural integrity is holding at 56%. Life support is failing. There are still several life forms on board but there are a great deal of fading lifeforms so when you put one and two together they have a significant amount of wounded. I am also detecting hull breaches on multiple decks. They are incapable of warp drive but they still have some impulse power. I am now hailing the ship."

*... Hails the ship and awaits a response...*
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

"Grenades ready!" Swift ordered, the six Heeran had been joined by four more. Each of the three security officers grabbed both of their grenades in a single hand and activated them with their thumbs. "Throw on my mark... Now!" Swift shouted and eight grenade flew in to the corridor where the Heeran were. He back away from the door which lowered in to place, he got out his compressed phaser rifle and fired a high energy beam at the bottom of the door welding it in place.
When the frag grenades exploded they made the deck plating shake, inside the corridor the combined explosion and heat partially melted bulkheads and twisted them out of shape, all the Heeran had been taken care of in the blast. From Swift's side of the door way there was a huge dent in the door, meaning it probably wouldn't open again.
"Swift to Iroquois, I suggest emergency beam out. Three people are critical and we are outgunned by superior forces. I have them pinned down but it won't take them long to get through if they are really determined." Swift said over the comm system.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Halcyon

"Commander Teranis, I can take control of the conn systems for the time being if you can make better use of Lieutenant Nonir."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

(OFF: thats fine i'll take over temporarily)

Alright, Teranis get to work on getting Halcyon into our mobil emitter. Use any people you need.

Halcyon, i've done this before. Be prepared for a violent recoil. There is also a possibility for small fires and smoke in the firing chambers.

Ensign Swift, you'll be on tactical for this battle.

Lieutenant Nonir, keep your eyes on your sensors. I want constant updates.

Doctor, prepare to take heavy casulties.

Mr. Cook, get our sensor ghosts and probes ready. Keep me up on your progress.

Everyone has their orders. If their are any questions i'll be on the bridge. Dismissed
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

I cant grant that request without some idea of what you're going to do.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Ensign, verify the signal is starfleet.

Lieutenant, set the course but don't engage until my mark.

"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

Swift wasn't sure he should enter as he wasn't technically the chief of tactical, but considering he was the acting chief of tactical he decided to go in anyway. He walked in and sat one chair away from the main group of officers, he did this because he was only an ensign.
Swift looked round the senior officers, due to his heightened mental capacity he could instantly recall all their faces, names, and service history. An interesting mix of people to say the least. Though he couldn't help thinking, rather guiltily, that he could do any of their jobs better then they did and that included command. He was ashamed to think it, in fact he wished it wasn't true, that way he could take credit for the things he did instead of the geneticists.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

**Captain Titan and Lollock exit to the main bridge chatting on the way out.**

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

=/\=Admiral, we have suffered a lot of damage but thanks to the Lothlorian we are running but we will need extensive repairs as soon as this mission is over. Our systems are currently being sustained by a power transfer from the Lothlorian.=/\=

"Die well!"

FredLurado

"Ah, welcome onboard Commander. I hope I did not interupt something with my contact for you on the station?".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

FredLurado

"Excellent work Mr. Teranis. So we can check engineering as ready, we have yet to hear from the medical and science sections. I will get some news from them, and take a look around the ship. Commander Lollock, the bridge is yours".

He stood from the command chair, and left the bridge for the turbolift, taking the short ride to the close lower deck for sickbay.
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Tara Lollock

ON THE BRIDGE

Thank you Commander Teranis.

"Die well!"

Nonir

"Commander, it is a possibility. Though I don't particularly favor it but something must be done or the ship will be overrun. Also I request that an engineering team tag along to see what they can do to bring back shields."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">